Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by Paul39
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by tmick
Nope - just part of a family whose generations honorably served from D-Day to Vietnam. If the Sec of Defense also agrees with the current situation and mis-use of military what is your point?.

So, troll, you're trying to convince me that if you wear the uniform your are completely above criticism? Even if you made your advancement on your political skills? That would make John Kerry the be all end all.

Look, Flag officers have political sides just like everybody else. Mattis is very political and was advanced up the food chain during the Obama years. Who are trying to fool with your Mattis hero worship?

Mattis has an ego. He is out of a job and fighting for relevance.

Col. David Hackworth referred to that bunch of senior officers as the Perfumed Princes.

He knew what of he was speaking.

Paul

So does Mattis

You sure dont.

You corksucking liebs love to have your kids come home from foreign conflicts in body bags. Your crew loved it during Nam because LBJ gave your bunch welfare.

Traded your kids for welfare. Feed me a line now, about bleck pride.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/04/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Paddle PUSS!........Your new ninja ride is not too bad. Try not to drive yourself into a car, a wall, a truck, either by a head on or rear end collision after Nov 3rd. Your faculties of concentration for the road will not be the same.

And besides, it would be a tragic waste of a reasonably good lookin bike.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by Paul39
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by tmick
Nope - just part of a family whose generations honorably served from D-Day to Vietnam. If the Sec of Defense also agrees with the current situation and mis-use of military what is your point?.

So, troll, you're trying to convince me that if you wear the uniform your are completely above criticism? Even if you made your advancement on your political skills? That would make John Kerry the be all end all.

Look, Flag officers have political sides just like everybody else. Mattis is very political and was advanced up the food chain during the Obama years. Who are trying to fool with your Mattis hero worship?

Mattis has an ego. He is out of a job and fighting for relevance.

Col. David Hackworth referred to that bunch of senior officers as the Perfumed Princes.

He knew what of he was speaking.

Paul

So does Mattis
...................Well hello LeeeeROY!!.............How's the riotin and destruction going today?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Paddle PUSS!........Your new ninja ride is not too bad. Try not to drive yourself into a car, a wall, a truck, either by a head on or rear end collision after Nov 3rd. Your faculties of concentration for the road will not be the same.

I bet she doesnt drive it down Pennsylvania Ave or downtown LA after dark tonight.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Paddler
Truly amazing the depths these regulars will sink to to defend the indefensible. Sick, actually. On the other hand, I have a new BMW R1250RS coming very soon. Maybe this week. Have a nice, delusional life, dipshits.

laugh Oh, my......

Don't take the training wheels off the Beamer right away. It would be sad if it wrapped you around a tree............

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
IC B2

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P

It's a freaking awesome bike, arguably the best sport tourer available. The Kawasaki is good, too, but I prefer the Beemer. This one will match well with my 1998 R1100R 75th Anniversary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMFSVksZ9DQ

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Piddles!!

I thought maybe you were that dumb sonofabotch that was stuck between the tires of that Fedex truck, guess not.

Christmas didn't come early this year........

Said the retard who couldn't use a ladder without breaking his neck. Maybe you should sit this one out, retard. You might hurt yourself.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We are working a trifecta in this one gents!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Same old bullshit arguments from the liberal contingent- Oh, Trump is a bad guy- he said things that hurt my feelings and he lies and says mean things all the time and he's destroying this country.... waah, waah, waah, etc....

But yet, you ask them to show even the slightest proof of their claims and they can't even come close.... nothing new to see here folks, just the same bullshit liberal rhetoric trying to justify the democrat take over and one world order so they can appease their MSM, democrat, and EU cult leaders....

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Sheister
Same old bullshit arguments from the liberal contingent- Oh, Trump is a bad guy- he said things that hurt my feelings and he lies and says mean things all the time and he's destroying this country.... waah, waah, waah, etc....

But yet, you ask them to show even the slightest proof of their claims and they can't even come close.... nothing new to see here folks, just the same bullshit liberal rhetoric trying to justify the democrat take over and one world order so they can appease their MSM, democrat, and EU cult leaders....
...........THIS!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Agreed!

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Paddler

It's a freaking awesome bike, arguably the best sport tourer available. The Kawasaki is good, too, but I prefer the Beemer. This one will match well with my 1998 R1100R 75th Anniversary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMFSVksZ9DQ
.............................Well that bike is just peachy. If something happens to ya can I have it? I would sell it for parts scrap, donating the proceeds to a worthy cause along with my own donation of course.......Hey! Be careful especially after Nov 3rd Piddles. I am REALLY concerned for ya cuz you will have Trump on yer brain too much and that will certainly interfere with your concentration while on that bike.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
Piddles!!

I thought maybe you were that dumb sonofabotch that was stuck between the tires of that Fedex truck, guess not.

Said the retard who couldn't use a ladder without breaking his neck. Maybe you should sit this one out, retard. You might hurt yourself.

This coming from Jellos sock puppet is laugh out loud funny. You’re still a dumbass.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
OMG are we having a sock puppet convention or a troll conclave?

Paddler followed by tmick, then sockpuppet #1 Benquick.

Then the JellO sockpuppets come on a la LeRoy and Rolling Blunder

Must have put this thread up on the ANTIFA website or REVCOM and the usual suspects come a runnin'

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
It's a freaking awesome bike, arguably the best sport tourer available. The Kawasaki is good, too, but I prefer the Beemer.
ya uh huh. Better look at the last few iron butt rides and see if you can find a RT any where in the top finishers list. GOOD LUCK with that. You will find more Yamaha FJR's then BMW's of any flavor.

Once again, proof that you know not what you speak.

Laws aren't preventative measures. In other words, more laws won't prevent gun crime from happening.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
OMG are we having a sock puppet convention a troll conclave?

Paddler followed by tmick, then sockpuppet #1 Benquick.

Then the JellO sockpuppets come on a la LeRoy and Rolling Blunder

Must have put this thread up on the ANTIFA website or REVCOM and the usual suspects come a runnin'

Like flies to schit......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm predicting an epidemic of "Blue Flu" and Cop COVID about to come on.

When that does go down, some cities will burn to the ground. The cops will be blamed, not the rioters and not the dumbass Mayors.

ATL Mayor Bottoms gave a great speech last Saturday only to turn around and suspend 6 cops for excessive force without allowing the PD force to go through their procedures and review. ATL Police Chief is pissed off and has publicly called this purely political and she's giving the Mayor and City Council an earful publicly, and privately I hear.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by TRnCO
It's a freaking awesome bike, arguably the best sport tourer available. The Kawasaki is good, too, but I prefer the Beemer.
ya uh huh. Better look at the last few iron butt rides and see if you can find a RT any where in the top finishers list. GOOD LUCK with that. You will find more Yamaha FJR's then BMW's of any flavor.

Once again, proof that you know not what you speak.
....................LOL!!!.......Uh Oh!..........Looks like someone with a lot of bike experience (TRnCo), is questioning your assessment of the Beemer bike ya bought there Paddle Puss!....LOL

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
Piddles!!

Deja vou, there, JeffObama? I thought you were dead. Oh well

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
The FJR is a great bike, and very popular with the iron butt crowd. It's quite a bit heavier than the RS, though, bulkier and more touring than sport. The BMW is more to my taste, lighter and sportier, TFT screen, etc.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

516 members (12344mag, 222Sako, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 222ND, 219 Wasp, 53 invisible), 2,527 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,573
Posts18,473,304
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.