Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
T
Tarquin Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Jeezus, why can't he stop himself? Even Am Spec is calling him out on this schit.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ay-with-murder/ar-BB14YUCL?ocid=msedgntp

Tarquin
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The Never Trumper from Idaho hath spoken.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Were you born an idiot or did you have to work at it? Either way, you’re really good at it...

T
Tarquin Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
It is absolutely stupid for Trump to continue to piss on the grave of a dead Catholic woman by constantly tweeting about a murder theory that even law enforcement says is flat ridiculous and when there is an undisputed natural cause of death. Even die hard Trump supporters (at places like AmSpec for example) are pointing out Trump's idiocy on this one.

Tarquin
T
Tarquin Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Here's another pro-Trump critic weighing in (powerfully).

https://www.rt.com/usa/489826-shapiro-trump-onion-imbecile-scarborough/

Tarquin
IC B2

T
Tarquin Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T

Tarquin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Russia Today and the New York times.LOL

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
T
Tarquin Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
And another....

https://www.businessinsider.com/wsj-editorial-board-slams-trump-joe-scarborough-tweets-2020-5

This is an election year. Does Trump want to lose? Apparently because there is absolutely nothing to gain and much to lose by these insane "presidential" tweets.

Tarquin
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Jeezus, why can't he stop himself? Even Am Spec is calling him out on this schit.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ay-with-murder/ar-BB14YUCL?ocid=msedgntp
.........And of course NEVERMIND all of the accusations from the media INCLUDING all of the following from Joe Scarborough himself....Trump is Stalin. That Trump is a dictator. That Trump is just like Hitler. That Trump has lied thousands of times. That Trump is directly responsible for the outbreak of the Corona virus here in the states. That Trump should have been successfully impeached. That Trump and members of his campaign directly colluded with the Russians to thwart bitch Hillary's chances of winning the 2016 election. That Trump is going to bring down the US economy with his economic policies. That Trump is too stupid to hold the office of POTUS. And it was Joe Scarborough who sided with LYING media on EVERY DAMNED deliberate false story about Trump (some 100 + of them) and all from anonymous sources ......Shall I go on?

If I were Trump I would not stop either.........Of course when Trump goes on the offense, it is people like you you conveniently forget about all of the continual harassment and LIES from the other side which has been going on for 4 years now.

Oh but hey!....... WHY CAN'T TRUMP STOP HIMSELF you ask?....................What a joke!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
It is absolutely stupid for Trump to continue to piss on the grave of a dead Catholic woman by constantly tweeting about a murder theory that even law enforcement says is flat ridiculous and when there is an undisputed natural cause of death. Even die hard Trump supporters (at places like AmSpec for example) are pointing out Trump's idiocy on this one.

Why is it relevant that she's Catholic?

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
And another....

https://www.businessinsider.com/wsj-editorial-board-slams-trump-joe-scarborough-tweets-2020-5

This is an election year. Does Trump want to lose? Apparently because there is absolutely nothing to gain and much to lose by these insane "presidential" tweets.
...............................Pussification is exactly what you would like Trump to do.....Maybe nothing to gain from you. But you are in the VAST minority amongst those who want Trump to continue his offensive campaign....

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So why is it that Joe Scarborough can hammer at Trump day after day with lies, half truths, and various misrepresentations while no one calls him out, yet Trump isn't allowed to give back some of the same medicine? After all, no one else in the MSM will defend him. Look, the guy holds a Bible in his hands in front of a burned up church and gets sled in the Press by Pelosi. Who's got his back?

Unpresidential? Damn sure is, but tell me anything that Pelosi has said in regard to the current occupant of the WH that is worthy of the Speaker of the House. or how about Schumer as Senate Minority Leader. Where is their sense of professionalism and respect for not only the office of the Presidency but to the offices they hold?

These are not normal times. "Normal" politics don't begin with an organized strategy to remove the President elect that begins the day after the election. They don't include phony dossiers, staged pussy hat marches on inauguration day, faux allegations over Russia, fabricated sexual assault charges vs. a Supreme Court nominee, threats of partisan impeachment and finally a Dog and Pony show actual impeachment? "Resist and Obstruct" don't start the day after elections. ANTIFA doesn't stage "Days of Rage" in an attempt to destabilize the Rule a=of Law and thus embarrass and damage the current administration.

