Print Thread
Hop To
Page 44 of 44 1 2 42 43 44
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Whether they're guilty of anything or not, one thing's for certain. If any one of us had our knee on some dudes neck for several minutes, on video, while bystanders pleaded with us to stop, and that mother f'r died, we'd be doing 25 to life, no if's, ands, or butts.

Cops....

It’s called due process. Lawyer your ass up.

Preliminary autopsy already says he didn’t suffocate , but expired from Preexisting health conditions (Heart disease (which is prevalent in jigaboos) and possibly narcotics.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Whether they're guilty of anything or not, one thing's for certain. If any one of us had our knee on some dudes neck for several minutes, on video, while bystanders pleaded with us to stop, and that mother f'r died, we'd be doing 25 to life, no if's, ands, or butts.

Cops....

Preliminary autopsy already says he didn’t suffocate , but expired from Preexisting health conditions (Heart disease (which is prevalent in jigaboos) and possibly narcotics.

Don't waste your energy on fireballs . He watched TJ hooker once and is now an expert in arrest techniques lmao

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I wonder if The Fireballz, Governor Walz, and Mayor Gay, have ever contemplated what would happen if they all got caught on video hitting Rodney King with sticks.

And if so, would the outcome be different if they were police officers attempting to make an arrest.

LOL. You can't make this schit up.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Cops....

AOD,

Kinda crazy to think that Mr. McRib didn’t blow a artery while sticking a pistol in the guts of a chick when he pulled a high stress, home invasion...But, when his pussy ass is pinned to asphalt, he spurts a leak.

I’m sorry he died, wasn’t said by any of his past victims, I bet.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jimy
This ones going to be hard to defend , a knee on the neck for 5 minutes , even after he is unresponsive the knee is still there and his hands in his pockets, unbelievable !

https://www.foxnews.com/us/fbi-call...ia-of-white-officer-kneeling-on-his-neck

She said when she walked up to the scene the man was already on the ground. Frazier said the police officer pressed the man's face so hard against the ground that his nose was bleeding.

Other people who had gathered at the scene began begging the officer to take his knee off the man's neck. After the man stopped moving and lied motionless on the ground, a bystander is heard saying, "Bro, he's not even f---ing moving! Get off of his neck!"

Well, based on the recording the only indication this did not happen in corrupt developing world country is the presence of the video itself, ie body cameras were worn. I suspect that if there were no cameras or community support the death of this individual would be "swept under the rug".

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Remsen, You’re one of the good guys here. I appreciate your contributions and opinions and respect your ability to laugh at the “good natured” smart ass comments. I’m sure that your clients are well represented by a competent professional. I also like that you’re smart enough to know the good guys from the bad guys, hence your refusal to represent a certain segment of the population. 👍

Thank you, that's very much appreciated!

This. Yep, Remey, you are an especially nice guy for being a bleck lowyer. grin wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Consuelllllaaaaa!!!!!!

“Where’s my wireless mouse and my bologna sammich? “

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
good communist observation

Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by jimy
This ones going to be hard to defend , a knee on the neck for 5 minutes , even after he is unresponsive the knee is still there and his hands in his pockets, unbelievable !

https://www.foxnews.com/us/fbi-call...ia-of-white-officer-kneeling-on-his-neck

She said when she walked up to the scene the man was already on the ground. Frazier said the police officer pressed the man's face so hard against the ground that his nose was bleeding.

Other people who had gathered at the scene began begging the officer to take his knee off the man's neck. After the man stopped moving and lied motionless on the ground, a bystander is heard saying, "Bro, he's not even f---ing moving! Get off of his neck!"

Well, based on the recording the only indication this did not happen in corrupt developing world country is the presence of the video itself, ie body cameras were worn. I suspect that if there were no cameras or community support the death of this individual would be "swept under the rug".

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by deflave

I guess that puts to rest the whole "why didn't they just put him in the back of the car" question.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by deflave

I guess that puts to rest the whole "why didn't they just put him in the back of the car" question.

Fear not.

The day is young.

Page 44 of 44 1 2 42 43 44

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (1Longbow, 06hunter59, 160user, 007FJ, 12344mag, 59 invisible), 2,068 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,044
Posts18,482,171
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.