Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antlers
So when people in respiratory distress are still talking, and saying specifically that they are having trouble breathing, they’re really not...? Got it.
And when they finally do quit breathing because they’re now in respiratory failure, they quit breathing due to some other reason because ‘they were talkin’ earlier’...? Got it.

Ive actually seen people desperately gasping for air
as they desperately uttered 'I can't breathe..!!!'
and very soon after they were unconscious/dead.

But we got Djx, Sitka Deer, and the like who are magically
able to acertain just from the vid. that Floyd could breathe
just fine.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Duckhunter
Like I said in the other thread...........

Checking out the video, looks like the dude was holding his face right down by the exhaust pipe.

If the vehicle was running perhaps that's why he couldn't breathe and what really killed him, breathing car exhaust for 7-8 minutes.?

It would be hard to asphyxiate someone with modern car exhaust outdoors. Modern vehicles just run too clean anymore. I saw a few of those early in my career, and none at all at the end in 2013.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by AlaskaCub
And the statements made that if you can talk you can breath is also the normal prognosis.
So when people in respiratory distress are still talking, and saying specifically that they are having trouble breathing, they’re really not...? Got it.
And when they finally do quit breathing because they’re now in respiratory failure, they quit breathing due to some other reason because ‘they were talkin’ earlier’...? Got it.

lol

Hell, anyone thats had a asthma attack knows you can't breath and talk. It takes all you have to talk when you are trying to focus on getting air in. I was in one of those stuff a VW deals in high school. I was near the bottom and couldn't breath after a minute. Luckily there was a teacher monitoring and was able to get some people off. It was really scary there for about 30 seconds.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I just posted a link to the complaint/arrest warrant in another thread. Medical examiner said "no signs of asphyxia or strangulation"

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Starman
I’ve actually seen people desperately gasping for air as they desperately uttered 'I can't breathe..!!!'...and very soon after they were unconscious/dead. But we got Djx, Sitka Deer, and the like who are magically able to acertain just from the video that Floyd could breathe just fine.
Originally Posted by smarquez
Hell, anyone thats had a asthma attack knows you can't breath and talk. It takes all you have to talk when you are trying to focus on getting air in.
Evidently, there are others you can add to your list Starman.

lol

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Hell, anyone thats had a asthma attack knows you can't breath and talk...

Having personally spent many yrs around severe asthmatics, I know for a fact that they can utter
brief words in the course of an attack.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
So, once subdued aren't they supposed to cuff them and throw them in the cruiser? Complicated chit.

So, didn't they realize they were on video? Murderous and phucqking dumb.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Starman
Hell, anyone thats had a asthma attack knows you can't breath and talk...
Having personally spent many yrs around severe asthmatics, I know for a fact that they can utter brief words in the course of an attack.
And people who are having trouble breathing...from a variety of reasons...can talk and say that they’re having trouble breathing, ‘before’ their situation deteriorates to where, without intervention, they actually stop breathing.

smh

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Then again it might have been a case of excited delirium.

Yepper. Probably. We just have to wait for the investigation to be completed. But no one does.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Christ you guys... from the arrest warrant:

8:25:31 the video appears to show Mr. Floyd ceasing to breathe or speak. Lane said, “want to roll him on his side.” Kueng checked Mr. Floyd’s right wrist for a pulse and said, “I couldn’t find one.” None of the officers moved from their positions.

At 8:27:24, the defendant removed his knee from Mr. Floyd’s neck. An ambulance and emergency medical personnel arrived, the officers placed Mr. Floyd on a gurney, and the ambulance left the scene. Mr. Floyd was pronounced dead at Hennepin County Medical Center.

The Hennepin County Medical Examiner (ME) conducted Mr. Floyd’s autopsy on May 26, 2020. The full report of the ME is pending but the ME has made the following preliminary findings. The autopsy revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation. Mr. Floyd had underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease. The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by the police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death.

But fugg it all. Let's just sit here and speculate about chit we don't know instead.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Crump is representing the family...demands first degree murder charge ! Please do charge the officers with first degree murder. The third degree murder the officer is charged with isn’t substantiated much less first degree murder. Appeasement never works ! Minneapolis is going to burn regardless of the charge or the real cause of death. I’m going to go way out on a limb here and say toxicology is going to come back as overdosed on drug of choice.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Crump is representing the family...demands first degree murder charge ! Please do charge the officers with first degree murder. The third degree murder the officer is charged with isn’t substantiated much less first degree murder. Appeasement never works ! Minneapolis is going to burn regardless of the charge or the real cause of death. I’m going to go way out on a limb here and say toxicology is going to come back as overdosed on drug of choice.

