Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
The guy is trying to rewrite his autobiography from fired...to left on principle.

He’s a joke

Last edited by Quak; 06/03/20.

GOD Bless America
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Mattis is disgracing himself. Sad.

It really is sad to watch such a great military man disgrace himself in such a way. Civilian life is hard for some.

He should just drop dead now so he can at least retain some shred of honor.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Marines around the country are ashamed of their old General

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Tran Dog Mattis disgraced himself as secdef with his promotion of queers and trannies in .mil.

His word is worth nothing.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Maybe George Soros needs a butler, be a good pinnacle to your career Sad Dog.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I stand corrected.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If the constitution survived 8 years of Obama it will dang sure survive Trump.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by KFWA
he's still pissed because Trump wouldn't let him play war games in the middle east

screw him.

The more people that come out against Trump with these grandiose statements the more I support him.

Optics are good.

Mathis is a swamp creature, has been for quite some time.
He was partnered with Henry Kissinger and George Shultz. Also a board member and early invester in the Theranos Co.
Start researching there is see where it leads you.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Pat85

These people prove time and time again how vindictive they are.

You're absolutely right.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mattis fails to differentiate between peaceful protestors and wild mobs of looters and criminals. To do so speaks to an underlying motive.

He speaks of unification? What have liberals ever done to unify with conservatives, other than to mock their religion and call them racist haters?

The double standard raises its head again, in the form of James Mattis. There is no bringing liberalism and conservatism together than there is bringing Christianity and Islam together.

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
To the left, unite means succumb.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
How many retired military officers have come out in support of Trump's actions? It would seem if Mattis was so off base in his opinion of Trump, the Constitution and the Military there would be retired military speaking up in favor of the Commander in Chief.

It seems like General Mattis was just the first of many to come out against Trump's comments about quelling the protests with active-duty troops, Scores of Retired Military Leaders Publicly Denounce Trump. Are they all wrong?

It seems Trump is an extremely poor judge of horse flesh at least when it comes to hiring close aides and confidants, how many of the people he has brought in has he maligned and called assorted names claiming them to be idiots and the like. There has to be something wrong, either Trump is lying about the actual capabilities or he is almost completely incompetent when it comes to selecting close aides, any other reasonable explanations. One of the most important thing an executive can do is draw in high caliber people, hire them and keep them, the inability to that has hampered the success of many executives both in the government and private sector.

Just some observations that are very contrarian to those held so close by others here on the 'Fire.

Have a good day,
wade

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
It is poor form indeed for a military man to criticize his commander in chief in public. Trump may be a poor judge of character regarding his subordinates, but remember whom he has to choose from. Swamp Creatures surround him. He is given a list of Swamp Creatures to choose from by other Swamp Creatures. It seems everyone thinks he can criticize Trump but other presidents were beyond criticism.

NRA Endowment Life Member, G.O.A supporter
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jerseyboy
It is poor form indeed for a military man to criticize his commander in chief in public. Trump may be a poor judge of character regarding his subordinates, but remember whom he has to choose from. Swamp Creatures surround him. He is given a list of Swamp Creatures to choose from by other Swamp Creatures. It seems everyone thinks he can criticize Trump but other presidents were beyond criticism.

Swamp creatures are a brothehood.....

FJB & FJT
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have served with Mattis and talked to him personally.

My gut feeling then and now, is that he was a much better Marine, than in the political scene. Many flag officers get like this when they hang around DC after they retire. They never go back to the real world and find out that not everyone thinks like inside the DC beltway.

I still know a bunch of senior Marines from my career. I don’t know a single one not backing Trump. Trump is very well respected in the higher ranks of the Marine Corps. Bank on it.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by Jerseyboy

So even though retired military officers have defended the United States and sworn repeatedly to uphold the constitution even upon retirement they do not have some of those constitutionally guaranteed rights like freedom of speech? I would hate to tell an officer that had sacrificed that much for the country that he no longer had those rights he swore to uphold. Prior to retirement that is a different thing, but afterwards I would be ashamed to make that claim.

Wasn't it Trump that said he was going to drain the swamp. I think we have all been criticizing the president in office and out of office for a long time, keep in mind Trump does it constantly he has taken it a low art, so he can't complain, that old Golden Rule thing.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"Wasn't it Trump that said he was going to drain the swamp. I think we have all been criticizing the president in office and out of office for a long time, keep in mind Trump does it constantly he has taken it a low art, so he can't complain, that old Golden Rule thing."

And wasn't it Mattis that said he'd keep quiet until after Trump was out of office?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think he made alot of promises in regards to allies in the middle east - at least his perceived allies, and *his* promises.

Trump didn't honor them and Mattis had to bite his lip

Then it appears the helicopter show of force against the protestors (3 days after 60 secret service men were injured) pushed Mattis over the edge.

I don't know what happened with the helicopters, don't know if its something Trump wanted, and I don't know if it was civil protestors or some rock throwing bastards.

I think Mattis should have bit his lip for 5 more years.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
but remember whom he has to choose from. Swamp Creatures surround him. He is given a list of Swamp Creatures to choose from by other Swamp Creatures.

That's the best explanation I have read here

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Just exactly what did Trump do or say which is a "threat to the Constitution?"

Truman and Eisenhower both sent active duty military units to quell insurrections.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

86 members (6MMWASP, 260Remguy, 257_X_50, 450yukon, 79S, 300_savage, 12 invisible), 1,632 guests, and 936 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,757
Posts18,476,385
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.