Don't you have patients to molest?

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by tmick
Yes I did, he was straight up patriot... good points, honest evaluation of the situation and called out the bad choices by DJT and the White House enablers. I doubt Mattis has bone spurs, just a clear vision of what happened and how inappropriate these actions have become.

Ditto. Dump is bad for this country and the world for that matter. How can pathological lier be good for anything but fertilizer. But to some he's a great leader, how far some have slid into the the ditch. Sad. 24 Hour campfire same old FUBAR.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Too fugging funny.
Sock puppets galore......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Roll a couple weenies down the hallway and they gather like flies on schit......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Paddler
Anybody read his statement? You should. Destroys Trump, et al.

Over 250,000 AMERICANS DIE EVERY YEAR FROM INCOMPETENT DOCTORS LIKE PIDDLES. OVER TWICE AS MANY AS THE CHINESE VIRUS

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/22/medical-errors-third-leading-cause-of-death-in-america.html

IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Roll a couple weenies down the hallway and they gather like flies on schit......

They all come together...

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
In the heat of battle, Gen. Mattis quit his job. It was just too hard. I wonder how many "Never give up" speeches he gave over his career .

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
There's been no mis-use of the military. Dipchits.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
......................Well welcome back there PIDDLES......Were you on an extended vacation from the forum?? Cannot say though that I missed ya all that much.....

SO! Ya think Mattis' statement will destroy Trump uh?? LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL.......Not even hardly bonehead!!

Mattis says that Trump causes division in the country and is a threat to the Constitution??.....LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL.....

And specifically Paddles, please site any policies Trump has enacted either by executive order or policies which were legislatively passed by congress since taking office that have caused division.

Maybe like Trump trying to enforce the current immigration laws on the books which congress has already passed? Like trying to stop all illegal immigration and trying to secure our borders to keep out deadly drugs from entering our country?? Ya mean that kind of division? So by trying to enforce immigration laws, therefore doing so creates division? Yeah I suppose that would create division between the lawful people vs those who choose to willfully break the law.

How about sanctuary cities Piddles? Yep! Trump is creating division there too by threatening cities to finally enforce the immigration laws. In fact, the mayors and governors of blue liberal states protect and coddle hardened illegal criminals that they refuse to deport, of which many go on to commit violent criminal acts, some of which result in the deaths of innocent American citizens.....Yep. Trump creating division again between the lawful and the lawLESS!! Ya mean THAT kind of division Paddler??

How about Trump choosing to negotiate with China to get more revenue via much fairer trade deals for the USA, while trying to stop China from stealing our intellectual property and taking advantage of our country? Yep! There goes Trump again creating more division.

How about Trump reducing all taxes across the board; corporate and individual taxes under ALL income groups in order to incentivize the economy and allowing millions and millions more of hard working people within the lower and middle class keeping more of their own money? Why hell! That creates a lot of division uh? Yep! So much so that Trump created the best economic #s in American history under ALL ECONOMIC categories and among ALL RACES, CREEDS, and WOMEN.... WOW! SO MUCH DIVISION!!

How about the Obama administration ILLEGALLY spying and UNMASKING individuals within the Trump campaign for the sole purpose of manufacturing crimes for the eventual goal of creating a soft coup attempt which we all know FACTUALLY occurred? But THAT created NO DIVISION right??

How about fake and phony Russian dossier bought and paid for by the DNC and the Hillary campaign, to then be used by members of Obama's DOJ and FBI to ILLEGALLY procure FISA warrants for the purpose of ILLEGALLY spying on the Trump campaign? Oh but that created NO division right?

How about Trump's bill to reform prison guidelines for all races? Whooops! That created DIVISION!

How about Trump asking NATO to provide more $$$ in order to PROTECT and DEFEND their countries against Russia, China and other enemies? OOOOPS! More division there too uh? Why hell Paddler! The USA taxpayers should completely pay for it all uh??.....

How about when Trump defends himself against the media and the demCRAPS for all of the LIES, DISTORTIONS, the false reporting (STORIES) and for the willful taking out of context every word he utters? Well schit! That creates ALOT of division. Well schiiiieeet. Guess Trump cannot defend himself uh? Don't wanna create division!!!

