Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
V
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
V
"The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has borne a very significant portion of the cost of this campaign."

Bill Gates is in the vaccine business! He's getting $500 million from Fauci to research a COVID-19 vaccine.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by victoro
"It seems like it was on a sugar cube."

I had 2 doses in elementary school in Corpus Christi. The first dose in the 1st grade was a drop on your tongue (no taste) and the 2nd dose in the 2nd grade was a drop on a sugar cube. Looking back it seems odd that the vaccine was given orally. I haven't had an oral vaccine since.

same here in Kingsville.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Gates is a billionaire and he owns large in pharm. However, he's putting his money to work developing vaccines. If he doesn't do it, who else will? It's a very expensive game to play and few have what it takes or the willingness to do it.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
V
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
V
"However, he's putting his money to work developing vaccines."

Sure he is but because he wants be the one to vaccinate the whole world. Why do you think he gives $200 million a year to the WHO? Gates will be well paid if he comes up with a vaccine. I haven't had a vaccine since 1964 in basic training. I have no idea what vaccines the Army gave us but I do remember they didn't ask us for our permission. I have had a few tetanus shots over the years. My Grandfather witnessed a man die of "'Lockjaw" and told me about it in detail. I was so terrified of getting lockjaw that I almost started wearing shoes so I wouldn't step on a rusty nail.

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Kindergarten was elective when I attended, but the school cancelled the program midyear due to a couple cases of polio. I vaguely remember my first vaccine was a cut to my shoulder with a piece of glass. The 2nd was a sugar cube.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Sure he is but because he wants be the one to vaccinate the whole world. Why do you think he gives $200 million a year to the WHO? Gates will be well paid if he comes up with a vaccine. I haven't had a vaccine since 1964 in basic training. I have no idea what vaccines the Army gave us but I do remember they didn't ask us for our permission. I have had a few tetanus shots over the years. My Grandfather witnessed a man die of "'Lockjaw" and told me about it in detail. I was so terrified of getting lockjaw that I almost started wearing shoes so I wouldn't step on a rusty nail.

You DO realize a “tetanus shot” is a vaccine, right?

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

He does want to vaccinate the whole world, and he has spent billions of his fortune on the polio project alone. Several Billions. With a “b”.

Now, let me explain something to you. If you want to make money on something, you need to CHARGE for it. Not give it away. If you give things away, you don’t get richer. See how that works?

The biggest obstacle to polio being eradicated from this world is the Taliban belief that vaccines are an evil American plot to kill them off.

So, you are in real good company in your beliefs.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by joken2

Remember several who wound up wearing leg braces due to contracting polio.

+1

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
I can remember the public pools closing down, etc The younger brother of a friend caught it and he wore braces on his lower legs. It didn’t slow him down ‘cause he played baseball in the yard with us. I lost track of him after they moved so don’t know what his long term ramifications were

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have a bookshelf of information on this subject.
Here's one link to a short online booklet for those who WANT TO KNOW more. Go just past the introduction for the table of contents.

It looks like this:

Sections include:
1) What is Polio, How Does it Spread, and How Prevalent was it Before the Vaccine?
2) Vaccines Contribute to the Spread of Polio
3) Is Vaccination the Only Explanation for the Decline of Polio?
4) Don’t Blindly Follow Statistics

Unfortunately, I don't see as many people convinced by truth in medi-sin. I've even seen "open minded" mothers with vaccine Brain damaged children take them back to have evil physicians of no value hurt them with some more damned injections! It's hard to convince someone saturated for thousands of hours of multiple millions of$ of advertising disguised as science.

I have high respect for those who take the effort to educate themselves on vaccines; who repent of the harm done to their kids; having interest in re-evaluating the propaganda fed to them by their 12+ years in gt re-education camps and favorite Provda on TV and the spider web.

Real history looks like this:

https://www.vaccinesandchristianity...unsafe-deceptive-the-polio-vaccine-scam/

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 06/08/20.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
While the anti-vaxers are trying to jump start another polio epidemic, what do they say about smallpox? It killed 30% of those infected. An aggressive world wide vaccination program totally eradicated it. There hasn't been a confirmed case anywhere in the world in the last 45 years. Again - it was done by vaccinations. They work and a terrible disease is gone.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Here's one link to a short online booklet for those who WANT TO KNOW more. Go just past the introduction for the table of contents.

