[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Link?
(Asking for the campfire detective)

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesot...ases-new-cause-of-death-for-george-floyd

"the HCME report listed arteriosclerotic and hypertensive heart disease, in addition to fentanyl intoxication and recent methamphetamine use as contributing factors."

Weird, that the reliable CNN news said the second, independent autopsy said he died from asphyxiation by knee on the neck...Nothing about fentanyl or meth in his system.

Did I mention, weird?

News with an agenda. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Hmmmmm- - - - -according to all the cop shows on TV, getting within 100 yards of even a tiny bit of fentanyl without a full hazmat suit is a death sentence. Are they that much weaker than the dope addicts who use it like candy?

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good grief no wonder people don't like cops..
You guys must like it that way..
I have been cheering cops on all night from several sources and then read this...

Damn just damn ya'll are your own worst enemy

I guess shouldn't say anything because now you'll attack me too...

Last edited by 700LH; 06/01/20.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Armednfree
Contributing factors not causes. It was the excessive force used by the officer that was the cause of the death.

He read that on Shaniqua bon qui qui's facebook page so it must be true. Yep he strangulatified Floyd and placed the drugs in his mouth when he killed him.

Excellent observation Not one person has ever died from fentanyl in the US including Michael Jackson. LMAO

You are correct. Jackson did not die of fentanyl overdose. The drug which led to Jackson’s death was propofol.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 700LH
I have been cheering cops on all night from several sources and then read this...

Upset because you've made an idiot of yourself all week with your ignorant predictions and are proven wrong. A grown man would admit his lack of judgement. But not you Captain depends Lmao

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Upset because you've made an idiot of yourself all week with your ignorant predictions and are proven wrong. A grown man would admit his lack of judgement. But not you Captain depends Lmao

What you think doesn't matter to me bucko

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Contributing factors not causes. It was the excessive force used by the officer that was the cause of the death.

He read that on Shaniqua bon qui qui's facebook page so it must be true. Yep he strangulatified Floyd and placed the drugs in his mouth when he killed him.

Excellent observation Not one person has ever died from fentanyl in the US including Michael Jackson. LMAO

You are correct. Jackson did not die of fentanyl overdose. The drug which led to Jackson’s death was propofol.

Jackson had prescriptions for fentanyl in his bedroom but died from propofol and Prince died of fentanyl. . My bad

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Originally Posted by Dutch
Tweaker Lives Matter!

Methican's lives matter.

Talk about a ticking time bomb...

with all of that, he was a heart attack or respiratory arrest just waiting to happen...

I still wonder if he had Covid 19 also....that would accelerate respiratory arrest..

I don't think his death is Officer Chauvin's fault what so ever...

what I thought right off the bat, is all coming to the surface...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

but but 700h said he strangulatified Floyd and was certain of that in all his posts. lmao

Originally Posted by Seafire
Tweaker Lives Matter!

Methican's lives matter.

with all of that, he was a heart attack or respiratory arrest just waiting to happen...

I still wonder if he had Covid 19 also....that would accelerate respiratory arrest..

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

but but 700h said he strangulatified Floyd and was certain of that in all his posts. lmao

Tweaker Lives Matter!

Methican's lives matter.

You poor sick fug offering to send me your dead friends' wifes info.
You do her I ain't interested

You seriously need mental help

https://www.hca.wa.gov/health-care-...l-health-recovery/mental-health-services

Last edited by 700LH; 06/01/20.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
700h. you can just tell the widow of my friend Ryan , who was killed on duty , and his kids that he was a pos dirty cop

I have their email and phone number

https://kimatv.com/news/local/ellen...on-on-kittitas-county-deputy-shot-killed

Tweaker Lives Matter!

Methican's lives matter.

You poor sick fug offering to send me your dead friends' wifes info.
You do her I ain't interested

You seriously need mental help

https://www.hca.wa.gov/health-care-...l-health-recovery/mental-health-services

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

That was propofol you dumb [bleep]... hope you werent a detective that needed to repeat things in court...

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Most normal folks don't see this kind of stuff...

Recently had to call para for a kid who od on Fentanyl. After CPR and Narcan. He made it but has a history of drug use, chronic kidney failure, heart failure, shortness of breath...bunch of other stuff . I think he has a prescription for Narcan.
\
Fentanyl is lethal at microscopic dosage levels so it's impossible to get the dosage right outside of a lab. Shooting it up street drugs is like playing Russian Roulette...he's od several times. Fentanyl... it's a good high. They mix the Fentanyl with meth and pot and alcohol. The meth keeps them up so they can enjoy the opiate high without going to sleep. If they go to sleep they can't be aroused and their breath can slow to once or twice a minute. They might be up for several days, tweaking and shooting up, then sleep for two, three days straight.