So do I give a flying F that Trump wants to bash Joe Scarborough? Not any more. Yeah, some of his stuff is probably counter productive, but let's face it; Trump has been doing this for 4 years or more and keeps coming out on top. I truly believe that ANY other GOP leader would have crumbled by now and be a lame duck going into November.

The Left would not be staging these "protests" because they'd be on the verge of taking the WH and Senate through their dirty tricks and help from Alinsky style organizers and the MSM.

If you don't understand what Trump is really up against, then you won't like when he is "Unpresidential".

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I do wish Trump chose his battles differently at times. That said, I can hardly get worked up over this.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
It is absolutely stupid for Trump to continue to piss on the grave of a dead. MURDERED Catholic woman by constantly tweeting about a murder theory that even DIMOCRAP law enforcement says is flat ridiculous and when there is an undisputed natural cause of death. Even die hard Trump supporters (at places like AmSpec for example) are pointing out Trump's idiocy on this one.

FIXT

Some will never learn Trump is pretty spot on when he speaks.

Zero surveilled me.

Bidens are flat out crooks.

I will win.

I will build the wall.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/03/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Humm. Coincidences on top of coincidences.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Get back with me if Trump starts babbling about a thug named Cornpop.

T
Tarquin Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by xxclaro

Why is it relevant that she's Catholic?

Because apparently she was religious and chaste (Trump is insinuating she had an affair with Scarborough).

Tarquin
T
Tarquin Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by hatari
So why is it that Joe Scarborough can hammer at Trump day after day with lies, half truths, and various misrepresentations while no one calls him out, yet Trump isn't allowed to give back some of the same medicine? After all, no one else in the MSM will defend him. Look, the guy holds a Bible in his hands in front of a burned up church and gets sled in the Press by Pelosi. Who's got his back?

Unpresidential? Damn sure is, but tell me anything that Pelosi has said in regard to the current occupant of the WH that is worthy of the Speaker of the House. or how about Schumer as Senate Minority Leader. Where is their sense of professionalism and respect for not only the office of the Presidency but to the offices they hold?

These are not normal times. "Normal" politics don't begin with an organized strategy to remove the President elect that begins the day after the election. They don't include phony dossiers, staged pussy hat marches on inauguration day, faux allegations over Russia, fabricated sexual assault charges vs. a Supreme Court nominee, threats of partisan impeachment and finally a Dog and Pony show actual impeachment? "Resist and Obstruct" don't start the day after elections. ANTIFA doesn't stage "Days of Rage" in an attempt to destabilize the Rule a=of Law and thus embarrass and damage the current administration.

So do I give a flying F that Trump wants to bash Joe Scarborough? Not any more. Yeah, some of his stuff is probably counter productive, but let's face it; Trump has been doing this for 4 years or more and keeps coming out on top. I truly believe that ANY other GOP leader would have crumbled by now and be a lame duck going into November.

The Left would not be staging these "protests" because they'd be on the verge of taking the WH and Senate through their dirty tricks and help from Alinsky style organizers and the MSM.

If you don't understand what Trump is really up against, then you won't like when he is "Unpresidential".

Trump can trash Scarborough all he wants, but not the dead woman. It's wrong.

Tarquin
T
Tarquin Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
And another....

...............................Pussification is exactly what you would like Trump to do.....Maybe nothing to gain from you. But you are in the VAST minority amongst those who want Trump to continue his offensive campaign....

has nothing to do with being a pussy. It has to do with being a decent human being, it has to do with being a gentleman.

Tarquin
T
Tarquin Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
BTW, the reason twitter has not banned Trump is that they know he is stomping on his Johnson and they (Twitter) want him to continue doing so.

Tarquin
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

56 members (14idaho, 3dtestify, 6mmCreedmoor, 10gaugemag, 406_SBC, 12 invisible), 1,650 guests, and 743 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,726
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.