No one that Ive known has ever died of a drug overdose. Must have been that officer kneeling on gentle Floyd's carotid artery on his upper shoulders that killed him. Ask all of the internet detectives on here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Perhaps it was just his time.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Already been mentioned, obviously Co19.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
So, once subdued aren't they supposed to cuff them and throw them in the cruiser? Complicated chit.

So where in the report did they not attempt to put him in the cruiser?

More clueless clowns chiming in again

D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by ribka

No one that Ive known has ever died of a drug overdose. Must have been that officer kneeling on gentle Floyd's carotid artery on his upper shoulders that killed him. Ask all of the internet detectives on here.

I read the charging documents and he was definitely resisting and The whole claustrophobic bit is bs because they just pulled him out of a car. He’s falling down and resisting so they pin him to the ground completely immobilize him and wait for the ambulance to haul him off to the hospital for an evaluation. Just officers doing a routine job professionally and the guy happened to die from a whole history of poor choices right up to his death. If they’d let him continue to flop around and he had seriously injured himself they’d have been responsible for his injuries.

Last edited by Daveinjax; 05/29/20.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I don’t believe the officers killed the perp. I see three officers doing a reasonably professional job of restraining a violent perp until he can be transported to the hospital for evaluation. They pin the perp that way so perp can’t hurt themselves or the officers. The “I can’t breathe” means he can breathe fine. They had already called the ambulance to come get him and were obviously unaware he had died before the ambulance arrived. Probably called because he was suspected mentally ill and was violently resisting arrest. The officers only mistake was not paying close attention. In their defense they had no reason to suspect a guy who was just violently resisting was going to die in the ten minutes it took for the ambulance to arrive.
Why are so many campfire members buying the race baiting narrative ?

Doesn't the officer have a legal duty to safeguard the health of the suspect in his custody? Once the guy started showing signs of medical extremis, you continue to kneel on his neck while doing nothing to address his medical crisis at your peril. That said, smells like manslaughter to me, not murder.

Tarquin
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
They’re charging the cop and they don’t have the autopsy yet ? I’m going to bet that eventually the cops will be exonerated , get back pay , and a large settlement to resign.
........................Like I said in my other post... You are unfamiliar with LEO policies and police protocols. Does not matter IF the autopsy finds positive of whatever drug or drugs. The officers violated detainment procedure after he was already cuffed and on the ground....That is called,,,"unreasonable force"......

The officer was charged with one count of 3rd degree murder plus one count of manslaughter. Apparently all of those investigating this case and who watched the video including the Minneapolis DA and the federal authorities, all disagree with ya there Daveinjax not to mention many more who also disagree with you.....

Slice and dice this any way you wish and justify the officer's actions any way you wish....Bottom line? The officer violated procedure which directly lead to a death.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Tarquin
I don’t believe the officers killed the perp. I see three officers doing a reasonably professional job of restraining a violent perp until he can be transported to the hospital for evaluation. They pin the perp that way so perp can’t hurt themselves or the officers. The “I can’t breathe” means he can breathe fine. They had already called the ambulance to come get him and were obviously unaware he had died before the ambulance arrived. Probably called because he was suspected mentally ill and was violently resisting arrest. The officers only mistake was not paying close attention. In their defense they had no reason to suspect a guy who was just violently resisting was going to die in the ten minutes it took for the ambulance to arrive.
Why are so many campfire members buying the race baiting narrative ?

Doesn't the officer have a legal duty to safeguard the health of the suspect in his custody? Once the guy started showing signs of medical extremis, you continue to kneel on his neck while doing nothing to address his medical crisis at your peril. That said, smells like manslaughter to me, not murder.

It's standard practice for folks of his sort to protest that whatever measure the police are employing to keep them from escaping is killing them. Cop probably assumed this was the same deal as usual.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

So where in the report did they not attempt to put him in the cruiser?

More clueless clowns chiming in again

Once in the cruiser, they dragged Floyd back out.

You know this, yet argue as if you don’t.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

167 members (3dtestify, 10gaugemag, 44mc, 2500HD, 35, 14 invisible), 1,676 guests, and 999 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,120
Posts18,483,620
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.