-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What is this ribka guy, an alcoholic or what? He's puking all over the forum right now.

LOL
GB1

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Fireball2
What is this ribka guy, an alcoholic or what? He's puking all over the forum right now.

He's a GoodGuy, just drunk. LOL

In reality, depending upon what parts of the news or info one has heard, there could be all levels of confusion. No harm no foul being adamant about something, even when wrong and chit.

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 05/30/20.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by johnn
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
The cop and Floyd knew each other, how well, who knows... both worked at a night club. The cop worked outside as security, done so for 17 years. He was quick to use mace. Floyd was a bouncer, more recently, how about there were words between the two and the cop finally had a chance to put Floyd in his place. Overdid accidentaly... or... figured he could get away with it.

Or, how about the cop had seen Floyd work and knew just how tough he was, so once they had him down, he didn't want to let him up until the had another method of restraint ready, such as tying him to the gurney.

Yep, one tuff mofo.... 3 men sitting on him, cuffed, struggling to breathe...no where in the video's I watched did he resist other than when they dragged him out of his car.. whats missing is how he ended up on the other side of the cop car...?

He fell down on the driver's side and ended up on the passenger sude, haven't seen any footage of how that happened.

He didn't "fall down on the driver's side".
He intentionally fell and told them he wasn't getting in the car.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ribka
Tazer, handcuffs, patrol car.

cops can taze a guys handcuffed behind the back now?? Wow you really know your stuff. lmao

Are you fucquing retarded or just incredibly obtuse? Why don't you pull your head all the way out of your ass and get some air before posting.

I see your mail order bride is letting post again.

your advice of tasing a handcuffed prisoner is wise. What a tool

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
And the cop made damned sure he was dead. To think otherwise is foolhardy to the max. 2:40 AFTER there was no pulse. Think that's correct copper action? Really?
BULLCHIT.

Boomer how did the cop make sure he was dead after murdering him?? Please explain how this cop did this. Making up dum Schit again

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
The cop and Floyd knew each other, how well, who knows... both worked at a night club. The cop worked outside as security, done so for 17 years. He was quick to use mace. Floyd was a bouncer, more recently, how about there were words between the two and the cop finally had a chance to put Floyd in his place. Overdid accidentaly... or... figured he could get away with it.

Or, how about the cop had seen Floyd work and knew just how tough he was, so once they had him down, he didn't want to let him up until the had another method of restraint ready, such as tying him to the gurney.

Yep, one tuff mofo.... 3 men sitting on him, cuffed, struggling to breathe...no where in the video's I watched did he resist other than when they dragged him out of his car.. whats missing is how he ended up on the other side of the cop car...?

He fell down on the driver's side and ended up on the passenger sude, haven't seen any footage of how that happened.

He didn't "fall down on the driver's side".
He intentionally fell and told them he wasn't getting in the car.

Now 3 cops are murdering the gentle giant right boomer? lmao

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Another thread gone sideways from the bozo bunch...good luck.

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

speaking of dumb posts

Great detective work Sherlock . One can't make up these idiotic posts if they tried

Last edited by ribka; 05/30/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

John, this thread was asinine from the beginning....Taking it off it’s rails was a public service. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Hey, you never say that about me, MB. grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Hastings
I'm guessing the situation is just what it appears to be. A person was arrested and restrained and in the stress of the situation he died from underlying health conditions.

Yeah, having carotid arteries in his neck where they are vulnerable to being squeezed shut by a hard working, loyal and trusted public servant is certainly an "underlying health condition ". The shiitt you guys will do to make facts bent to fit you agenda is truly spectacular!.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
I'm guessing the situation is just what it appears to be. A person was arrested and restrained and in the stress of the situation he died from underlying health conditions.

Yeah, having carotid arteries in his neck where they are vulnerable to being squeezed shut by a hard working, loyal and trusted public servant is certainly an "underlying health condition ". The shiitt you guys will do to make facts bent to fit you agenda is truly spectacular!.

Dam Leroy you are one dum phug with zero knowledge of anatomy but not surprised lmao

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Had two glasses of a Columbia valley red blend last night at the BBQ so high be.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Had two glasses of a Columbia valley red blend last night at the BBQ so high be.

So you're just a garden variety dickweed.

Got it.

LOL
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
And the cop made damned sure he was dead. To think otherwise is foolhardy to the max. 2:40 AFTER there was no pulse. Think that's correct copper action? Really?
BULLCHIT.

So he was dead at 2: 40 in the video. But he was till alive when he reached the hospital. Which is it?

I’ll bet he was dead before he was loaded in the amberlance. He was merely *pronounced dead* at the hospital.

Nobody qualified to pronounce on scene.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Dam Leroy you are one dum phug with zero knowledge of anatomy but not surprised lmao

Carotid arteries are NOT in the neck? Who knew?

Maybe YOUR carotid are in your ass, nice and safe and sound... until you sit down to type out a post. Explains a lot. Thanks.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
BULLCHIT.

Boomer how did the cop make sure he was dead after murdering him?? Please explain how this cop did this. Making up dum Schit again

In the charges against the cop it states that the other officer checked for a pulse and did not find one, informed knee cop, then he stayed in that position for 2 minutes and 40 seconds. That was after 7 minutes of knee on neck prior to being told he's basically dead.. I did not say he killed him, I'm saying he made damned sure he was dead.

If you think that's good police work you are being retarded.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Tex is on the bottle again, damn dude give it a break.. let some other drug induced azzhole jump in.

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by ironbender
BULLCHIT.

So he was dead at 2: 40 in the video. But he was till alive when he reached the hospital. Which is it?

I’ll bet he was dead before he was loaded in the amberlance. He was merely *pronounced dead* at the hospital.

Nobody qualified to pronounce on scene.

Yes. That's the basic understanding of the matter, except for ribka today for some reason.

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Hey, you never say that about me, MB. grin

Yes, it's getting fairly regular. LOL

--- Kid Rock 2022

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 64 invisible), 2,440 guests, and 1,276 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,937
Posts18,519,017
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.