-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Have any of you ever caught an episode of COPS?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
I wonder who Dutch thinks maintains law and order in Homestead, FL.

LOL

What a dumb fugk.

I know one of them. His dad moved there from Havana.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by kwg020
I'm saying their give a dam was busted. They were burned out by just another black man resisting arrest and when they should of been getting him off the ground and getting him into a car they just didn't care any more. I really don't think they got into police work because they hated certain groups of folks or had learned to be prejudice or dislike a culture (the ghetto culture) before they applied for the job but they sure learned it after hitting the streets and finally they just stopped caring. Their give a damn was finally busted. Throw in 100,000 more Somalis on top of the already saturated ghetto culture and things just stopped working.

kwg

This.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Most people don't have to deal with blacks if they don't want to.

Cops don't have that option. Dealing with blacks is their job most of the time.

It's understandable that they get an attitude about it after a while.

The ghetto culture wins again. Ghetto 1 cops 0

kwg

Oh, I think they got George. 1 to 1.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Dutch

LOL

What a dumb fugk.

Great.

Then stop posting stupid schit.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by ribka
Funny you never lived or experienced anything in your life and live in a small white separatist village now you're an expert in urban crime and policing

LMAO

Have you and your wife ever lived in a ghetto? Do you have iron bars over your windows on your house? Has your wife ever been raped in Pocatello your home or coming home from work? HoW many times have you been a victim of a home invasion in Pocatello? Do you have have any friends who were killed in armed robberies in Pocatello? Are you afraid to walk in Pocatello at night for a real fear of you and your wife of being killed? How many drive by shootings in Pocatello this year? How many pounds of crack cocaine of heroin have been seized in Pocatello this year? Hoe may times has your car been broken into and/or and stolen in Pocatello this year? How many people were killed in drug related crimes in Pocatello this year? What is the arrest rate for high school students in Pocatello? How many hundreds of youths in Pocatello are involved in violent street gangs? WHAT ARE YOUR DEMOGRAPHICS IN POCATELLO?

You have incredible insight into urban life and crime in America

LMAO

Never, and I didn't choose to be a cop there, either. WTF is your problem? Skeered to move too far away from mommy? Still need daddy to hold your hand when you cross the street?

JFC, if you don't like where you live, MOVE. Or not, but quit freaking whining, it's embarrassing.

Very good!

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Yeah. They have good programs - and good cops.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Yeah. They have good programs - and good cops.

Have you ever noticed how many of them slam their knee into the neck area of a subject they're handcuffing?

Ever notice how many of them sit on subjects until their ride shows up?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

LOL

What a dumb fugk.

Great.

Then stop posting stupid schit.

Amen

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Most people don't have to deal with blacks if they don't want to.

Cops don't have that option. Dealing with blacks is their job most of the time.

It's understandable that they get an attitude about it after a while.

Nobody is forced to be a cop in Minneapolis. If a person doesn't want to be professional law enforcement in Minneapolis, they are free to find employment in Homestead, Fl.

They are not drafted......

If you are a cop, the public has every right to expect your professional behavior, which includes stopping mis-behavior by civilians as well as other public servants.

Have you and your wife ever lived in a ghetto? Do you have iron bars over your windows on your house? Has your wife ever been raped in Pocatello your home or coming home from work? HoW many times have you been a victim of a home invasion in Pocatello? Do you have have any friends who were killed in armed robberies in Pocatello? Are you afraid to walk in Pocatello at night for a real fear of you and your wife of being killed? How many drive by shootings in Pocatello this year? How many kilos of crack cocaine of heroin have been seized in Pocatello this year? Do you have a large Mexican cartel presence in Pocatello? How many times has your car been broken into and/or and stolen in Pocatello this year? How many people were killed in drug related crimes in Pocatello this year? What is the arrest rate for high school students in Pocatello? How many hundreds of youths in Pocatello are involved in violent street gangs? WHAT ARE YOUR DEMOGRAPHICS IN POCATELLO?

You have incredible insight into urban life and crime in America

LMAO

This.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
they should have offered him a latte while discussing the crime he committed

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

This.

Hey Jag.

Notice I don't live in Texas anymore, either?

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

This.

Hey Jag.

Notice I don't live in Texas anymore, either?

