Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Tyrone
The Black community will not be amused by the autopsy.

They will be really pissed off when all 4 are acquitted.
I guess we better prepare for them to be pissed!

Yes, we really should. Hopefully that doesn't happen until there's 3 feet of snow on the ground.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
The fact that the medical examiner speculated with the line about other intoxicants tells me that the examiner sees plenty of signs the perp was high AF and probably OD’ed.

Yessir.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tarquin
What is Minnesota law on causation? Is it "but for" or "substantial factor"/ Anyone know? The autopsy does not appear to bear out that cause of death had anything to do with the knee in the neck.

the legal rule in Minnesota on causation??

I don't think you are looking at this through quite the right lens. Let me elaborate. This is just a game of what-ifs. What if the ME finds no evidence of injury or incapacitation associated with the officers contact with the subject's neck? What if the subject had a heart attack that could have been induced by drugs in the subject's system, pre-existing conditions, or pressure on the carotid? What if, when interviewed, the officer said he wasn't applying much pressure at all, just enough to try to discourage the subject from harming himself while they waited for EMS. They had after all, out of an abundance of care for the subject, called EMS. What if the officer said when the subject quit talking and moving he though the subject had simply become quit complaining? What if the officer said he didn't see how the subject could have died, because he wasn't applying enough pressure to injure the subject?

That is going to make it hard to get criminal charges to stick.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
What is Minnesota law on causation? Is it "but for" or "substantial factor"/ Anyone know? The autopsy does not appear to bear out that cause of death had anything to do with the knee in the neck.

the legal rule in Minnesota on causation??

I don't think you are looking at this through quite the right lens. Let me elaborate. This is just a game of what-ifs. What if the ME finds no evidence of injury or incapacitation associated with the officers contact with the subject's neck? What if the subject had a heart attack that could have been induced by drugs in the subject's system, pre-existing conditions, or pressure on the carotid? What if, when interviewed, the officer said he wasn't applying much pressure at all, just enough to try to discourage the subject from harming himself while they waited for EMS. They had after all, out of an abundance of care for the subject, called EMS. What if the officer said when the subject quit talking and moving he though the subject had simply become quit complaining? What if the officer said he didn't see how the subject could have died, because he wasn't applying enough pressure to injure the subject?

That is going to make it hard to get criminal charges to stick.

"What ifs" help the defense build reasonable doubt. They don't help the prosecution.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The fact that the medical examiner speculated with the line about other intoxicants tells me that the examiner sees plenty of signs the perp was high AF and probably OD’ed. Claimed he was claustrophobic but they just pulled him from a car... guessing he saw the cops coming and knew he was going to be arrested for the counterfeit $20 and didn’t want to be caught with whatever he had on him so swallowed it. Couple minutes later he can’t breathe because his heart is quitting from the drugs and struggling with the police. I didn’t see any depraved mind on the part of the police. I just see three cops doing a reasonably professional job of restraining a resisting perp who was endangering himself and the police. They weren’t beating him or slamming him around. They pinned him down to immobilize him so he couldn’t hurt himself or anyone else.

No evidence this happened, or didn't happen, but the guy was employed as a truck driver, and therefore subject to pre-employment and random drug screening. Which makes a drug habit more unlikely.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Dutch
The fact that the medical examiner speculated with the line about other intoxicants tells me that the examiner sees plenty of signs the perp was high AF and probably OD’ed. Claimed he was claustrophobic but they just pulled him from a car... guessing he saw the cops coming and knew he was going to be arrested for the counterfeit $20 and didn’t want to be caught with whatever he had on him so swallowed it. Couple minutes later he can’t breathe because his heart is quitting from the drugs and struggling with the police. I didn’t see any depraved mind on the part of the police. I just see three cops doing a reasonably professional job of restraining a resisting perp who was endangering himself and the police. They weren’t beating him or slamming him around. They pinned him down to immobilize him so he couldn’t hurt himself or anyone else.

No evidence this happened, or didn't happen, but the guy was employed as a truck driver, and therefore subject to pre-employment and random drug screening. Which makes a drug habit more unlikely.

A truck driver now?

He was happy there. He had made friends and had talked about training to become a truck driver,”

So much for more lies about Floyd posted on here lol

Last edited by ribka; 05/29/20.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S

Good point. I have a CDL and get drug tested maybe once a year. Sometimes a "surprise" test, I have been tested 3 times in a year. Since I don't do dope, No Problema for me.
On the one hand a driver is insane to smoke pot at the 'ol neighborhood party because it can test positive for several weeks.
On the other hand, cocaine and oxycontin only stay in the system for 36 hours or so. If a guy were taking a 3 day break, he could party with these types of dope on his first day off, and have no chance of a positive test.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lordy, if Floyd had just not passed the counterfeit Jackson in the first place.......

Sam......

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Did he want to train to be a truck driver, or was he actually doing it? My school lasted 9 weeks and we were tested once. Flunk that test and your career has ended before it started.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
They are going buck as- wild here in pensacola, they painted our grafeaty bridge black with a pic of him. It did not make all night and was covered, next day there was hundreds of them out to redo it and some stayed all night to guard it. If ya never fought with someone thats jacked up as a squrrel monkey,cuffed or not ya ought to try it one time it sucks.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Did he want to train to be a truck driver, or was he actually doing it? My school lasted 9 weeks and we were tested once. Flunk that test and your career has ended before it started.

