Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by UtahLefty
I've said my peace and I will not be back.

Well- -- - - - -bye!

Don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Utahleftist: How on earth will the CampFire ever get along without you, and your ilk?
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I usually just skip past your posts with out bothering to read them, as they're so utterly without merit. You don't even merit the effort needed to put you on ignore.

So unfortunately, this one managed to catch my eye.

All I can say is that you are pathetic beyond words.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Lefty,

some things have certainly changed. Not always for the better. Like a few others have said, some of us will miss your input.

And the birds

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Most here are long time members, some just feel more comfortable showing their true colors these days.
Personally I think it's a good thing, better to really know someone, even the hardcore hate filled, even the wife beaters and racist.
Got more respect for a guy that's right up front with it and lays it on line than the closeted do it behind your back types.

What I think of them doesn't matter to anyone but me.
There are men here that are worth going to the end of the world for, then there are some that ain't worth walkin' across the street for....almost like it's all real people behind those screens..

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
IC B2

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
"We have lost our way on what it means to be a citizen of a democracy, much less what it should mean to be an American."

Speak for yourself Lefty. You're the one calling our Constitutional Republic a Democracy.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Gee, what a surprise to see how a nation acts and reacts when it has intentionally turned it's back God. I will only get worse.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Its called balkanization.

8 years of Barak "The Magic Negro", yes thats actually a thing look it up, took that process to new heights mostly on purpose.

I believe what your seeing here on the fire is political distillation in action. Its a place where more and more like minded individuals have sought out to express themselves where they cant in other places.

The Campfire is unique in it style of moderation and political bent.

You can't post the raw emotions seen here in any other Outdoor/Hunting/Gun forum that I'm aware nor in most any other mainstream media platform without being banned.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by efw
I think that “the good ole days” are just as much a fantasy as the utopian future.

It’s always sucked. Our leaders have always disappointed, and the sin of our neighbors have always fueled self righteous indignation and blindness to our own sin.

There is nothing new under the sun.

I’m not one who typically subscribes to non-secular language, but you’ve put this really well. Kudos to you.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Its called balkanization.

8 years of Barak "The Magic Negro", yes thats actually a thing look it up, took that process to new heights mostly on purpose.

I believe what your seeing here on the fire is political distillation in action. Its a place where more and more like minded individuals have sought out to express themselves where they cant in other places.

The Campfire is unique in it style of moderation and political bent.

You can't post the raw emotions seen here in any other Outdoor/Hunting/Gun forum that I'm aware nor in most any other mainstream media platform without being banned.

Do any of those other places have food threads as good as ours ?

You, 99's, DVD, and a few others do some top notch stuff.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by akasparky
Most here are long time members, some just feel more comfortable showing their true colors these days.
Personally I think it's a good thing, better to really know someone, even the hardcore hate filled, even the wife beaters and racist.
Got more respect for a guy that's right up front with it and lays it on line than the closeted do it behind your back types.

What I think of them doesn't matter to anyone but me.
There are men here that are worth going to the end of the world for, then there are some that ain't worth walkin' across the street for....almost like it's all real people behind those screens..

'Boo's burning down the country and the schitt for brains crew still think it's a good time to lecture white people about racism.

I saw a pair of 'boo's in Rochester NY beat the teatotal puddin' out of a little 50ish white woman with fuggin' 2X4s.

That's the racism that's catching my eye these days.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I've been around long enough to remember a time when the membership here would not have cheered the sight of the U.S military firing on unarmed U.S citizens , on church property no less, peacefully exercising a constitutional right.

We have lost our way on what it means to be a citizen of a democracy, much less what it should mean to be an American.

Given the amount of time I used to spend here, I am saddened by what the fire has become.

I know you probably won't be able to keep yourself from the usual STFU stuff but please try not to. I was a respected member here once.

thank you,

matt

Is anyone other than Mule Deer a respected member here?

What is the criteria for being a respected member of a mostly anonymous internet message board?

Does anyone care that you're not going to visit or participate on this site any longer?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

There is no constitutional right to riot, burn, or loot.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bristoe

'Boo's burning down the country

And speaking of those that can be respected for being right up front with it...

Good afternoon Bristoe.....

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by akasparky

'Boo's burning down the country

And speaking of those that can be respected for being right up front with it...

Good afternoon Bristoe.....

I see no reason to mince words about what my eyes tell me.

,...and I won't be shamed into exhibiting any brain dead white guilt while the cities are being burned as a result of the schitt for brains Caucasians who have encouraged it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
’Boo's burning down the country and the schitt for brains crew still think it's a good time to lecture white people about racism.

If you’re everyday contributions weren’t laced with abject racism, you’d be more likely to get a pass on the days the world is burning.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by kingston
’Boo's burning down the country and the schitt for brains crew still think it's a good time to lecture white people about racism.

If you’re everyday contributions weren’t laced with abject racism, you’d be more likely to get a pass on the days the world is burning.

The events of the past several days has verified that it's realism,...not racism.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K

I've been around long enough to remember a time when the membership here would not have cheered the sight of the U.S military firing on unarmed U.S citizens , on church property no less, peacefully exercising a constitutional right.

We have lost our way on what it means to be a citizen of a democracy, much less what it should mean to be an American.

Given the amount of time I used to spend here, I am saddened by what the fire has become.

I know you probably won't be able to keep yourself from the usual STFU stuff but please try not to. I was a respected member here once.

thank you,

matt

Do you have a link to the story about the Military firing on peaceful protestors?

I don't think anyone is criticizing the right to protest. What I'm critical of is looting and the destruction of personal property.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We were better people before the clintons, bushes, and obama. The country has been slowly robbed and handed to the communist.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
respected member

doesn't mean much

Last edited by sse; 06/02/20.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

604 members (1badf350, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 56 invisible), 2,612 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,937
Posts18,498,866
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.