Point to Dutch...

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Unknown, as to why the other officers did not intervene. There are still a few unknown facts but, in my view of what was presented, my questions would be, Was a wagon called for to transport the suspect. why not call for an ambulance to have a med. eval. on scene completed. Determine medical status which would dictate how things are handled moving forward. Why not place the suspect on his left side, recovery position while on the ground, and monitor his condition. Without active resistance there is no need for force ( knee on his neck0. Why was he not placed in a caged police car for security/ detention. What was the reason for the delay at the scene once in custody. A lot of time on the ground for no "apparent" reason. Lots of questions....

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by cs2blue
Unknown, as to why the other officers did not intervene. There are still a few unknown facts but, in my view of what was presented, my questions would be, Was a wagon called for to transport the suspect. why not call for an ambulance to have a med. eval. on scene completed. Determine medical status which would dictate how things are handled moving forward. Why not place the suspect on his left side, recovery position while on the ground, and monitor his condition. Without active resistance there is no need for force ( knee on his neck0. Why was he not placed in a caged police car for security/ detention. What was the reason for the delay at the scene once in custody. A lot of time on the ground for no "apparent" reason. Lots of questions....

Lots of questions we will have to ask for him, because he ain't talkin.

LOL
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I don't think any of the cops believed him when he said he could not breath. I am sure they hear that all the time when they are trying to subdue someone. There was no excuse for kneeling on the guys neck after he was on the ground and handcuffed. The police officer kneeling on his neck apparently has a history. He has 18 complaints against him including a couple of shootings. He should have been let go allot sooner and now as a result, Floyd is dead and the city is liable.

I find it humorous that people talk about how dangerous it is to live in the ghetto like it is some justification for the police to use deadly force whenever dealing with the public. Its almost as dangerous as living near a white trash trailer park full of meth heads out in the sticks.

Last edited by JimFromTN; 05/29/20.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Cracking up. Watched some news footage on YouTube as I don’t have cable. Some white gal was running through target looting and she had 2 lamps. You go looting and you grab 2 lamps at target? If you are gonna do it, so it right and at least get a tv out of the deal.

People are crazy.

Last edited by Calvin; 05/29/20.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Can you post copies of the actual complaints against the officer? And the IA reports investigating him

Like to read them. You really sound like you know what you're talking about living in rural TN.

Originally Posted by JimFromTN
I don't think any of the cops believed him when he said he could not breath. I am sure they hear that all the time when they are trying to subdue someone. There was no excuse for kneeling on the guys neck after he was on the ground and handcuffed. The police officer kneeling on his neck apparently has a history. He has 18 complaints against him including a couple of shootings. He should have been let go allot sooner and now as a result, Floyd is dead and the city is liable.

I find it humorous that people talk about how dangerous it is to live in the ghetto like it is some justification for the police to use deadly force whenever dealing with the public. Its almost as dangerous as living near a white trash trailer park full of meth heads out in the sticks.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

I find not being able to breath severely hampers my ability to verbally communicate. It didn’t seem to affect this guy much.

Last edited by gregintenn; 05/29/20.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Having lived there for 15 years of my life...

and heavily involved spending time, selling to City, County and State in the Twin City Metro, as a Governmental Major Account Exec....and being involved with Governmental Depts all over the Twin Cities....

Corruption...

Minneapolis, St Paul,. Hennepin County, Ramsey County, and the State Government in General, is the most corrupt place I've ever lived, IMHO...and I say that being a native of Metro Washington DC...

I've seen no Southern "Good Ol Boys Club" that could hold a candle in the wind, to the corruption of the DFL who controls ALL Government in the Twin Cities metro Area..

Dual Standards like you wouldn't believe.. as I said on another thread.. The DFL has bought and paid for all of this, for the last 50 plus years...they are only reaping what they have sown...

minority citizens have special 'rights' in Minnesota and especially the Twin Cities Metro Area

heck, my wife was showing me that they even burned down a Governmental Cheap "Affordable" housing project...that was almost done...

Trump needs to dispatch the 503rd MP Battalion to the Twin Cities...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

437 members (10ring1, 1lessdog, 1lesfox, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 55 invisible), 2,535 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,366
Posts18,488,184
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.