Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I wouldn’t under estimate Biden. He made Paul Ryan look like a complete [bleep] retard in a debate much like how every covid post has turned out for you.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Biden is anything but a man.

What it is, is a uber lieberal demoncrap who, like all lieberal demoncraps, has sold it's worthless soul to the devil.

He has no merit, no value,no morals, no honesty, no character, no worth of any kind. And those are his good traits.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
You might be under estimating the stupidity of half the people. They elected a crack dealing, substitute teacher and community organizer, who's father was a card carrying Communist. If the Left keeps Operation Mayhem going for much longer, they'll get a lot of mileage out of it. What we have been witnessing for the last three years has been the best financed, most organized, and most comprehensive deception and propaganda campaign to remove a sitting president in American political history. Don't assume anything until the results are in.

Add Mail in voter fraud.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by widrahthaar
I wouldn’t under estimate Biden. He made Paul Ryan look like a complete [bleep] retard in a debate much like how every covid post has turned out for you.

We didn’t watch the same debate, obviously.

Do you not remember Joe sitting there laughing and grinning at serious questions ? Off the cuff answers that made no relevant sense?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Can't wait for DJT to open up with his water cooled ad machine and a belt full of creepy joe/china owned/Burisma corrupt/dementia ammo.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

IC B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
If they believe their own BS, then Cuomo/Harris.

If they know they're gonna lose, then Biden/Harris.

Harris the scapegoat for any loss. Blame whitey. More violence justfiied.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Do you not remember Joe sitting there laughing and grinning at serious questions ? Off the cuff answers that made no relevant sense?

I remember Ryan going on and on taking 4 minutes to answer a 10 second question. And old creepy Joe sitting there grinning because he knew he could throw out a one liner that everybody would remember completely diminishing Paul Ryan’s attempted answers.

I also remember how many people locally (Paul Ryan’s home town) lost a lot of faith in him after that debate.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

I remember Ryan going on and on taking 4 minutes to answer a 10 second question. And old creepy Joe sitting there grinning because he knew he could throw out a one liner that everybody would remember completely diminishing Paul Ryan’s attempted answers.

I also remember how many people locally (Paul Ryan’s home town) lost a lot of faith in him after that debate.

We differ.

What’s important is the coming debates,,,,if there are any.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Maybe Trump should pick a black woman for his VP.

That would make lib heads explode.

Candace Owens?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102
He still needs to capture the nomination at the convention.

I still think he is going to bow out due to health reasons.

That's exactly what the liberal left is planning and hoping for...

Joe is just bait, not a serious candidate.... because what the democRATS and their communist Globalist handlers really want, is to put some female black VP in office... who would become President after they had to remove Joe, for his senility, via the 25th Amendment.. someone they can completely control....and do their every bidding...

The left is going for their big play, and then will re write the entire system of Government we have in this nation...with California as their template...where we have a single party... just like in Communist Countries...demcoRATS...

and make us a slave to Globalistic demands...and to kill the America we know, forever...

Get ready for that to be their agenda for the next several decades, until they accomplish that mission...
they've been working on that, since the late 1940s within our borders...they are wanting to cash in on all of their efforts and accomplishments over the last 60 years, since 1960s.... their changes in our education system and academia..preaching communist propaganda to kids from kindergarten, and colleges turning into re education camps.. that mommy and daddy have had to pay big bucks to have their kids to attend... heck even by the 1980s, they had the corporate world requiring and demanding that new employees had to be grads of these re education camps... that we call a college degree...

yeah, getting elected President is going to be Joe's last usefulness for these Globalist Communists...if he is elected he'll be quickly shelved in a Memory Care Unit, and their new Black Hillary Clinton will be in the drivers seat, to do their every bidding, and anyone white will automatically be the tyrants of their new society....with the exception of the Antifa crowd, the transient populations, and their other blind followers....

Trump is their only speed bump in their visions for their utopian Disneyland...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Put joe behind his podium with his state of the art mask

30 ft away

President Trump behind his podium.

3 question monkey media types 20 ft apart.

No audience...

No reason whatsoever to not have debates.

Spin it right against joe.

Whats good for the American people they spew about social distancing and mask wise surely is good enough for joe.....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It’ll be rigged like the last election to favor ol Joe. He will be controlled and hidden right up until the end.

Yup.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by WYcoyote

Candace Owens?

I like this a lot, but what do you do with Pence? As been said here before it would appear as though Pence was not a good pick originally if you dump him for 2020. Since the George Floyd OD circus, maybe that doesn’t matter anymore.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WYcoyote

Candace Owens?

I think Candace Owens has plans to run for a lower office.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Candace Owens should approach Biden as a potential running mate. WHEN he rejects her she should yell racism and discrimination. Send their party into a swirly trip down the crapper

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Candace can't cry foul on racism. They don't consider her black. She doesn't think "black".

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Joe would tell her she ain't black enough.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Biden is the decoy.

The one to watch is who ever is put up for his VP. That's why the communists will be betting on. Joe B. will not finish much time but the VP is going to be someone controlled by Hillary and/or Soros

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by duck911
Originally Posted by steve4102
He still needs to capture the nomination at the convention.

I still think he is going to bow out due to health reasons.

Yes, but WHO ELSE?

Sleepy Joe might ACTUALLY be the best candidate they have laugh

CUOMO

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't think Joe will be the sacrifice, They will sub in another shill near election. Joe will have a test, and they will find a stroke and he will use his victim card to endorse cumho.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

91 members (10Glocks, Beagler410, Basher, BALLISTIK, Akhutr, 13 invisible), 1,252 guests, and 900 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,995
Posts18,481,149
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.