... and I'm a marginal welder.

This is true.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

After talking to someone you become an instant expert with no training or actual experience?? . Sounds almost as easy as becoming an internet expert like all the others on here but I’m super impressed.

Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by ribka
[

quote=bigsqueeze]
Which detaining and or restraining procedures did the officer violate from his training?

Please be specific or just verbal diarrhea again?

Originally Posted by Daveinjax
They’re charging the cop and they don’t have the autopsy yet ? I’m going to bet that eventually the cops will be exonerated , get back pay , and a large settlement to resign.
........................Like I said in my other post... You are unfamiliar with LEO policies and police protocols. Does not matter IF the autopsy finds positive of whatever drug or drugs. The officers violated detainment procedure after he was already cuffed and on the ground....That is called,,,"unreasonable force"......

The officer was charged with one count of 3rd degree murder plus one count of manslaughter. Apparently all of those investigating this case and who watched the video including the Minneapolis DA and the federal authorities, all disagree with ya there Daveinjax not to mention many more who also disagree with you.....

Slice and dice this any way you wish and justify the officer's actions any way you wish....Bottom line? The officer violated procedure which directly lead to a death.

Officers were professionally immobilizing the perp so he couldn’t hurt himself or others until medical transport arrived. By pinning him to the ground and completely immobilizing him they’re protecting him. They’re not medical professionals so they don’t know how to properly diagnose and treat the perp. Hence the ambulance with medical professionals. Floyd was a heart attack waiting to happen.
......You are full of CRAP!... Professionally immobilizing him??? Ya mean professionally immobilizing him by putting pressure on his neck for 6 to 8 minutes dramatically reducing the blood flow to the brain?? Ya mean THAT KIND of PROFESSIONAL immobilization??..............

Yep! You are right. The officers are not medical professionals. HOWEVER and nevertheless, they are TRAINED LEOs who violated detainment procedure by using unreasonable force. You do NOT need to be a medical professional to know that when force is applied to the neck in certain ways for a period of time, it can cause death.

Those officers were trained on what to do,,, AND ALSO TRAINED ON WHAT NOT TO DO....
.............TWO words ribka......"unreasonable force".......Specifics? Unreasonable force in police lingo or procedure, is defined as using an un-needed technique or un-needed techniques (plural) to immobilize someone, who by all definition according to policy and procedure has already been immobilized.........That is not verbal diarrhea........If any suspect has been immobilized, which he certainly was by all standards of LEO training, then ya don't then come along and put a leg or a knee into the guy's VULNERABLE neck to then apply downward pressure for 6 to 8 minutes!! If the guy is still rolling around from side to side while cuffed with hands behind the back and laying flat on his stomach, then downward pressure could have easily been applied elsewhere on his back side on a far less vulnerable area!.......

Big squeeze. You seems to be an expert in LEO training.

How many hours of law enforcement arrest techniques have you participated in in your life and have you ever passed that training?

Is placing a knee on the upper back area taught by hundreds of LEO agencies now in America??

How many times have you appeared in court or a civil proceedings and testified to acceptable use of force techniques or just making a chit up again on a subject you obviously no nothing about.
........Let me do some explain 'n for ya there Ribby......I have 55 years experience in the field of martial arts. I and a partner owned two studios here in So Cal back
from the late 70s and into the early 90s teaching thousands over that period of time.... I sold out my partnership in the early 90s and decided to teach privately one on one which I still do to this day. Over the years I have personally and individually taught several hundred LEOs (some whom I still maintain contact with) and have 18 of them currently on my list. One on one training is far more beneficial to a client than are studios with many in the class. It is more personalized because of individual training and attention that you do not get enough of from a class with many students. I am an expert at self defense and also an expert if necessary and if justified in killing someone. That is what I teach........You ask how many hours of law enforcement techniques have I participated in? And is placing a knee on the upper back area taught by LEO agencies? By the way, I also mentioned other areas besides the upper back......All of the info which I have passed along on this thread did NOT come from any personal LEO experience in the field nor from any courtroom proceedings or experience within a courtroom. Because ya see RIBBY, I am not a cop!! I do not need to be a cop. I do not need the field experience of a cop, nor do I need LEO experience in a court room under testimony........WHY? Well why do ya think?....Ya think maybe that I know a few LEOs? Ya think maybe that over that past few days I have had several hours of phone conversations with them about this case in Minnesota? Ya think that just maybe the info that they told me, I then could have passed along to this thread? Ya think?................... [/quote]

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Kingston is having a rough 2020.

First he fell for the Bologna Virus and now this.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Well, mr bigsquezze, just a big Goody For You today.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Remington6MM

Hope he don't kill himself.

