Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

All of the cowards on here calling for the execution off the cop could have easily arrested Floyd who is 6 6" and a multi- convicted violent felon.

. Just ask them they are all now giving advice on how to restrain someone much bigger than them and place in a police vehicle with no issues.

Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by johnn
The cop and Floyd knew each other, how well, who knows... both worked at a night club. The cop worked outside as security, done so for 17 years. He was quick to use mace. Floyd was a bouncer, more recently, how about there were words between the two and the cop finally had a chance to put Floyd in his place. Overdid accidentaly... or... figured he could get away with it.

Or, how about the cop had seen Floyd work and knew just how tough he was, so once they had him down, he didn't want to let him up until the had another method of restraint ready, such as tying him to the gurney.

Yep, one tuff mofo.... 3 men sitting on him, cuffed, struggling to breathe...no where in the video's I watched did he resist other than when they dragged him out of his car.. whats missing is how he ended up on the other side of the cop car...? He fell down on the driver's side and ended up on the passenger sude, haven't seen any footage of how that happened.

You haven't seen all the video. There is video already posted on the fire of him resisting when the police attempted to place him in the vehicle. The police, in the most commonly seen video, claim they tried for 10 minutes to get him into the cruiser while he resisted.

There'a a lot more to this story then the one video everyone's reacting to.

I have watched several but have not seen the one you mentioned, I knew there was something missing... do you have the missing link?

No I don't. It's about 2 minutes long, posted on one of the many threads on the subject here.

Also, it's important we keep in mind Floyd was what, 6'4" 250 pounds and worked 10 years as a bouncer?

If this guy didn't want to get into the car, he wasn't getting in the car.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The cop and Floyd knew each other, how well, who knows... both worked at a night club. The cop worked outside as security, done so for 17 years. He was quick to use mace. Floyd was a bouncer, more recently, how about there were words between the two and the cop finally had a chance to put Floyd in his place. Overdid accidentaly... or... figured he could get away with it.

Or, how about the cop had seen Floyd work and knew just how tough he was, so once they had him down, he didn't want to let him up until the had another method of restraint ready, such as tying him to the gurney.

Yep, one tuff mofo.... 3 men sitting on him, cuffed, struggling to breathe...no where in the video's I watched did he resist other than when they dragged him out of his car.. whats missing is how he ended up on the other side of the cop car...? He fell down on the driver's side and ended up on the passenger sude, haven't seen any footage of how that happened.

You haven't seen all the video. There is video already posted on the fire of him resisting when the police attempted to place him in the vehicle. The police, in the most commonly seen video, claim they tried for 10 minutes to get him into the cruiser while he resisted.

I have watched several but have not seen the one you mentioned, I knew there was something missing... do you have the missing link?

No I don't. It's about 2 minutes long, posted on one of the many threads on the subject here.

Also, it's important we keep in mind Floyd was what, 6'4" 250 pounds and worked 10 years as a bouncer?

There you again displaying your insightful observations.... you go bozo.... LMAO.

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

I think your ridiculous fantasy observations with no facts shows what an intellectual giant you are.

There you again displaying your insightful observations.... you go bozo.... LMAO.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ribka

I think your ridiculous fantasy observations with no facts shows what an intellectual giant you are.

You have nothing to contribute, you say nothing, you are the epitome of nothing, hang in there Tex, there is still hope..

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

All of the cowards on here calling for the execution off the cop could have easily arrested Floyd who is 6 6" and a multi- convicted violent felon.

. Just ask them they are all now giving advice on how to restrain someone much bigger than them and place in a police vehicle with no issues.

Yah, a true American hero doing his job, keeping his knee on his neck for 2 minutes and forty seconds after he was told there was no pulse was GoodGuy copper arrest action for sure... (sarcasm font)

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
What is the proper restraining technique according to long established training by almost all PD academys accross the US including MPD Boomer? No sarcastic font

Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Yah, a true American hero doing his job, keeping his knee on his neck for 2 minutes and forty seconds after he was told there was no pulse was GoodGuy copper arrest action for sure... (sarcasm font)

Last edited by ribka; 05/30/20.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

waiting for your response boomer.....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Tazer, handcuffs, patrol car.

LOL
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

For someone without a pulse I believe it is to stand the phucqk up..... He was not needing restrained, he was dead.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
And the cop made damned sure he was dead. To think otherwise is foolhardy to the max. 2:40 AFTER there was no pulse. Think that's correct copper action? Really?
BULLCHIT.

--- Kid Rock 2022

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Thanks for not answering question.

For someone without a pulse I believe it is to stand the phucqk up..... He was not needing restrained, he was dead.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
And the cop made damned sure he was dead. To think otherwise is foolhardy to the max. 2:40 AFTER there was no pulse. Think that's correct copper action? Really?
BULLCHIT.

So he was dead at 2: 40 in the video. But he was till alive when he reached the hospital. Which is it?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Fireball2

cops can taze a guys handcuffed behind the back now?? Wow you really know your stuff. lmao

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I once seen this space age tool called a taser , a simply amazing tool , the results were shocking !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

So boomer how did Floyd die? By strangulation?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Fireball2

cops can taze a guys handcuffed behind the back now?? Wow you really know your stuff. lmao

Are you fucquing retarded or just incredibly obtuse? Why don't you pull your head all the way out of your ass and get some air before posting.

LOL
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

So boomer how did Floyd die? By strangulation?

I never said some of the stuff you are say I did. The cop kept his knee on his neck for 2 minutes and forty seconds after the other cop told him there was no longer a pulse. Dead person needs no restraint. Make of it what you want. I don't care how he died. But, I do care about the double tap of making sure he's dead. That was not appropriate copper work and if you think was, well, we disagree ehh?

So, when told the perp had no pulse, is continuing the knee on the neck par with training standards? LOL No, it ain't but if it were it'd be wrong. Phucqk's sake this ain't complicated..

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Taser recommends medical attention following any application for a reason. -shrugs- I tend to not sit on necks either (it should’ve been on the mastoid). I don’t believe it was staged but I want to believe that we aren’t that far gone.

Last edited by AKduck; 05/30/20.

Yup.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
BULLCHIT.

So he was dead at 2: 40 in the video. But he was till alive when he reached the hospital. Which is it?

WTF are you talking about? He had no pulse on scene and was pronounced dead upon arrival at the hospital. Geeze man get a grip. LOL

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
You go buddy, you are on a roll.

Thanks for not answering question.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 25aught6, 10gaugeman, 58 invisible), 2,485 guests, and 1,342 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,930
Posts18,518,934
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.