Print Thread
Hop To
K
kroo88 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
Reports in several cities of pallets of bricks left in parking lots with no construction in the area.

https://www.ammoland.com/2020/06/pi...-across-the-country-video/#axzz6OG8sM0yf

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Damnedest thing.

Let keep it up.

They are looking worse by the day......and have been endorsed by every liberal jackass in the land!

Haha! Fugg em.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
make a good bait pile

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Some are slowly cluing in. It's difficult to overcome what they have been fed to believe for decades. This is from a former BLM organizer:

" My people, the Democrats are USING you!"

-Began to notice "infiltrators" coming into the movement (both white and black)
-Black Lives Matter is funded by the Clintons and Soros' to use black emotions and range to help destabilize the country and take on the far right.
-Clintons and Soros' are pushing blacks to become more far left
-The movements at the front are not legit
-A lot of the black leaders are "straight leading us to our demise, they have us working and doing the far left's dirty work"
-They are playing us emotionally by demonizing the far right because they need all the help that they can get
-Far left is recruiting Gays, Black People, People of other cultures (mexicans), basically anybody that doesn't like Donald Trump, they are trying to recruit you to ready for a war that will be started on American Turf real soon. They want as much people on their side as possible.
-Clintons and Soros' are evil demonic people that use black suffering and emotions to make them help them take on the far right.
-The left and the right are engaged in a civil war that is being planned out and they want everybody to choose a side.
-"A lot of the white people have already chose a side but my people are setting themselves up to get slaughtered, and become harmed."
-"There is hidden powers who are controlling the narrative and they are brainwashing you to feel a certain way about the system, about white people, about every race, and about yourselves."
-You have black people doing this, if you are complaining BLM you are a real sad mother [bleep]. From the very beginning it was being promoted and paid for by Soros and Clinton-two people who have never given a damn about you.
-Pay attention, all of a sudden these white people are supporting the "black plight" this is all just to get as many numbers on their side to fight this civil war that they are preparing for.
-This is all a big setup, the biggest propaganda that could ever happen
-Put race to the side and understand that the people on the Democrats on the left are trying to use black people.
-IF you don't know who ANTIFA is then look them up. Basically they are being paid for by the younger rostchilds, clintons and soros and the media is downplaying this group and not telling ya'll about that group.
-They want to take the guns away from the people on the far right because the people on the far right are dealing with gun

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I've often wondered where rioters always found endless supplies of loose brick to throw.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rem141r
make a good bait pile

My man !

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bricks and bottles of gas are supplied by the democrats organizing the riots.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

E10 or clear?

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Damnedest thing.

Let keep it up.

They are looking worse by the day......and have been endorsed by every liberal jackass in the land!

Haha! Fugg em.

Cmon. They just need a good job opportunity , man.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Damnedest thing.

Let keep it up.

Haha! Fugg em.

They could be brick layers.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Damnedest thing.

Let keep it up.

Haha! Fugg em.

They could be brick layers.

It’s a job. Not an easy one

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hod carrier.

I am MAGA.
RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A pallet of bricks could hide a pile of explosives...I would not touch them.

Dave

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Find the bricks- - - - -station somebody with a night vision scope and a suppressed 7.62 Blackout 300 yards away. Target rich environment!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

E10 or clear?

E85, they're leftist greenies.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Heard a woman describing pallets of bricks showing up in parking lots in Scottsdale Arizona.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Some are slowly cluing in. It's difficult to overcome what they have been fed to believe for decades. This is from a former BLM organizer:

" My people, the Democrats are USING you!"

-Began to notice "infiltrators" coming into the movement (both white and black)
-Black Lives Matter is funded by the Clintons and Soros' to use black emotions and range to help destabilize the country and take on the far right.
-Clintons and Soros' are pushing blacks to become more far left
-The movements at the front are not legit
-A lot of the black leaders are "straight leading us to our demise, they have us working and doing the far left's dirty work"
-They are playing us emotionally by demonizing the far right because they need all the help that they can get
-Far left is recruiting Gays, Black People, People of other cultures (mexicans), basically anybody that doesn't like Donald Trump, they are trying to recruit you to ready for a war that will be started on American Turf real soon. They want as much people on their side as possible.
-Clintons and Soros' are evil demonic people that use black suffering and emotions to make them help them take on the far right.
-The left and the right are engaged in a civil war that is being planned out and they want everybody to choose a side.
-"A lot of the white people have already chose a side but my people are setting themselves up to get slaughtered, and become harmed."
-"There is hidden powers who are controlling the narrative and they are brainwashing you to feel a certain way about the system, about white people, about every race, and about yourselves."
-You have black people doing this, if you are complaining BLM you are a real sad mother [bleep]. From the very beginning it was being promoted and paid for by Soros and Clinton-two people who have never given a damn about you.
-Pay attention, all of a sudden these white people are supporting the "black plight" this is all just to get as many numbers on their side to fight this civil war that they are preparing for.
-This is all a big setup, the biggest propaeeganda that could ever happen
-Put race to the side and understand that the people on the Democrats on the left are trying to use black ople.
-IF you don't know who ANTIFA is then look them up. Basically they are being paid for by the younger rostchilds, clintons and soros and the media is downplaying this group and not telling ya'll about that group.
-They want to take the guns away from the people on the far right because the people on the far right are dealing with gun
gg
Trump gave blacks and hispanics the best job opportunity in their lifetime until they engineered this virus AND got us to shut down the greatest economy this planet has ever seen. These bastards need to go away or be taken away. We need to take them away.

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
wonder what a 1/2 brick at 65 mph does to a mailbox.

I bet the floorboard of a 73 Gran Torino would probably hold about 75

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

460 members (007FJ, 1Longbow, 160user, 10Glocks, 1lesfox, 222ND, 39 invisible), 2,165 guests, and 1,158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,392
Posts18,469,896
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.