Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by greydog
I don't much reason support any gang or organized crime group. Drug dealers, pimps, racketeers; they ain't no heroes. GD

The enemy of my enemy kinda stuff. Ain’t hard.

The enemy of your enemy is likely to knife you too.

Not as long as I know that he’s the enemy.

This ain’t about love and adoration.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by stxhunter
I ran with some Banditos in my twenty's, you don't want to be on their bad side.

I spent >more than 2 years working UC w/ biker gangs. Absolute scum of the earth, they are punks.

mike r
Translation..... Big bad biker dude with schlong like donkey banged my old lady.

they are not good by any means, but I'd rather them owing me a favor than the other way around. It has come in handy a time or two years back.
Used to hang with MVR's {Mohawk valley riders} when I was young. You ain't telling me nothing I don't already know.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by lvmiker
I don't much reason support any gang or organized crime group. Drug dealers, pimps, racketeers; they ain't no heroes. GD

Ain't hard.

mike r
Don't go quoting your boyfriend again, miker.

Last edited by EthanEdwards; 06/06/20.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JSTUART

The enemy of your enemy is likely to knife you too.

Doesn’t Oz have a Hells Angels Chapter ?

I seem to recall that ?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
At one time the Gulfport Memorial Day Weekend Biker Blowout was a very large gathering. There were a lot of 1 percenters there. They had their own areas cordoned off with a guard at the entrance. It was pretty intimidating. The Blowout officials always asked the Coast Guard to take care of the presentation of colors. I coordinated the Coast Guard contingent. If we were in uniform and walked past a one percenter they were very warm and cordial. We were only in uniform for the official ceremony and for a short while thereafter, then we changed out. When we walked past one then, we weren't likely to get a greeting.

The event was held at the Gulfport drag racing track. Races ran through the weekend. They allowed attendees to run their own bikes during certain times. I took the opportunity to do that one year. My bike was a Yamaha FJR 1300 sport touring bike. It's a pretty fast bike. I ran several times and easily bested the Harleys that were mostly stock or lightly modded. One time I lined up against a pretty ratted out looking Harley. I could tell by the exhaust note it was fairly well breathed on though. I can't even recall which club, but the rider was a 1 percenter. Previously I had exchanged smiles and head nods with the riders I lined up against. This guy was stone faced and wouldn't look my way. It made me nervous, and I thought about sandbagging, but ultimately decided to try to win. That ratty ass bike smoked me right good. In some ways I was relieved.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Those Blow Out drags were fun. Been a few times myself. Seems like it was the Banditos pulling security.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wouldn't want to side with either. But if I absolutely had no choice, I certainly wouldn't pick the scum that hates America.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Used to hang with MVR's {Mohawk valley riders} when I was young. You ain't telling me nothing I don't already know.

lol.

MAGA
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
It would have been like drugged Sister Boys Vs Ass Kickers.

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Morewood
...The Hell's Angel, along with the Mongols, accepted that challenge and posted they will meet Antifa there in Placerville...

Very highly unlikely as the Mongols and Hell's Angels have long been bitter enemies.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by pal
...The Hell's Angel, along with the Mongols, accepted that challenge and posted they will meet Antifa there in Placerville...

Very highly unlikely as the Mongols and Hell's Angels have long been bitter enemies.

Like at the Laughlin love fest back when?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Showdog75
Those Blow Out drags were fun. Been a few times myself. Seems like it was the Banditos pulling security.

Yep. We stood side by side with them in the flag ceremony.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Got a good friend who was a chapter President with the Outlaws years back. Not a big guy, but mean as it gets when he needs to be. And loyal to a fault. Dude would come running if I was fighting off the devil himself and called for help. Even if he had to hitchhike. I would do the same for him. Lives alone in Galloping Goose turf, rides all over up there, and they leave him alone. He used to be a real bad guy by most standards. Doing all the things a 1 percenter does. Got bullet and knife scars to show for it, and a detached retina.

Funny as schit, that. He wears an eye patch most of the time, plus an old leather hat. He came into possession of a parrot, and the bird rode all over the place on his shoulder. Looked like a damn pirate. He’s a hardcore Christian these days, it he will never be the lily white passive Jesus freak type. Jesus better be there in person if He wants to call the guy off an Antifa soy boy or ten.

Last edited by OldGrayWolf; 06/06/20.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
My great uncle was an original Hell's Angel, back in the early 50's.

Both sides of my mother and father's family were from SoCal. He grew up and lived in Fontana, Ca for as long as I can remember, the real birthplace of the Hell's Angels.

He died when I was maybe 5, or 6? I can remember sitting in his lap. His gray beard, leather jacket, tats eveywhere. I remember sitting on his Harley.

I remember him as the nicest, sweetest man. He looked the part of a Hell's Angel, and I should have been scared to death to be in a room with him, but he was the biggest friggin' teddy bear I'd ever seen at that age.

His name pops up here and there if you are looking deep into Hell's Angel's history, but all of it before they really got rowdy. He was actually quite the philanthropist. He was a money guy in real life (banker, I think) but was their treasurer for a short time from what I know.

Anyhow. Sorry to derail the thread. It just brought those memories back.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I think everyone would agree that Outlaw Bikers enjoy thumping non-club member guys who need thumping. Hostility and the cultivation thereof being a major part of the Outlaw psyche.

I would further guess the the skinny, spiteful computer dweeb chickensh$t guys like Antifa especially trigger the generic Outlaw Biker prey drive.

All other judgements and value considerations aside, it would not trouble me at all if an Antifa squad encountered a pack of Hell’s Angels/Bandidos/Mongols/Whatever. 🙂

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ironic as hell........The outlaws keeping the law.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
We still like the sharp finger.

There's one sitting on the shelf of my desk as I type this, within ready reach. Might be nearly as old as you Jim.

Another newer version, when they were made in Ireland I believe, sits in the door pocket of my truck.

Neither used in anger.............yet??

As to the hammers.........................Italians have known about them since way before the Bikers.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ranger99
Originally Posted by pal

Like at the Laughlin love fest back when?

Look up a bombing at a mortuary in Lemon Grove CA. That might tell you how much they like each other.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
#botharebitches

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
#weakmindededbitchesneedguidence

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

65 members (anothergun, 10gaugemag, Alan_Robertson, 7mm_Loco, 11 invisible), 1,461 guests, and 689 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,650
Posts18,512,637
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.