All pretty crazy stuff...meth and fentanyl erode the heart and other organs...he was clean cut and good looking and appears to be in good health, but it turns out he is in renal failure and heart failure at 35. It is a fatal addiction, one way or another. This guy is white, but blacks are even more susceptible to addiction, if that has any meaning.

Old George was a healthy looking buck too, but if he was a long term user, internally he was dying from the inside out.

He isn't the only one by a longshot...this is a very common problem. Fentanyl is the predominant street drug because it is so powerful, a half pound is an enormous number of doses.

Fentanyl comes from....

China...

"Supernatural divinities are the primitive's answer to why the sun goes down at night..."
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
This explains a lot of questions.

It explains why he had so much fight in him. I was suspicious of drug use right from the start.
It explains the "I can't breathe" mantra. I know from experience that it is very hard to breathe when you are about to have a heart attack.
It explains why the cops had to use so much force to restrain him. The cops have a duty to the suspect and to the public to safely restrain said suspect from hurting himself or others while in custody.

That said they have to find a new way to restrain suspects instead of this knee in the neck bullschit. I remeber when they used to hog tie suspects and then that became inhumane, George Floyd might still be alive today if the cops would have just hog tied him. Maybe it's the do gooders that killed George Floyd by getting rid of the hog tie technique.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
The news media is doing everything possible to paint Floyd as a saint. This action should tell you all you need to know.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by 12344mag
This explains a lot of questions.

It explains why he had so much fight in him. I was suspicious of drug use right from the start.
It explains the "I can't breathe" mantra. I know from experience that it is very hard to breathe when you are about to have a heart attack.
It explains why the cops had to use so much force to restrain him. The cops have a duty to the suspect and to the public to safely restrain said suspect from hurting himself or others while in custody.

That said they have to find a new way to restrain suspects instead of this knee in the neck bullschit. I remeber when they used to hog tie suspects and then that became inhumane, George Floyd might still be alive today if the cops would have just hog tied him. Maybe it's the do gooders that killed George Floyd by getting rid of the hog tie technique.

Because fentanyl makes you strong and fight bahahahahahaha

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Tweaker Lives Matter!

Methican's lives matter.

Watching the video of him being removed from his vehicle it appeared to me that he was sweating profusely. Then I read somewhere that the initial autopsy found evidence of cardiac artery disease and hypertension which is prevalent in the black community. It leads to the assumption of cardiac arrest. Add to it the drug abuse and BOOM!
I just had a heart cath a month ago and fentanyl was used for conscious sedation. I've also experienced the CAD, hypertension, profuse sweating and elephant sitting on your chest sensation. Joined the zipper club as proof.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Some of you guys are really screwed up. What the heck does drugs have to do with this guy dying? He's been a dope head and killing himself his whole life. But make no mistake the cops killed this guy, I feel it was by accident and being negligent, but the cops killed him all the same.

Life is good live it while you can.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Boogaloo
Most normal folks don't see this kind of stuff...

Recently had to call para for a kid who od on Fentanyl. After CPR and Narcan. He made it but has a history of drug use, chronic kidney failure, heart failure, shortness of breath...bunch of other stuff . I think he has a prescription for Narcan.
\
Fentanyl is lethal at microscopic dosage levels so it's impossible to get the dosage right outside of a lab. Shooting it up street drugs is like playing Russian Roulette...he's od several times. Fentanyl... it's a good high. They mix the Fentanyl with meth and pot and alcohol. The meth keeps them up so they can enjoy the opiate high without going to sleep. If they go to sleep they can't be aroused and their breath can slow to once or twice a minute. They might be up for several days, tweaking and shooting up, then sleep for two, three days straight.

All pretty crazy stuff...meth and fentanyl erode the heart and other organs...he was clean cut and good looking and appears to be in good health, but it turns out he is in renal failure and heart failure at 35. It is a fatal addiction, one way or another. This guy is white, but blacks are even more susceptible to addiction, if that has any meaning.

Old George was a healthy looking buck too, but if he was a long term user, internally he was dying from the inside out.

He isn't the only one by a longshot...this is a very common problem. Fentanyl is the predominant street drug because it is so powerful, a half pound is an enormous number of doses.

Fentanyl comes from....

China...

Excellent post.

In Dr. Baden’s tv interview on Fox I don’t recall him mentioning the drugs nor their deleterious effects on a person.

Did anyone here see the interview and hear him mention the drugs?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

294 members (2500HD, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 160user, 280rem_cm, 27 invisible), 1,846 guests, and 1,096 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,244
Posts18,486,010
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.