Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jorgeI
The transparency to troll is so evident in nature as to really bring out what makes folks tick. Then again, it's hard to "tick" when one is an empty suit... I will leave you with one profundity; the WHEEL, arguably man's greatest invention was unknown in sub-saharan Africa until introduced by the Portuguese in the 1600s. And the other being the written language, again completely foreign to the same area.

The genius of the welfare programs and BLM style movements is that both sides get played.

Blacks believe they are persecuted and have no opportunity. Whites see the blacks as the enemy.

This keeps people from working against the real problem, which are the people implementing the programs that maintain slums.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by jorgeI
The transparency to troll is so evident in nature as to really bring out what makes folks tick. Then again, it's hard to "tick" when one is an empty suit... I will leave you with one profundity; the WHEEL, arguably man's greatest invention was unknown in sub-saharan Africa until introduced by the Portuguese in the 1600s. And the other being the written language, again completely foreign to the same area.

The genius of the welfare programs and BLM style movements is that both sides get played.

Blacks believe they are persecuted and have no opportunity. Whites see the blacks as the enemy.

This keeps people from working against the real problem, which are the people implementing the programs that maintain slums.

Yikes!

That was a good post.

Last edited by Jim_Conrad; 06/01/20.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

You just described the non migratory aspect of much of the black race. Within those enclaves are people that are baby mommas that have several or more baby daddys and each baby daddy may have several or more baby mommas.

Run this back to the beginning of The Great Society years some 50+ years ago and within these same non migratory enclaves you have rampant inbreeding that is off of the scale. Literally, innocent victims of inbreeding.

From that you get degraded IQs and extreme behavioral problems. This is what we have from that small group of people and it is manifested on a daily basis. You cannot breed that back in a reverse fashion.

It's not about breeding. It's about ending a culture that has been purposefully instilled.

Can it be done overnight? No. But can it be done? Yes.

"N----ers are lazy" might make a cute bumper sticker, but it's not a strategy.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

You just described the non migratory aspect of much of the black race. Within those enclaves are people that are baby mommas that have several or more baby daddys and each baby daddy may have several or more baby mommas.

Run this back to the beginning of The Great Society years some 50+ years ago and within these same non migratory enclaves you have rampant inbreeding that is off of the scale. Literally, innocent victims of inbreeding.

From that you get degraded IQs and extreme behavioral problems. This is what we have from that small group of people and it is manifested on a daily basis. You cannot breed that back in a reverse fashion.

It's not about breeding. It's about ending a culture that has been purposefully instilled.

You can’t end a culture 50+ years in the making and that remains ongoing. You can instill all you want and it won’t matter to those poor folks locked into the non migratory situation that they reside in and forever will. That is a lost cause.

That inbreeding IS much of the cause of the existing culture there. You don’t end that.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Ok.

Let me know when the Boomer Brigade is going to march in and fix it.

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
50 plus years is nothing.

I am MAGA.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Ok.

It ain't fixable.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

It is where you have 13 year olds breeding and 4 living generations in the same household.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

It is where you have 13 year olds breeding and 4 living generations in the same household.

Leave the south alone.

This about black people.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Ok.

It ain't fixable.

You sound like a man that just ran out of bailing wire and duct tape.

IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Leave the south alone.

This about black people.

Or Italians.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain
77% born to single mothers compared to 25% for whites and 15% for Asians may have something to do with it.

That has a whole lot to do with it. I could do a better job of giving money to charity. The one I do donate to on a regular basis is Son of a Saint. They don't throw money at a large problem and hope it will make a difference. They use their money to bring at risk fatherless black kids into a program full of mentors who work very closely with them all the way through their school years.

Guess what the typical social and educational outcomes are?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Ok.

It ain't fixable.

You sound like a man that just ran out of bailing wire and duct tape.

I still got some chewing gum and paper clips though.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

I am beginning to think you are my brother. If change is going to happen, it has to go down this way. Identify problems and with evidence support that they are problems. Set goals for eliminating those problems. Develop a plan for eliminating or minimizing the problems. Put that plan into action. If anyone thinks change is just going to organically effect itself as a result of what's going on, they are in for a rude awakening.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston
I have a theory that if you could maintain good job opportunities near any ghetto or slum you would see criminal activity diminish.

Put in different terms, this is what I’m talking about.

With all due respect, I think you're both smoking crack.
I just met an 18 year old Uruguayan that's been in country
2 1/2 years, didn't speak ANY English before then, that is graduating high school this week, speaks fluent English and is attending college in the fall, that's working 60 hrs a week as a small engine mechanic for a relative's business.

If you don't think there's ample opportunity for ANYONE seeking it in this country, your delusional.

Why did he leave Uruguay?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

I am beginning to think you are my brother.

Dad did get around during his Navy days.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
I have a theory that if you could maintain good job opportunities near any ghetto or slum you would see criminal activity diminish.

This has been proven with even the filthiest of races such as Greeks, Italians, Irish, and Cubans.

Black Americans do have one convincing piece of the “we are different” argument however. Segregation continued for a long, long time in the southern portion of the US.

How near?
Theres almost always good jobs near the slums around here. They don't have to drive much if any farther than anyone else commuting to work .Also, theres sufficient public transportation if they dont have a car.

From the age of 18 til I was 23 I got up at 3:45 and rode a van 2 1/2 hrs each way into D.C. to work construction. I made approximately four times what I could make locally.
13 hours a day for 8 hours pay. Got married and worked 30hrs a week building myself a house along with a 40 hour work week. After that worked 70 hrs a week working, and paid off that house in less than 8 years. Since then, worked 60 hrs a week to secure a future for my family.
We live in THE land of opportunity. Ask any Asian, Arab, Hispanic, Russian, Indian....time to quit making excuses for spoiled, entitled black/white Americans.

I'm not making excuses for anybody.

I'm talking about making sustainable changes to the way things are handled. People are paid to live in slums and reservations. If you removed that, and made a concerted effort to provide good paying jobs in the area, you would see crime decline. There would definitely be a tough time frame, but what we are doing today is not sustainable.

I can’t speak for other parts of the country. I know for a fact that the politicians here do anything possible to bring “good paying jobs to area.” The politicians go as far as giving them multi million dollar tax breaks just so the companies will choose this location to build huge factories . These factories inevitably result in thousands of jobs collectively (Hemlock semiconductor is just one example) . Hell, there is an industrial park (hundreds of acres) that the local government has set aside for nothing but bringing good paying jobs to the area. I’m just not seeing a lack of jobs as the reason . Although, I will agree that something SHOULD change because the current strategy is not working.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

I am beginning to think you are my brother.

Dad did get around during his Navy days.

Did any of his other offspring wear pink spandex and ride a Huffy?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Did any of his other offspring wear pink spandex and ride a Huffy?

If they did I'd like to think he took a hammer to their skulls early in life.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Jeezus....Hemlock semiconductor?

Kinda swinging for the fences aint ya?

How about shift supervisor at the lumber yard?

I am MAGA.
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (1234, 160user, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 55 invisible), 2,423 guests, and 1,344 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,637
Posts18,474,408
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.