Dutch just made that up. More fake news repeated on here

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

You mean they dont just stay there until their sentence is over?

Sometimes they have to be calmed down before you transport.

Sometimes people remind the guy that's driving that nobody did a thorough search.

Sometimes the guy transporting does not trust that the subject was searched thoroughly and insists on doing it himself. (A variation of never let another man load your gun for you)

Sometimes (if the dude is big and fast enough) the rodeo restarts when you attempt to buckle the seat belt.

Just some examples.

Golly, you sound like Crockett from *Miami Vice*!
wink

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
D
duck911 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by ironbender

Sometimes people remind the guy that's driving that nobody did a thorough search.

Sometimes the guy transporting does not trust that the subject was searched thoroughly and insists on doing it himself. (A variation of never let another man load your gun for you)

Sometimes (if the dude is big and fast enough) the rodeo restarts when you attempt to buckle the seat belt.

Just some examples.

wink

More like Poncherello from CHiPs cool

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

I am a truck owner operator and work with a couple hundred more here in Jacksonville Florida that I know at least in passing. All the time guys get popped on tests. Floyd HAD been a truck driver but was unemployed currently. Floyd was also a convicted felon. Convicted of armed robbery where he put a gun to a woman. Floyd had a history of really bad judgement. Him having been a truck driver wouldn’t preclude or make it even unlikely that he was an illicit drug user.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
I read the complaint. One common thread of all these cop-Negro shootings seems to be the Negro resists arrest. Why?

Why did he resist arrest? Why didn't he just say something like, "Really, officer? I didn't know it was counterfeit."

Heck, for all I know I pass counterfeit money. I go to the ATM machine, get a bunch of 20s, and never look at anything but the number in the corner. And if I wasn't polite to cops, I would have gotten a lot more speeding tickets instead of just warnings.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I am a truck owner operator and work with a couple hundred more here in Jacksonville Florida that I know at least in passing. All the time guys get popped on tests. Floyd HAD been a truck driver but was unemployed currently. Floyd was also a convicted felon. Convicted of armed robbery where he put a gun to a woman. Floyd had a history of really bad judgement. Him having been a truck driver wouldn’t preclude or make it even unlikely that he was an illicit drug user.

Floyd was no choirboy, but if he was a CDL driver, he would know that ANY job interview includes "piss here". And FWIW, random drug screens on commercial drivers have a less than 1% positive rate.

Now, we don't know if he still WAS looking to be driving, if he still had his medical card, etc. The point is we just don't know a lot of things. Except RIBKA, he knows everything.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Good point. I have a CDL and get drug tested maybe once a year. Sometimes a "surprise" test, I have been tested 3 times in a year. Since I don't do dope, No Problema for me.
On the one hand a driver is insane to smoke pot at the 'ol neighborhood party because it can test positive for several weeks.
On the other hand, cocaine and oxycontin only stay in the system for 36 hours or so. If a guy were taking a 3 day break, he could party with these types of dope on his first day off, and have no chance of a positive test.

I'm pretty sure Dutch is just playing pretend again.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
quote=Dutch]

Floyd was no choirboy, but if he was a CDL driver, he would know that ANY job interview includes "piss here". And FWIW, random drug screens on commercial drivers have a less than 1% positive rate.

Now, we don't know if he still WAS looking to be driving, if he still had his medical card, etc. The point is we just don't know a lot of things. Except RIBKA, he knows everything.
[/quote]

Dutch you just stated that Floyd was Truck driver and wouldn’t take drugs because he would jeopardize his license.

So where did Floyd the gentle choir boy get his CDL? Minnesota or Texas?

Tough keep up to speed with all the lies on these posts as his family and friends just stated Floyd just talked about truck driver training

Last edited by ribka; 05/29/20.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by duck911
Originally Posted by ironbender

Just some examples.

wink

More like Poncherello from CHiPs cool

John.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

8:25:31 the video appears to show Mr. Floyd ceasing to breathe or speak. Lane said, “want to roll him on his side.” Kueng checked Mr. Floyd’s right wrist for a pulse and said, “I couldn’t find one.” None of the officers moved from their positions.

At 8:27:24, the defendant removed his knee from Mr. Floyd’s neck. An ambulance and emergency medical personnel arrived, the officers placed Mr. Floyd on a gurney, and the ambulance left the scene. Mr. Floyd was pronounced dead at Hennepin County Medical Center.

The Hennepin County Medical Examiner (ME) conducted Mr. Floyd’s autopsy on May 26, 2020. The full report of the ME is pending but the ME has made the following preliminary findings. The autopsy revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation. Mr. Floyd had underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease. The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by the police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death.

Bingo. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

Anyone with common sense can see from the video that not much pressure was exerted on this guy’s neck. Did it look bad? Yes.

Also, high blood pressure and heart disease is way more common in Afro Americans. It really sucks all the way around for everyone.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

116 members (1OntarioJim, 6mmCreedmoor, 338reddog, Amos63, 8 invisible), 1,501 guests, and 873 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,371
Posts18,488,327
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.