It looks like this:

Sections include:
1) What is Polio, How Does it Spread, and How Prevalent was it Before the Vaccine?

Unfortunately, I don't see as many people convinced by truth in medi-sin. I've even seen "open minded" mothers with vaccine Brain damaged children take them back to have evil physicians of no value hurt them with some more damned injections! It's hard to convince someone saturated for thousands of hours of multiple millions of$ of advertising disguised as science.

I have high respect for those who take the effort to educate themselves on vaccines; who repent of the harm done to their kids; having interest in re-evaluating the propaganda fed to them by their 12+ years in gt re-education camps and favorite Provda on TV and the spider web.

Thump all you want. You're still a complete idiot.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by DMc
Kindergarten was elective when I attended, but the school cancelled the program midyear due to a couple cases of polio. I vaguely remember my first vaccine was a cut to my shoulder with a piece of glass. The 2nd was a sugar cube.

The cut to the shoulder was the smallpox vaccination. The first Polio vaccine was administered with a hypo.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by windridge

It looks like this:

Sections include:

Windridge,

Thanks for making my point so succinctly.

https://thewilddoc.com/polio-vaccine-causes-more-paralysis-in-india/

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by windridge

It looks like this:

Sections include:

Windridge,

Thanks for making my point so succinctly.

https://thewilddoc.com/polio-vaccine-causes-more-paralysis-in-india/

What point,that you're a bible thumping idiot? Believe anything you wish. Your kind of ignorance if wide spread will bring back polio, and smallpox, and measles, and a plethora of other diseases we have licked and nearly eradicated.

It would be a bit of poetic justice if an un-vaccinated rabid dog got his chompers in your ass.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Windridge,

It's an emotional subject. I get that. I was on the provax side too growing up. Then I started questioning the information and actually cared to investigate before the internet was a common tool that kids take for granted. Someone could still learn quite a lot to get to the truth IF they wanted to bad enough. And yes I credit the God of my Bible with EVERYTHING leading to the health and safety of many, including myself.

Have you sat down with hospital administrators, research scientists/physicians, hospital heads and had long face to face conversations about the safety and efficacy of vaccines?
After all, you've taken collective credit for, "a plethora of other diseases WE have licked and nearly eradicated.". Bravo! Congratulations on working so hard with your partners to bring about such achievements!

I suppose that you cared enough to have taken the time to interview PhD level pharmacologists and the department head of vaccine development of a major manufacturer we would all recognize.

Sure I've come across very dogmatic in the way that I presented information on this subject. I used to present information in predigested tiny pieces that are easily received. Then I saw too many needlessly autistic children. Little boys and girls who had severe brain damage because of their doctors, hospitals and the pharmaceutical industry.....all for the LOVE OF MONEY ! Too many People die and leave this world too soon from those poison injections...many of them sadly to hell forever.
There's not much time to mess around with something Bill Gates and other evil losers want to force on 7 + billion people. When I see evil millionaires, billionares and the poor people theyve harmed, I'm ready to ask God to ask Him to judge them swiftly. I don't think anyone here on this forum knows what's going on behind the scenes, but the powers that shouldn't be know what they're doing.

The information on vaccinations is extremely easy to access now.

It costs you nothing. You don't have to do all that research, study, traveling, interviews. Once you do Windridge, perhaps you will be able to speak with a little bit of authority on a subject that you actually know about. So you call me a Bible thumping idiot.
To that I say to YOU.....Thanks and God bless you! I haven't been called anything like that all week.
I'd like to see you get to heaven like I would everyone on this forum!
It has nothing to do with vaccines, but it costs you Nothing. Somebody else already did the work for you.

Here's how to join the winning team:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The anti-vaxers could create another outbreak. My dad had it in the '50's. He made a full recovery but he was in the hospital and rehab for 4 months. He was one of the lucky ones.

I had polio in the '50's. I was one of the lucky ones...... I survived.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (1badf350, 222ND, 222Sako, 219DW, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 72 invisible), 3,002 guests, and 1,304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,681
Posts18,534,291
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.