T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Tarquin
If your a druggie with heart problems and resist arrest, you get what you get. Should have put his hands behind his back and stopped resisting. He played the game, he lost.

They scream “ I can’t breath “ all the time. Kinda like crying wolf. If you can’t do the time, don’t do the crime.

He’s as responsible as the cop for his death.

And exactly where are the above "legal principles" found in the Minnesota criminal code? You actually think the jury is going to be given anythng remotely similar to your rant as a "jury instruction"? You think the defense attorneys are going to be allowed to argue that? The law is the law, whether you like it or not and the fact that you have to pull stuff out of your own ass rather than ground your argument in actual Minnesota law, shows you're way out of your league. Again, if my position is bullshit, prove it using Minnesota criminal law, specifically the law of 3rd degree murder. Go ahead Johnny Cochran. Knock yourself out! laugh laugh laugh

And I believe Cochran got ole OJ acquitted. Even A dumbass Libertard Troll like you should be able to grasp that concept.

You just keep digging yourself in deeper and deeper grin and name-calling just advertises you as stupid or a drop out of 3rd grade (in your case, it's probably both). For the third time, what element of the law of 3rd degree murder is lacking sufficient evidence to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt on the facts as see now know them??

Last edited by Tarquin; 05/29/20.

Tarquin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If your a druggie with heart problems and resist arrest, you get what you get. Should have put his hands behind his back and stopped resisting. He played the game, he lost.

They scream “ I can’t breath “ all the time. Kinda like crying wolf. If you can’t do the time, don’t do the crime.

And exactly where are the above "legal principles" found in the Minnesota criminal code? You actually think the jury is going to be given anythng remotely similar to your rant as a "jury instruction"? You think the defense attorneys are going to be allowed to argue that? The law is the law, whether you like it or not and the fact that you have to pull stuff out of your own ass rather than ground your argument in actual Minnesota law, shows you're way out of your league. Again, if my position is bullshit, prove it using Minnesota criminal law, specifically the law of 3rd degree murder. Go ahead Johnny Cochran. Knock yourself out! laugh laugh laugh

And I believe Cochran got ole OJ acquitted. Even A dumbass Libertard Troll like you should be able to grasp that concept.

You just keep digging yourself in deeper and deeper grin and name-calling just advertises you as stupid or a drop out of 3rd grade (n your case, probably both). For the third time, what element of the law of 3rd degree murder is lacking sufficient evidence to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt on the facts as see now know them??

Your the the one digging Troll.

The Law won’t mean schitt if it goes to trial. The Cops will get railroaded to appease the Hoodrats. It’s what happens in a a DemoRat Commie Controlled schitthole The autopsy results won’t amount to a hill of beans. They’ll load the jury with old black women and they’ll hang the cop out to dry no matter what Minnasoda Law states. But your too clueless to see that.
Like most Liberals, so carry on.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 05/29/20.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T

You just keep digging yourself in deeper and deeper grin and name-calling just advertises you as stupid or a drop out of 3rd grade (n your case, probably both). For the third time, what element of the law of 3rd degree murder is lacking sufficient evidence to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt on the facts as see now know them??

The Law won’t mean schitt if it goes to trial. The Cops will get railroaded to appease the Hoodrats. It’s what happens in a a DemoRat Commie Controlled schitthole The autopsy results won’t amount to a hill of beans. They’ll load the jury with old black women and they’ll hang the cop out to dry no matter what Minnasoda Law states. But your too clueless to see that.

You are, without question, one of the most ignorant, ill-informed and bigoted people on this forum. You literally do not have a clue how jury trials are conducted---and OJ was an aberration. I accept your concession that you are incapable of answering my challenge.

Tarquin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You are, without question, one of the most ignorant, ill-informed and bigoted people on this forum. You literally do not have a clue how jury trials are conducted---and OJ was an aberration. I accept your concession that you are incapable of answering my challenge.

Whatever Troll. I’m sure your one of the enlightened Liberals that are going to save us all. Stay safe in your little all white neighborhood. I doubt the big bad cops will hurt you there in your basement. I bet they’ll leave you alone if you recite the Minnesota Statues to them first. Be sure to keep your surgical mask on.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I think the cop should be hung. That doesn't mean I'm on the jiggaboo's side. Knee on neck for 2 minutes after no pulse detected? WTF is that other a double tap?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T

Whatever Troll. I’m sure your one of the enlightened Liberals that are going to save us all. Stay safe in your little all white neighborhood. I doubt the big bad cops will hurt you there in your basement. I bet they’ll leave you alone if you recite the Minnesota Statues to them first. Be sure to keep your surgical mask on.

Your inability to have a substantive discussion about a subject on the merits---without name-calling like a little child is embarassing. I'll bet your wife and kids are really proud they have a stupid husband and father.

Tarquin
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I'm betting the cause of death was ,resisting arrest.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
I think the cop should be hung. That doesn't mean I'm on the jiggaboo's side. Knee on neck for 2 minutes after no pulse detected? WTF is that other a double tap?

It's just not complicated is it?

LOL
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
He looked like any other crack head you see on the streets. LOL

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Your inability to have a substantive discussion about a subject on the merits---without name-calling like a little child is embarassing. I'll bet your wife and kids are really proud they have a stupid husband and father.

Pot Meet Kettle. Knew you’d get there sooner or later. Libertard Trolls always Out themselves sooner or later.
And that’s exactly why I don’t let the little fellows with their self righteous insults like you bother me. Bless your little pea picking Obama Loving heart. Now off again to your basement.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
He looked like any other crack head you see on the streets. LOL

Just another didindonuffin trying to make a living.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
He moved to Minn after getting out of a Texas prison.
Armed robbery, pointed a gun at a woman. Demanded drugs ( legal or illegal I dunno ).

Dunno what othrr stuff done before or since.

Maybe straightened up.

Be interesting if they can prove he knew he was passing fake money. Maybe he didnt know.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Worlds a better place for sure....

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Felons seem to attract the po po even when they move away.

Why is that?

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
"Everywhere I go there's crime," Dindoonuffin

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hookeye
He moved to Minn after getting out of a Texas prison.
Armed robbery, pointed a gun at a woman. Demanded drugs ( legal or illegal I dunno ).

Dunno what othrr stuff done before or since.

Maybe straightened up.

Be interesting if they can prove he knew he was passing fake money. Maybe he didnt know.

Doubt it would matter. I’d imagine trying to pass Fake currency is still illegal regardless of whether you had intent or not.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Fireball2

It's just not complicated is it?

Yeppers.

--- Kid Rock 2022

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
If Floyd was alive now, he'd be lootin the liquor store where he got busted.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Is KC and St Louis erupting?

--- Kid Rock 2022

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Is KC and St Louis erupting?

No clue.

I'm social distancing from looters.

Mask is on, case I hafta shoot onea the bastards.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (257robertsimp, 7mm_Loco, 808outdoors, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 44automag, 14 invisible), 1,417 guests, and 864 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,494
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.