Again.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Dave, sounds like the only place NOT having a riot tonight is Havre.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Dave, sounds like the only place NOT having a riot tonight is Havre.

They've been pretty content since I left.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don’t believe the officers killed the perp. I see three officers doing a reasonably professional job of restraining a violent perp until he can be transported to the hospital for evaluation. They pin the perp that way so perp can’t hurt themselves or the officers. The “I can’t breathe” means he can breathe fine. They had already called the ambulance to come get him and were obviously unaware he had died before the ambulance arrived. Probably called because he was suspected mentally ill and was violently resisting arrest. The officers only mistake was not paying close attention. In their defense they had no reason to suspect a guy who was just violently resisting was going to die in the ten minutes it took for the ambulance to arrive.
Why are so many campfire members buying the race baiting narrative ?

The coroner's report will tell the story, except nobody seems to be able to wait for that before putting up opinion.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave

More make believe.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by kingston

More make believe.

Sure thing, Conway.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kingston

More make believe.

Sure thing, Conway.

Conway?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Barkoff
I don’t believe the officers killed the perp. I see three officers doing a reasonably professional job of restraining a violent perp until he can be transported to the hospital for evaluation. They pin the perp that way so perp can’t hurt themselves or the officers. The “I can’t breathe” means he can breathe fine. They had already called the ambulance to come get him and were obviously unaware he had died before the ambulance arrived. Probably called because he was suspected mentally ill and was violently resisting arrest. The officers only mistake was not paying close attention. In their defense they had no reason to suspect a guy who was just violently resisting was going to die in the ten minutes it took for the ambulance to arrive.
Why are so many campfire members buying the race baiting narrative ?

The coroner's report will tell the story, except nobody seems to be able to wait for that before putting up opinion.

The coroner's report will most likely not tell the story. Unless there is something obvious, it will rule out some things but not point to a clear cause of death. Sometimes, you get clear evidence on the body, like strangulation marks, knife wounds, etc that tell a story. If he just died from lack of blood flow to the brain, that looks like any other death with no obvious cause. All the video, some I'm sure we haven't seen, witness reports, and the coroner's report will all tell a part of the story that the jury will try to make into the whole story. With a jury, anything is possible.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Mr. RibKA..................After talking with someone? I take it that you meant talking with just one person? How about after talking with MANY LEOs on the subject there Ribby .............Oh and by the way just to ask you sir if I may. Have you ever been or are you now a LEO? How many LEOs do you know?

Because it certainly seems to me, that as long as you are willing to question my experience in such matters, that you yourself DO have experience dealing with these issues and are therefore qualified to question my postings?............. Just askin!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
👍🏼

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Again.
................Hey Flave. Good to have ya back..Nope!...... No plans to kill myself....Again!!......LOL

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[

quote=bigsqueeze]
Which detaining and or restraining procedures did the officer violate from his training?

Please be specific or just verbal diarrhea again?

They’re charging the cop and they don’t have the autopsy yet ? I’m going to bet that eventually the cops will be exonerated , get back pay , and a large settlement to resign.
........................Like I said in my other post... You are unfamiliar with LEO policies and police protocols. Does not matter IF the autopsy finds positive of whatever drug or drugs. The officers violated detainment procedure after he was already cuffed and on the ground....That is called,,,"unreasonable force"......

The officer was charged with one count of 3rd degree murder plus one count of manslaughter. Apparently all of those investigating this case and who watched the video including the Minneapolis DA and the federal authorities, all disagree with ya there Daveinjax not to mention many more who also disagree with you.....

Slice and dice this any way you wish and justify the officer's actions any way you wish....Bottom line? The officer violated procedure which directly lead to a death.

Officers were professionally immobilizing the perp so he couldn’t hurt himself or others until medical transport arrived. By pinning him to the ground and completely immobilizing him they’re protecting him. They’re not medical professionals so they don’t know how to properly diagnose and treat the perp. Hence the ambulance with medical professionals. Floyd was a heart attack waiting to happen.
......You are full of CRAP!... Professionally immobilizing him??? Ya mean professionally immobilizing him by putting pressure on his neck for 6 to 8 minutes dramatically reducing the blood flow to the brain?? Ya mean THAT KIND of PROFESSIONAL immobilization??..............

Yep! You are right. The officers are not medical professionals. HOWEVER and nevertheless, they are TRAINED LEOs who violated detainment procedure by using unreasonable force. You do NOT need to be a medical professional to know that when force is applied to the neck in certain ways for a period of time, it can cause death.

