Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
WTF?! Seriously....
First half of you are all for the govt shutting down the economy, outlawing peaceful assembly, practice of religion etc.... Now you want the fed govt to send in the military to stop the rioters? You should rethink your political affiliation. Not sure the description fits any longer.

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by jackmountain
WTF?! Seriously....
First half of you are all for the govt shutting down the economy, outlawing peaceful assembly, practice of religion etc.... Now you want the fed govt to send in the military to stop the rioters? You should rethink your political affiliation. Not sure the description fits any longer.

Somebody's got to do it.

Who do you recommend?

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Shut down the economy, restrict interstate travel, outlaw peaceful assembly and practice of religion? I would suggest the localities be held responsible to deal with their mess. At most, state level. If liberal policy isn't allowed to play out to be the absolute failure that it is, liberal policy will continue to be prevalent in every single urban area.
Make your bed, lie in it. Don't like it, vote differently.

Last edited by jackmountain; 05/31/20.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Shut down the economy, restrict interstate travel, outlaw peaceful assembly and practice of religion?

Who on here has called for the government to call out the military to shut down the economy, restrict interstate travel, outlaw peaceful assembly and practice of religion?

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Shut down the economy, restrict interstate travel, outlaw peaceful assembly and practice of religion?

Who on here has called for the government to call out the military to shut down the economy, restrict interstate travel, outlaw peaceful assembly and practice of religion?

Quit being purposefully obtuse.

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Quit being purposefully obtuse.

(?) It's your accusation.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Personally, I'd like to see the government truck in a couple of Battalions of Marines with fixed bayonets to every location where Negroes and Antifa have joined together to riot and just turn them loose on 'em.

Maybe I'm not a conservative. I dunno.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Support and defend the Constitution of the United States from all enemies, foreign and domestic....

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Personally, I'd like to see the government truck in a couple of Battalions of Marines with fixed bayonets to every location where Negroes and Antifa have joined together to riot and just turn them loose on 'em.

Posse Comitatus? How about use State guardsman as intended and let states take care of their own [bleep] messes.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Well Jack, the 'fire I know does not resemble these men. We can't even agree on beans in chili.[Linked Image from blog.hiddenharmonies.org]

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Posse Comitatus? How about use State guardsman as intended and let states take care of their own [bleep] messes.

The states don't seem to be able to come up with a sufficient body count. It's been going on for a week and as far as I've heard, not the first pair of ears has been turned in.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Trump's popularity would soar if he used his personal helicopter to toss a few rioters out at 1000' or so.

Then have a press conference and say, "As God as my witness,...I thought rioters could fly".

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Never a good idea or sign of things if society reaches a point where regular military needs to be brought in.

The problem is the Dumb fuqk politicians using kid gloves on these anarchist scum.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J

The states don't seem to be able to come up with a sufficient body count. It's been going on for a week and as far as I've heard, not the first pair of ears has been turned in.

So let the states burn to the ground. The great Liberal experiment needs to play out to the bloody end so it can be exposed as the complete failure that it is.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Never a good idea or sign of things if society reaches a point where regular military needs to be brought in.

The sign of things are already that bad.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Did Hoover turn MacArthur loose on the veterans camping in protest on the bonus issue?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J

The problem is the Dumb fuqk politicians using kid gloves on these anarchist scum.

Bingo! Make the [bleep] do their job, if they refuse, burn baby burn. I bet a month Into it,the politicians will wise up,
If not who cares. No bailout.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

So let the states burn to the ground. The great Liberal experiment needs to play out to the bloody end so it can be exposed as the complete failure that it is.

Well,...okay,...but they might as well toss a few of those bastards out of a helicopter along the way.

Can't hurt.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

FACT

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Did Hoover turn MacArthur loose on the veterans camping in protest on the bonus issue?

Did Sherman march to the sea?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

692 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 72 invisible), 3,183 guests, and 1,411 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,480
Posts18,471,781
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.