Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#14920624 05/29/20
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Hard to avoid it right now.

Everbody calling every one else a kgunt or some other. Seems to me like everyone losing their mind.

Chill out a little and think better things.

LOL

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
#DramaQueen^^

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Today if Friday. I’m glad. Youngest grandson is two weeks old.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by hanco; 05/29/20.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Like “divisive” is a bad thing. You should separate the wheat from the chaff. That’s divisive too.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Everbody calling every one else a kgunt or some other. Seems to me like everyone losing their mind.

I think the preservatives in food are making us live longer.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hanco

Morning David. Ran that excavator all week and am pretty beat up. One more day. Thanks for the tip btw. Enjoy the family this weekend.

LOL
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Riggghtttt.

......Is this Consuela again?

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by watch4bear

I think the preservatives in food are making us live longer.

I hear when an African dies they gotta deal with the corpse muy pronto. Lack of preservatives in the diet.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by billhilly
Like “divisive” is a bad thing. You should separate the wheat from the chaff. That’s divisive too.

#bybeingapartwearetogether

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I am criticized on a regular basis for my "Kumbaya" threads. Being cheerful is a crime to some here.

If you don't like it, don't click, just move along.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I hear when an African dies they gotta deal with the corpse muy pronto. Lack of preservatives in the diet.

Very few preservatives associated with a termite stick.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
People are frustrated, tired and pissed off about the election politics, the lockdown, these riots etc.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I am criticized on a regular basis for my "Kumbaya" threads. Being cheerful is a crime to some here.

As long as you don't try passing a counterfeit 20 spot you're good.

LOL
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
This place is like many other large groups of men. After a short time, you learn where you fit in, what crowd you want to run with.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant

Morning David. Ran that excavator all week and am pretty beat up. One more day. Thanks for the tip btw. Enjoy the family this weekend.

I got some of those welding rods headed your way.

Everyone thinks running excavators is an easy job. They need to sit on one for ten to twelve hours. I don’t do it full time, just in spurts, mostly during the summer. You feel like you have been worked over with a broom handle.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Amazing Grace was written by John Newton. Before his conversion to Jesus Newton was a blastomas sailor, and a slave traded, he cursed such the seasoned sea captions would blush.

Nothing counterfeit about this Gold.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Now that’s just awesome!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wabigoon

If you don't like it, don't click, just move along.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
GFY, Roy

#bareHuntinFool

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Sure things are divisive, and we have the Left to thank to dragging us down this path. Yes, that's right, I'm calling out the Progressive, the Liberals, the Democrats, the DNC, the Globalists and the George Soros sponsored NWO groups.

- Let's put the start of the new phase of discord squarely in the lap of Hillary Rodham Klinton. She fired the first big shot by calling all Trump supporters "a basket of deplorables".

- Or was it really Barak Obama when he said about Midwestern and Southern Whites "They get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."????

- Then the shock of election quickly turned from tears and disbelief to anger and within days of the election we had the "Resist! Obstruct!" movement. The Left quickly and publicly urged their followers not only to refuse to unite behind the new President, but to actively resist and obstruct his efforts.

- It was the Left that verbally attacked Trump's cabinet members and their private lives by shouting them out of restaurants. how about that Nubian actor in "Hamilton" that stopped the Broadway performance to scold Pence when the VP hadn't been in office long enough to make a mark?

- How about the George Soros funded ANTIFA and their "Days of Rage"? That's the Left.

- Then there is the the Russian Hoax that popped up immediately after the election that tied up Trumps cabinet.

- Can't forget the Pink Pussy Hat Parade in DC on inauguration day. Trump wasn't even sworn in and the Left were protesting. Need more proof that the Left wasn't going try to get along?

- Shall we take the Kavanaugh - Ford fiasco. Everyone who is honest with themselves knows she's full of crap and made this up. No credible witnesses of the day corroborate her story. She can't get dates and facts straight.

- What about the Vindman whistle blower attempt? He should get a gig in REO Speedwagon cover band "I heard it from a friend, who heard it from a friend, who heard from another..."

- Now, shall we discuss Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi and the whole impeachment farce? They threatened it for over a year to cast a cloud over Trump, and then by god they went through with it. It failed miserably. The public has put that behind them. the most fantastic thing is that the Dems are resurrecting the notion after it blew up on them the first time.

- Now we see a clear pattern from the Left that they will switch the talking points on COVID as often as they need to to try to damage Trump. First he was a xenophobe for blocking flights from Asia. Now, they say he did act fast enough. They claimed 2 million dead, and when the numbers are only 5% of that fantasy number, they wring their hands and insinuate the blood of all those victims is on Trump's hands. Trump wants to open up, Dem Governors and states then want to keep things closed. They manipulate the numbers and the states, the MSM misrepresents the data in a constant effort to bash Trump.

All the while, we have Leftists and trolls that start or jump on threads with the sole purpose of fomenting anti-Trump rhetoric and to insult, belittle, and demean conservatives and/or any Trump supporters. They refuse to debate the merits of Liberal Progressivism. They can't tell me why we should forgive student loans, they can't tell me how having the poorest 1/3 of Central American illegally in this country is good for us. They can't tell me how a porous border makes America better and safer. They can't tell me why reworking unbalanced trade deals is bad for America. They won't acknowledge that NK and Iran and been contained. They refuse to admit that ISIS blew up under Obama and has been eliminated under Trump. The Left will not accept that their Green Energy/Climate change thing is aimed at diminishing America while letting the Third world - namely China, India, Pakistan etc. pollute without restrictions while we are taxed to death and restricted and lose jobs and trade.

So you know what? over the past 8± years. my posts here have changed because the atmosphere has changed. We have professional trolls, sock puppets, depression riddled liberals that are confrontational here. Instead of signing off like SteveO, .280rem., Isaac, and few other professionals, I decided I'd do a little troll hunting. My posts back in the day were more about fun and humor and exchanging ideas. Tough to do that now with a troll popping up on your thread with some distortion of the truth.

Throw in Big Stick with his indecipherable mangling of profanity, and you get what we have here. Some members have grown weary of trolls and obstructionists and aren't afraid to fire back at them.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (12344mag, 16penny, 06hunter59, 02bfishn, 1234, 1lessdog, 58 invisible), 2,558 guests, and 1,371 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,574
Posts18,491,964
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.