Those officers were trained on what to do,,, AND ALSO TRAINED ON WHAT NOT TO DO....
.............TWO words ribka......"unreasonable force".......Specifics? Unreasonable force in police lingo or procedure, is defined as using an un-needed technique or un-needed techniques (plural) to immobilize someone, who by all definition according to policy and procedure has already been immobilized.........That is not verbal diarrhea........If any suspect has been immobilized, which he certainly was by all standards of LEO training, then ya don't then come along and put a leg or a knee into the guy's VULNERABLE neck to then apply downward pressure for 6 to 8 minutes!! If the guy is still rolling around from side to side while cuffed with hands behind the back and laying flat on his stomach, then downward pressure could have easily been applied elsewhere on his back side on a far less vulnerable area!.......

Big squeeze. You seems to be an expert in LEO training.

How many hours of law enforcement arrest techniques have you participated in in your life and have you ever passed that training?

Is placing a knee on the upper back area taught by hundreds of LEO agencies now in America??

How many times have you appeared in court or a civil proceedings and testified to acceptable use of force techniques or just making a chit up again on a subject you obviously no nothing about.
........Let me do some explain 'n for ya there Ribby......I have 55 years experience in the field of martial arts. I and a partner owned two studios here in So Cal back
from the late 70s and into the early 90s teaching thousands over that period of time.... I sold out my partnership in the early 90s and decided to teach privately one on one which I still do to this day. Over the years I have personally and individually taught several hundred LEOs (some whom I still maintain contact with) and have 18 of them currently on my list. One on one training is far more beneficial to a client than are studios with many in the class. It is more personalized because of individual training and attention that you do not get enough of from a class with many students. I am an expert at self defense and also an expert if necessary and if justified in killing someone. That is what I teach........You ask how many hours of law enforcement techniques have I participated in? And is placing a knee on the upper back area taught by LEO agencies? By the way, I also mentioned other areas besides the upper back......All of the info which I have passed along on this thread did NOT come from any personal LEO experience in the field nor from any courtroom proceedings or experience within a courtroom. Because ya see RIBBY, I am not a cop!! I do not need to be a cop. I do not need the field experience of a cop, nor do I need LEO experience in a court room under testimony........WHY? Well why do ya think?....Ya think maybe that I know a few LEOs? Ya think maybe that over that past few days I have had several hours of phone conversations with them about this case in Minnesota? Ya think that just maybe the info that they told me, I then could have passed along to this thread? Ya think?................... [/quote]

Have you considered that they might be trying to placate you so they didn't have to hear you talk?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I just had an epiphany....this battle between Flave and Kingston... It's a battle for the soul of the campfire. Maybe of the entire internet's. It's good vs evil, chocolate vs vanilla, the rest of the Beatles vs Lennon&Yoko, USA vs USSR (circa 1985), MC Shan vs KRS-one, Tiger King vs Carole Baskin (Flave being tiger king if only obiously).

The entire country can be easily divided into three groups, Mask, No Mask and fireballz.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
]........Let me do some explain 'n for ya there Ribby......I have 55 years experience in the field of martial arts. I and a partner owned two studios here in So Cal back
from the late 70s and into the early 90s teaching thousands over that period of time.... I sold out my partnership in the early 90s and decided to teach privately one on one which I still do to this day. Over the years I have personally and individually taught several hundred LEOs (some whom I still maintain contact with) and have 18 of them currently on my list. One on one training is far more beneficial to a client than are studios with many in the class. It is more personalized because of individual training and attention that you do not get enough of from a class with many students. I am an expert at self defense and also an expert if necessary and if justified in killing someone. That is what I teach........You ask how many hours of law enforcement techniques have I participated in? And is placing a knee on the upper back area taught by LEO agencies? By the way, I also mentioned other areas besides the upper back......All of the info which I have passed along on this thread did NOT come from any personal LEO experience in the field nor from any courtroom proceedings or experience within a courtroom. Because ya see RIBBY, I am not a cop!! I do not need to be a cop. I do not need the field experience of a cop, nor do I need LEO experience in a court room under testimony........WHY? Well why do ya think?....Ya think maybe that I know a few LEOs? Ya think maybe that over that past few days I have had several hours of phone conversations with them about this case in Minnesota? Ya think that just maybe the info that they told me, I then could have passed along to this thread? Ya think?...................

Where's them nephews, when ya need em?

Bet remsen would represent em for free, did they off this POS.

Last edited by Fubarski; 05/29/20. Reason: Not dead yet
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Again.
................Hey Flave. Good to have ya back..Nope!...... No plans to kill myself....Again!!......LOL

I see your imaginary expertise is still up and running.

Page 12 of 17 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

61 members (Akhutr, beefan, 358wsm, 2500HD, bosshoff, 12 invisible), 1,389 guests, and 739 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,243
Posts18,485,924
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.