Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
L
LouisB Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Since it seems they are being organized by outside forces (all arrested the other night in Minneapolis were NOT from the area) maybe some enterprising DAs could dig til they find the organizers, find appropriate law to arrest on FELONY warrants and also sue for damages.

Just a thought!

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
GB1

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Low life scum ooze from one place to another

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
These people are just genuinely concerned over the death....

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by HawkI

No, they are just thugs who need to be stopped, arrested and jailed!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by LouisB
Since it seems they are being organized by outside forces (all arrested the other night in Minneapolis were NOT from the area) maybe some enterprising DAs could dig til they find the organizers, find appropriate law to arrest on FELONY warrants and also sue for damages.

Just a thought!

Falls into the same category as bill and Hillary. Anybody who could put them away won't m because they are all on the same path .
Kenneth

IC B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
Originally Posted by HawkI

No, they are just thugs who need to be stopped, arrested and jailed!

No, that needs to happen to the politicians who dont do their jobs.

The government is worthless and needs replaced. But thats not going to happen in these schidtholes...

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
The ones that are gettin paid, get a cell phone that they hafta call in from and gps their location, ta prove where they are.

They are supposed ta have a crew with em, for everbody ta get paid.

Payment is loaded onto debit card given to the cell phone guy.

All they gotta do is seize and search a phone, and they'll know all they need ta know bout who's hirin the looters.

And they've already done that, since Ferguson.

.gov knows who's pushin this shat, but .go ain't gonna do nothin.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Make no mistake, these riots are organized by ANTIFA organizers. Civil disobedience and "Days or Rage". They have a playbook all put together and just wait to make another Ferguson.

they phouced up bringing this to ATL. White people have guns and the Black power brokers DO NOT want to kill the goose that laid the golden egg. MLK wanted an equal seat at the dinner table, and that's how ATL politics works for the benefit of all sides. We really have never had much burning and looting (since Sherman left, anyway). This is all influenced by outside forces and the local Black politicians and Civil Rights icons are pissed off. Funny, I ain't heard [bleep] outta John Lewis....... he's owned by the DNC and NWO now.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Make no mistake, these riots are organized by ANTIFA organizers.

yup

yesterday, i saw lara logan on Fox and she described her observations of the organizers, their behavior, dress and video gear. later i watched livestreamed news of the detroit protest, could easily pick them out, she described them to a T

Last edited by sse; 05/30/20.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
pull all LEO out, let the left controlled media have their way.

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by hatari
Make no mistake, these riots are organized by ANTIFA organizers. Civil disobedience and "Days or Rage". They have a playbook all put together and just wait to make another Ferguson.

they phouced up bringing this to ATL. White people have guns and the Black power brokers DO NOT want to kill the goose that laid the golden egg. MLK wanted an equal seat at the dinner table, and that's how ATL politics works for the benefit of all sides. We really have never had much burning and looting (since Sherman left, anyway). This is all influenced by outside forces and the local Black politicians and Civil Rights icons are pissed off. Funny, I ain't heard [bleep] outta John Lewis....... he's owned by the DNC and NWO now.

I think antifa's contribution has been overstated. A bunch of them jumped on the bandwagon once it got rolling. But the 'boo's kicked the whole thing off.

Of course, nobody can call out the 'boo's because they're a protected species.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
It's been said before. This country doesn't have the b_lls to get to the bottom of this.
{Any more} They are not interested in the rule of law, Some heads need to be busted

If you hunt with your kids. You should not have to hunt for your kids.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Fubarski
The ones that are gettin paid, get a cell phone that they hafta call in from and gps their location, ta prove where they are.

They are supposed ta have a crew with em, for everbody ta get paid.

Payment is loaded onto debit card given to the cell phone guy.

All they gotta do is seize and search a phone, and they'll know all they need ta know bout who's hirin the looters.

And they've already done that, since Ferguson.

.gov knows who's pushin this shat, but .go ain't gonna do nothin.

This is another example of the progressive machine using the black community toward their own ends.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I think antifa's contribution has been overstated. A bunch of them jumped on the bandwagon once it got rolling. But the 'boo's kicked the whole thing off.

Of course, nobody can call out the 'boo's because they're a protected species.

Unfortunately, you are correct. Handling the black community, which is a voting block is problematic.

They all claim to desire Equality, but should they be treated like white people, they fall down kicking and screaming for their blanket of social protection and monetary reimbursement for mishandling, mistreatment, and lack of empowerment.

I want to be treated equally...I want to treat others the same way I’am treated. But some black folks don’t like it when social adjustments for race are removed and they are seen as a person, like the rest of us, and treated as such.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Rioters should be shot!

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Biden's campaign is paying bail for the protesters. I'd say go home, but Joe would like that and probably stay until November.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D

Just a thought!

I heard Barr saying that it was a Fed crime to cross state lines to instigate a riot. I’m sure he knew exactly what he was saying and why he chose to make that announcement.

Wouldn’t surprise me if in the next few months, you hear about arrests related to all this.

We need to know exactly how this got so well organized and executed with such precision. Reportedly some had very sophisticated communication equipment, military grade masks, etc. Who’s funding and running the show?

That’s the question I think we’ll see answered. Hope so, anyway.

DF

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Just a thought!

Most, if not all of the "enterprising DA's" are on the side of the rioters.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Last edited by DavePrice; 05/31/20.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Just a thought!

Wouldn't that be nice.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

269 members (1_deuce, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 204guy, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 36 invisible), 2,578 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,048
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.