Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Many big city governments have failed their most basic function, which is provide basic safety to its citizens.

To make it worse, the city mayors actually limited themselves to the amount of resources they had to use to stop the riders. Meaning, for three or four days they let them destroy people’s lives and businesses. It is absolutely disgusting.

I knew we were [bleep] when the story turned that two Atlanta police officers might have went too far. While totally ignoring that Atlanta was burning down, people beaten and businesses destroyed and looted.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

GB1

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by KFWA

If only all police chiefs and sheriffs had that viewpoint, this crap would be over fast.

A sheriff having that Viewpoint and publicly stating such are two different things.

sometimes

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
My kinda of guy!!

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Where is Polk county?

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by RAS
Many big city governments have failed their most basic function, which is provide basic safety to its citizens.

To make it worse, the city mayors actually limited themselves to the amount of resources they had to use to stop the riders. Meaning, for three or four days they let them destroy people’s lives and businesses. It is absolutely disgusting.

I knew we were [bleep] when the story turned that two Atlanta police officers might have went too far. While totally ignoring that Atlanta was burning down, people beaten and businesses destroyed and looted.

I'm still amazed that more inner city business owners didn't have guns and repel boarders. Around here it's easy to find a range, get a CCW license, and open carry is legal.

Anyway, the "you don't need guns because the police will protect you" argument is dead.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by kenacp
Where is Polk county?

Near Orlando.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by 700LH
Gotta like this guy

Yep

Thanks for sharing this.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I lived in Polk county long time back and still have family there. Don’t know anyone there that isn’t armed. To the 10’s.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by KFWA

If only all police chiefs and sheriffs had that viewpoint, this crap would be over fast.

A sheriff having that Viewpoint and publicly stating such are two different things.

sometimes

Yawn

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
[quote

Anyway, the "you don't need guns because the police will protect you" argument is dead.

How true is this

IC B3

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is why the Framers wanted the County Sheriff to be the supreme LE official in his or her jurisdiction.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
This attitude and perhaps actions similar to this is exactly what will stop all these riots. It needs to come from the people, not government or law enforcement. If a few of the "protesters" get some swift and severe push back I bet all their attitude will change quite quickly.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by kenacp
Where is Polk county?

Lakeland area... center of state below Lake, Osceola and Orange Counties.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Love it!!!!

We have a second home in Polk County. Sheriff Grady is the real deal! Wish America had more like him around the country. He is well liked and respected down there.

Heaven has a wall, a gate and strict immigration policy.

Hell has open borders.

Let that sink in.....

I Live for Opening Day!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
We need more Sheriffs like him!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by RAS
This is why the Framers wanted the County Sheriff to be the supreme LE official in his or her jurisdiction.

Exactly right.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gritsnfishin1
This attitude and perhaps actions similar to this is exactly what will stop all these riots. It needs to come from the people, not government or law enforcement. If a few of the "protesters" get some swift and severe push back I bet all their attitude will change quite quickly.

People have to be assured that the weight of the state isn't going to drop down on them as soon as they respond in the appropriate way to rioters.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
“If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism”-Thomas Sowell

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He's one of the good Sheriffs we have here in Florida.

There are plenty of other POS's, like Scott Israel in my county, who was fired for his incompetence in the Marjory Stoneman Douglas shooting of all those kids.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by TwoTrax
Love it!!!!

We have a second home in Polk County. Sheriff Grady is the real deal! Wish America had more like him around the country. He is well liked and respected down there.

Yes he is.

He also doesn't stand for any riff-raff within his ranks.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

98 members (10gaugemag, 308xray, 300_savage, 41rem, 808outdoors, 12 invisible), 1,552 guests, and 924 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,720
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.