Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
A little educational moment for some of y'all.

The Israelis have long been known to deal with violent protesters by simply taking down the primary aggressors. They put a suppressed .22 into them, wounding them. This usually has a very good deterrent effect with the crowds.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

It is good to learn and teach about other cultures. laugh

Nuthin’ like a bullet in the kneecap to take all the protestin’ outta someone.

Yep. That’d stop that schitt REAL quick.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
We saw a few the other day here, in town. All white, and peaceful. They got the middle fingers of passers-by anyway. No need to make them feel welcome or give them any ideas that could get them comatose or worse...

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Our "urban population" is about 20 minutes north of here. Have to cross a pretty big river to get to town. Got a member here who works the drawbridge that crosses said river. If it looks like we're getting 'visitors" from the north, I have no doubt that bridge will go up and become "stuck" as it has many times in the past.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Heym06
They showed here yesterday, were confined to a small area, and controlled by police and locals. Three bus loads of out of town protesters!

Those buses should have been burned.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The Israelis have long been known to deal with violent protesters by simply taking down the primary aggressors. They put a suppressed .22 into them, wounding them. This usually has a very good deterrent effect with the crowds.

I doubt George Soros is actively bankrolling groups in the ME to undermine the Israeli govt. And if he is, he's long overdue for a visit from Mossad headhunters.

Z
IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
I always figured the Mossad would make an unannounced hit. Assumed it would be about 7 years ago, if you catch my drift

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KenMi
I always figured the Mossad would make an unannounced hit. Assumed it would be about 7 years ago, if you catch my drift

You would think!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Close, but you are a little low.

The SOP is to shoot them in the abdominal region. It is extremely painful and usually requires others to carry them from the protest area.

What is the POA when the trousers are below the butt and the underwear is pulled up to the bellybutton?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KenMi

Aren't they supposed to be unannounced anyway?

Z
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Yep. That’d stop that schitt REAL quick.

The best part is the fear of not knowing where it is coming from. The dangerous thugs just dropping magically..

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by memtb

“IF”, and it’s an extremely remote “If”, it we’re to come to some of our towns.....the outcome may be much different than what is shown in the news! “If”, a store owner were at his/her business, and that business is being destroyed.....I believe that “Castle Doctrine and/or Stand YourGround”, will provide that owner the ability and the will to defend themselves and their property! memtb

Store owners should make sure they stand their ground with several good riflemen at his side.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calvin
Antifa has been organizing and waiting for this moment.

I believe the vast majority are well meaning people protesting. It just takes a handful of Antifa to make it look like a full blown riot. And of course some people get sucked onto it to.

Citizens shooting a few of them will educte the most stupid of the protestors that they are in the wrong place at the wrong time.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Paul39
Interesting. Why the high scope mount and taped on cheek rest? Seems the whole setup could be lower.

This whole high mount trend seem to be modern. In times past hunting rifles, shotguns, and military rifles, had in common an orientation toward quick offhand shooting. Of course much of it has to do with accommodating optics, but how high is enough?

Paul

The use of the attached bi-pod seems it would require the high scope mount and resulting cheek rest for a shooter in the prone position in full battle gear.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Huntz
I don`t have any rubber bullets,but I do own a track hoe that can dig down to 17 feet.

There you go! Business Plan! smile

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by deerstalker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
In '18 Idaho enacted a stand your ground law that gives business owners a very strong case for deadly force. If anyone enters the business by force or unlawfully, even if there's no apparent threat to life, you can shoot them on the spot. Rioters in Idaho would stand a good chance of getting shot.

Idaho’s law protecting a person acting in self-defense gets clarified by the passage of Senate Bill 1313 – which goes into effect July 1st. The real impact is to consolidate and codify existing law to clearly protect the inherent right of a person to defend themselves and others. Idaho law permits a law-abiding citizen to stand their ground and protect themselves and families anywhere they have a right to be. SB 1313 also protects the right of a person to defend against intruders who enter the defender’s home or business unlawfully or by force, without having to demonstrate that he or she reasonably feared the intruder was about to cause death or great bodily harm. The entry by unlawful force establishes that the defender’s fear of serious injury was reasonable, so the use of self-defense was likewise reasonable.

There is a lot of debate about restrictions on gun ownership and use across the land, but Idaho remains committed to the notion that self-defense, including the use of firearms and deadly force, is a reasonable response to an unlawful attack on you or your family. The law doesn’t really change anything, but it clarifies the right to stand your ground in the face of an intrusion or attack on you or your family. The law had the backing of law enforcement and prosecutors.

Every state needs to clarify this right to defend a business against rioters, without having to prove imminent fear of bodily injury or death. That will put a stop to this.

PREVENTION OF PUBLIC OFFENSES
19-202A. DEFENSE OF SELF, OTHERS AND CERTAIN PLACES. (1) No person in this state shall be placed in legal jeopardy of any kind whatsoever for protecting himself or his family by reasonable means necessary, or when coming to the aid of another whom he reasonably believes to be in imminent danger of or the victim of aggravated assault, robbery, rape, murder or other heinous crime.
(2) The defense of self or of another does not require a person to wait until he or she ascertains whether the danger is apparent or real. A person confronted with such danger has a clear right to act upon appearances such as would influence the action of a reasonable person.
(3) In the exercise of the right of self-defense or defense of another, a person need not retreat from any place that person has a right to be. A person may stand his ground and defend himself or another person by the use of all force and means which would appear to be necessary to a reasonable person in a similar situation and with similar knowledge without the benefit of hindsight. The provisions of this subsection shall not apply to a person incarcerated in jail or prison facilities when interacting with jail or prison staff who are acting in their official capacities.
(4) In any prosecution for the unlawful use of force, including deadly force, or the attempted or threatened use of force contrary to title 18, Idaho Code, the burden is on the prosecution to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the use of force, attempted use of force or threat to use force was not justifiable.
(5) A person using force or deadly force in defense of a habitation, place of business or employment or occupied vehicle as defined in section 18-4009(3), Idaho Code, is presumed to have acted reasonably and had a reasonable fear of imminent peril of death or serious bodily injury if the force is used against a person whose entry or attempted entry therein is unlawful and is made or attempted by use of force, or in a violent and tumultuous manner, or surreptitiously or by stealth, or for the purpose of committing a felony.
History:
[19-202A, added 1974, ch. 238, sec. 1, p. 1601; am. 2018, ch. 222, sec. 5, p. 502.]

That language is pretty explicit. Almost as if any citizen has the right to shoot looters and arsonists on sight.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
W
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
W
Wow MacKay always learn something useful when I read your stuff!!!!

Molon Labe
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Thank you Sir.

Here is a video link on the subject matter from Israel posted for educational/historical value.

It shows practical application.

I of course neither recommend, nor condone violence that is not legal self defense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfAm7RzbZKA

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

610 members (163bc, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 67 invisible), 2,574 guests, and 1,335 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,716
Posts18,475,621
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.