Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
I havent heard anything about anyone stepping up and dealing with the riots in your city.

What gives? We must have at least one or two Minneapolis 'fire members who wouldnt stand for BLM and ANTFA burning your town.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
They're under orders.. About 500 Nat'l Guard members are now in place in and around the Twin Cities.. The a-holes won't mess with them...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Twin [bleep] deserve it. Worst kind of liberals...white privilege liberals.

Enjoy your diversity now “progressives”

GOD Bless America
C
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Redneck
They're under orders.. About 500 Nat'l Guard members are now in place in and around the Twin Cities.. The a-holes won't mess with them...

I bet you a box of .22rf that the national guard will be largely hidden so that they wont come in contact with the burners. Further, I bet none of them fires a shot, regardless of what is done in front of them.

MN burned down a police station and assaulted every cop on the way out. Not one person shot.

Fascinating times.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Nope - not hidden... They've cordoned off streets, have 'em blocked with military trucks and a solid line of soldiers is there on the perimeters keeping newbies from entering.. In the meantime, the cops and other NG soldiers has been moving en masse block to block removing/chasing the remaining miscreants outta the area.. Even freeway exit ramps in the area are blocked off to prevent anyone from entering..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B2

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
We must have at least one or two Minneapolis 'fire members who wouldnt stand for BLM and ANTFA burning your town.

LMAO.

First of all. I doubt any of the campfire members actually live in that schit hole. Second of all, I know most of you guys are super tough and bullet proof...but you're not going to stop 1000's of people from burning down your town.

I live about 30 miles from there and work about 10-12 miles from most of the Mlps part of the bullschit....I could see the smoke for most of my drive this morning.

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

MN burned down a police station and assaulted every cop on the way out. Not one person shot.

They took over an abandoned police building. You must be watching CNN.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Nope - not hidden... They've cordoned off streets, have 'em blocked with military trucks and a solid line of soldiers is there on the perimeters keeping newbies from entering.. In the meantime, the cops and other NG soldiers has been moving en masse block to block removing/chasing the remaining miscreants outta the area.. Even freeway exit ramps in the area are blocked off to prevent anyone from entering..

Make sure you send him your address so your box of .22 Lr's arrive post haste.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I havent heard anything about anyone stepping up and dealing with the riots in your city.

What gives? We must have at least one or two Minneapolis 'fire members who wouldnt stand for BLM and ANTFA burning your town.

Crockeet,

Did you miss the part where the mayor and governor stated the rioters were in the right?

Would you be stupid enough to use force on them? Because if you did, you're going to end up in jail.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
I’ve lived in the suburbs of Minneapolis off and on for 35 years. Have not been in that part of town in that time, and see no reason to ever do so. I very rarely, maybe once a year, stop anywhere in Minneapolis.

NRA Patron
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by tzone
We must have at least one or two Minneapolis 'fire members who wouldnt stand for BLM and ANTFA burning your town.

LMAO.

First of all. I doubt any of the campfire members actually live in that schit hole. Second of all, I know most of you guys are super tough and bullet proof...but you're not going to stop 1000's of people from burning down your town.

I live about 30 miles from there and work about 10-12 miles from most of the Mlps part of the bullschit....I could see the smoke for most of my drive this morning.

+1

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ain't our job to go into the inner city and protect anything. As The Zone said, most of us live in the surrounding suburbs. The Kneegroes know enough to stay in da city. If they come out to our communities, we will handle it. No question.

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

WTF are you talking about???

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

He bet you. Box of 22lr the national guard was “hiding”. They’re not. Make sure you get your bullets....and another cup of coffee grumpy. 😂

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Oh, sorry.....and I thought YOU were the grumpy one.. laugh laugh

I maybe need a bit more coffee this am, like you said.. ...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
MPLS used to be a rather nice city... First girl I ever seriously dated lived three houses south of the Lake St./Dupont Ave. S. intersection back in '66.... Then there was another who lived in Robbinsdale, and last - one in N. MPLS.....just can't recall the street there.. Terry Imports just off Lake St. and (IIRC) Bryant was the place that did a valve job on my TR-6 back in about '71.. I had my Jag. XJS serviced at Hansord Pontiac/Jaguar downtown in the mid-80s.. It's no longer there, dangit.. Was a fun place to drool... laugh
Bought a Triumph Trident from WIW Cycles there on Lake St. and 30th in '73.. Been to several music events at the State Theater on Hennepin Ave., same for the Target Center.. Boat, RV and car shows nearly every year at the Convention Center downtown ever since the early '80s... In short, I've been all around that area for the better part of 50+ years.. It's too bad it's gotten so unsafe after about 10 pm.. Daytime's not a real issue.. My son worked downtown for three years as a CPA for a big accounting firm on Nicollet Ave., and he did not like having to leave there and get to his truck if it was much past 6 pm.. But he had a permit and carried daily..

The city management and governor better get their acts together or that place might literally ALL burn...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
MPLS used to be a rather nice city... First girl I ever seriously dated lived three houses south of the Lake St./Dupont Ave. S. intersection back in '66.... Then there was another who lived in Robbinsdale, and last - one in N. MPLS.....just can't recall the street there.. Terry Imports just off Lake St. and (IIRC) Bryant was the place that did a valve job on my TR-6 back in about '71.. I had my Jag. XJS serviced at Hansord Pontiac/Jaguar downtown in the mid-80s.. It's no longer there, dangit.. Was a fun place to drool... laugh
Bought a Triumph Trident from WIW Cycles there on Lake St. and 30th in '73.. Been to several music events at the State Theater on Hennepin Ave., same for the Target Center.. Boat, RV and car shows nearly every year at the Convention Center downtown ever since the early '80s... In short, I've been all around that area for the better part of 50+ years.. It's too bad it's gotten so unsafe after about 10 pm.. Daytime's not a real issue.. My son worked downtown for three years as a CPA for a big accounting firm on Nicollet Ave., and he did not like having to leave there and get to his truck if it was much past 6 pm.. But he had a permit and carried daily..

The city management and governor better get their acts together or that place might literally ALL burn...

Ashville MN. I like their new name. Liberal pukes.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

He bet you. Box of 22lr the national guard was “hiding”. They’re not. Make sure you get your bullets....and another cup of coffee grumpy. 😂

LOL everyone's on edge right now. Schit's crazy.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
When I was a kid, we used to go to the Alvin theater in DT Mpls. If you have to ask what the Alvin was, you ain't old.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

It just might. Two years ago I was a project manager on one of the train stations right in the mix at that Target and Cub Foods. That place was a [bleep] before all this started. It certainly is now. The only reason I'll set foot in that craphole of a town is to work. I have no business that I need in Mlps. The mentality of the people that live in it is really hard to even wrap your head around.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (1lessdog, 1minute, 2500HD, 160user, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 62 invisible), 2,402 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,184
Posts18,503,329
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.