So when Trump tries to enforce the immigration laws of our country and further authorizes travel bans from known TERRORIST infested countries into the USA trying to keep terrorists OUT, therefore that creates division and racism?. Yep! To YOUR ILK, the media and to the demCRAPS, that would cause division and racism. Create division by enforcing the law. RIGHT PIDDLES? Right General Mattis?

I could go on, and on, and on with a lot more Paddler Pussy.........Your foolish allies in the media will no doubt try to use and exploit Mattis. Not gonna work Paddler!

Cuz ya see Puddles. In reality, it is the demCRAP party, their lapdogs in the media and the hard core leftist radicals who are all causing the division. NOT TRUMP!

So Piddles! Did you enjoy reading another,,,, "I THOROUGHLY CHECKMATED YOUR DAMNED ASS AGAIN POST",,, from me???

LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL......................You are getting closer PUDDLE PUSS to Nov 3rd. Your landslide defeat is at hand!!!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by benquick
Yes I did, he was straight up patriot... good points, honest evaluation of the situation and called out the bad choices by DJT and the White House enablers. I doubt Mattis has bone spurs, just a clear vision of what happened and how inappropriate these actions have become.

Ditto. Dump is bad for this country and the world for that matter. How can pathological lier be good for anything but fertilizer. But to some he's a great leader, how far some have slid into the the ditch. Sad. 24 Hour campfire same old FUBAR.
.......................Mr BennySLOW and to his buddy tmickymouse! Another pair of LYING Trump hating POS.......You might want to read my last post to your other buddy named Paddler.......

It is all Trump's fault. LOL>>>LOL....Waaa waaaa waaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaa. So much division........Waaaaa waaaaa waaaaa...........Do you prefer the daytime diapers or the better lined night time diapers?

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
ES&D, you Moronic Pedophil4er....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by benquick

.........................Oh Mr BennySLOW.......At the very least, could you spell LIAR properly?.....Well if the LYING and CORRUPT media says Trump is a pathological liar, well then your tiny 'lil sponge brain is doing a purdy damned good job in soaking it all up. A typical stooge for the media. They LUV you!............

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Truly amazing the depths these regulars will sink to to defend the indefensible. Sick, actually. On the other hand, I have a new BMW R1250RS coming very soon. Maybe this week. Have a nice, delusional life, dipshits.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Truly amazing the depths these regulars will sink to to defend the indefensible. Sick, actually. On the other hand, I have a new BMW R1250RS coming very soon. Maybe this week. Have a nice, delusional life, dipshits.
.................Paddles! I am sure that all of us here could care less what you have coming, even if it were a $2 or $3 million dollar Bugatti, a $500K top of the line Rolls Royce or whatever........

So this is the best post you can come up with to reasonably state your case against Trump? Why Piddles! As is with ALL OF YOUR TRUMP HATING ILK, you sir could not debate your way out from the bottom of a damned wet paper baggy.......

A doc uh? As I have stated before on more than one occasion directly to you. Your doctor specialties are primarily hypocrisy and lies.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

[quote=Paddler]

What Trump has done for the economy has been pretty good for you, hasn’t it. Probably didn’t buy many BMWs the previous eight years. Didn’t Obama fire Mattis because of his lack of character and ability to lead?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

"Keeping public order rests with civilian state and local leaders."

That was his way of saying Trump holds no responsibility for the lawlessness or the response.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Mathis is Deep State, always has been. He's a regular swamp creature.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Turns out Jim "Mad Dog" Mattis was a board member and early investor in Theranos, one of the most all around corrupt and fraudulent companies of recent years.

Other folks who were on the board of Theranos?

Henry Kissinger and George Shultz

https://www.businessinsider.com/the...singer-george-shultz-james-mattis-2019-3

https://www.vox.com/2018/3/16/17124288/mattis-theranos-board-trump

What other kind of dog [bleep] are you knee deep in, Jim?

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Diddlers kind of guys.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I

Oh that explains it.

I'm sorry you couldn't afford a Lexus.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

326 members (16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1_deuce, 219 Wasp, 17CalFan, 45 invisible), 2,530 guests, and 1,367 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,112
Posts18,483,424
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.