Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Take careful note. The government that was SO quick to declare an emergency for the ‘rona. An emergency that needed the full force of government to keep us all safe, just as quickly abandoned our cities and Americans to uncontrolled domestic terrorism. Our brave police, willing to dare anything to bust up a Church service, arrest a mother in the park, apprehend a lone surfer at the beach or arrest a street vendor, have now decided they have no balls, no guts, and no responsibility to protect society.
Our intrepid, and forthright local and state leaders, such dedicated enforcers of social distancing and masks, have abandoned their responsibilities for public safety, and cower, hidden away, while rampaging terrorists destroy our cities, kill our Citizens, defile our society.
It’s about time to just rely on ourselves for protection, wherever that course of action takes us. Enough is enough.

+1,000 ! ! !

GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Take careful note. The government that was SO quick to declare an emergency for the ‘rona. An emergency that needed the full force of government to keep us all safe, just as quickly abandoned our cities and Americans to uncontrolled domestic terrorism. Our brave police, willing to dare anything to bust up a Church service, arrest a mother in the park, apprehend a lone surfer at the beach or arrest a street vendor, have now decided they have no balls, no guts, and no responsibility to protect society.
Our intrepid, and forthright local and state leaders, such dedicated enforcers of social distancing and masks, have abandoned their responsibilities for public safety, and cower, hidden away, while rampaging terrorists destroy our cities, kill our Citizens, defile our society.
It’s about time to just rely on ourselves for protection, wherever that course of action takes us. Enough is enough.

These rioters ain't sheep ... And gov't's findin' that out...

As to the last sentence of your post - you're SPOT ON and it needs to happen NOW..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Absolutely dead nuts on! Police will harass the weak and vulnerable all day long with zeal! They're f'n cowards of the first order if they think they can get away with bullying someone. I've seen it firsthand. I'm telling you, they're sociaopaths that are in it for the power trip. If they are told to turn their guns on innocents or disarm the helpless, they will gladly obey those orders.

All that said, as to whether they should be controlling the antifa types destroying our country I bet the other poster was right, their hands are tied from above. In my opinion though, the police should be petitioning or protesting on their own to be allowed to do the job of protecting society. They should be banding together and saying, "Screw you Mayor and Governor, we WILL be doing our job and upholding our oath to protect people and their property". Again, it comes back to them being cowards.

I wouldn't want their job, but if they take it, they sure as hell should be willing to do it, good or bad, easy or hard.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That oughta ruffle some feathers.

LOL
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
"I was just following orders"....Where in 1945 did we often hear that?

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Based on what I see in real life and on here, the cops are doing exactly what the politicians and their constituents want them to do.

In both cases.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by deflave
Based on what I see in real life and on here, the cops are doing exactly what the politicians and their constituents want them to do.

In both cases.

This is exactly right all one has to do is follow the money. Gov't gets more money out of the honest public for traffic tickets etc. With no risk. Where is the money for them in breaking up a riot and putting scum bags in jail to feed and house further plugging up the court system? What did they just do with the criminals in frt of the oncoming C-19 pandemic? No, cops make some mistakes like all the rest of us but nothing like the PC asswipes that the public puts in office to run things. Put the blame where it belongs on the policy making politicians.MB

Last edited by Magnum_Bob; 06/01/20.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
The real problem is that the politicians and police administrators in every city with riots, actually support antifa and as dhimmicrats , hate America.

Sam......

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (10ring1, 10gaugemag, 11point, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 160user, 64 invisible), 2,858 guests, and 1,320 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,385
Posts18,469,617
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.