Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Sounds like Buddy 1 is several sandwiches shy of a picnic crazy

Alla that over what was prob'ly at best a couple of hundred dollar's difference.

I'm gonna blame Bri, gorgeous women make guys do crazy things smile

....and Rog, ya don't gotta answer if I'm prying, but is any of this gonna involve the Cops?

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Alla that over what was prob'ly at best a couple of hundred dollar's difference.

....and Rog, ya don't gotta answer if I'm prying, but is any of this gonna involve the Cops?

cops were called, buddy two didn't want to press charges at first just to have the truck taken care of but then he changed his mind but the cops pretty much to bad you already said you didn't want to. he is going to see what he can do after he talks with his lawyer, he did talk with a judge he's friends with and the judge told him the cops should of arrest number one.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Backroads
Lol, hanging out with flooring installers always makes for good stories.

Sounds like an average Sunday afternoon with a crew of mid-20's to mid-30's carpet guys.

Floor Guys reality show....

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by stxhunter

cops were called, buddy two didn't want to press charges at first just to have the truck taken care of but then he changed his mind but the cops pretty much to bad you already said you didn't want to. he is going to see what he can do after he talks with his lawyer, he did talk with a judge he's friends with and the judge told him the cops should of arrest number one.

The cops don't have any say so on whether he presses charges or not.

That can be done within the statute of limitations through the District Atty's office.

Other than writing a report, the cops don't have chit to do with it.

The cops also can't arrest someone for something that they didn't witness personally, in many cases.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

The cops don't have any say so on whether he presses charges or not.

That can be done within the statute of limitations through the District Atty's office.

Other than writing a report, the cops don't have chit to do with it.

believe that's what he's going to do after talking to his lawyer.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Guess they won't be buddies anymore.

Unless they're like bikers.

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
😂, You have an interesting life.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I'm no lawyer but "Too bad you already said you didn't want to" doesn't sound like it would have much legal standing. I woulda thought the usual reason NOT to involve the Cops is that they DO start getting all legal about everything and arresting folks when you don't want 'em to..

Bad deal all around, Buddy 1 sounds nuts, the kind who would vandalize Buddy 2's property in revenge.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by Backroads
Lol, hanging out with flooring installers always makes for good stories.

Sounds like an average Sunday afternoon with a crew of mid-20's to mid-30's carpet guys.

Floor Guys reality show....

Floor Guys, Floor Guys, Watcha gonna do when they come for you.

sorry, couldn't resist. and its a show i'd watch. lots of helpful hints on proper installation of flooring with some ultra violence thrown in.

My diploma is a DD214
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Roger , in the words of Buster Scruggs, "If you don't mind me aspersioning your friends, you need a better class of drinking buddies".

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
Roger , in the words of Buster Scruggs, "If you don't mind me aspersioning your friends, you need a better class of drinking buddies".

Old friends are like family, maybe it was just like a squabble between brothers that got out of hand is all. Prob'ly Buddy 1 is seriously out of cash. Buddy 2 coulda just given him back the rod instead of being a d$ck about it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by lostsixgunner
I have seen two cars Hit in the windshield with wild turkeys at 55 to 60 mph. Full penetration on both. Ended up in the back seat.. No deflection..

Next time thaw them!

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Ricocheting off the windshield, how often does that happen? 357 full jacketed bullet.

Happens quite often

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Rog, I had a full growed buzzard ricochet off my windshield last Friday morning south of Gonzales!

😊

Wish the one that collided with the front edge of my hood had been a little higher and might have been deflected by the windshield. But, since the hood was already dented from #4 daughter running it under the fifth wheel hitch on her RV, it didn't hurt me so bad. At least it was on the same side as the big dent a doe put in the truck when she ran into it whiled I was stopped.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Dam. You’d think the victim (?) had the right to fully make up his mind while the cops were still there. “You already said you didn’t want to” 😳😏

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Old friends are like family, maybe it was just like a squabble between brothers that got out of hand is all. Prob'ly Buddy 1 is seriously out of cash. Buddy 2 coulda just given him back the rod instead of being a d$ck about it.
Or Buddy 1 could have just wrote it off as tuition paid to the school of life instead of being a thieving [bleep].

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Or Buddy 1 could have just wrote it off as tuition paid to the school of life instead of being a thieving [bleep].

not like he didn't get a good deal, 11 trips offshore no charge plus a nice mako shark he caught. that would of cost him 150-200 a trip depending on how far they had to run.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Rog, I had a full growed buzzard ricochet off my windshield last Friday morning south of Gonzales!

😊

Our buddy Tom has one come clear through the windshield of his then Toyota truck out by Big Bend, then it projectile vomited as it died 🙂

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

😊

Our buddy Tom has one come clear through the windshield of his then Toyota truck out by Big Bend, then it projectile vomited as it died 🙂

Not much nastier stuff than buzzard puke.
We were fishing the river one day and a buzzard puked on a buddy. We made him ride in the bed of the truck on the way home. 🤠

Last edited by chlinstructor; 06/02/20.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

58 members (Akhutr, beefan, 358wsm, 2500HD, bosshoff, 13 invisible), 1,374 guests, and 765 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,243
Posts18,485,924
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.