Hop To
M
MD521 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Funding

Black Lives Matter have received over $100 million in funding from the Open Society Foundations, Ford Foundation and Borealis Philanthropy among others. In addition, the Black Lives Matter Movement has received support from organizations and foundations like the Black Youth Project 100, the Black Civic Engagement Fund, the Center for Popular Democracy, Color of Change and the Advancement Project.

Open Society Foundations (OSF), formerly the Open Society Institute, is an international grant making network founded by business magnate George Soros. Open Society Foundations financially support civil society groups around the world, with a stated aim of advancing justice, education, public health and independent media. The group's name is inspired by Karl Popper's 1945 book The Open Society and Its Enemies.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bet they've received another $100 mil in the last week.

Politics is War by Other Means
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
What has BLM done with this money? I would like to see a full accounting of the funds! I hope they put it to good use.

PS--one condition, they can not use Hillery's accountant!

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by MD521

international grant making network founded by business magnate George Soros.

Which really means, funded by Russian Intelligence.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Open Society Foundations, Ford Foundation and Borealis Philanthropy

tax payer funded

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B2

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yup.

So give to an organization of your choice that counters their Marxist message. There are many.

Make no mistake about it. Whenever these types have been in power, gulags are full and pits are filled in with bodies. BLM members are just useful idiots to do their bidding.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Thought I seen some news blurb about Micheal Jordan donating 100 mil to schiit like this last night.
Is this the same thing????

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You and me and everyone else are supporting OPen Society. When Soros donates the cash, it comes out of his taxable income rate at 39 percent or whatever the bracket is, and won't be subject to inheritance, either, so his cash will outlive him. His kid or someone super loyal will be very well paid to manage these funds for maximum political impact, probably in perpetuity.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Didn't the NFL give $98 Million to BLM?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Didn't the NFL give $98 Million to BLM?

Yeah, that one guy's salary over 5yrs . . . . .

I never thought I'd grow up to be a grumpy old man, but I did, and I'm killin' it.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
You and me and everyone else are supporting OPen Society. When Soros donates the cash, it comes out of his taxable income rate at 39 percent or whatever the bracket is, and won't be subject to inheritance, either, so his cash will outlive him. His kid or someone super loyal will be very well paid to manage these funds for maximum political impact, probably in perpetuity.

Very true.

Soros' sons are on record stating they will continue" daddy's" efforts with his billions of $$$$ to achieve his goals, after "daddy" has passed into the far beyond.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by MD521
Funding

Black Lives Matter have received over $100 million in funding from the Open Society Foundations, Ford Foundation and Borealis Philanthropy among others. In addition, the Black Lives Matter Movement has received support from organizations and foundations like the Black Youth Project 100, the Black Civic Engagement Fund, the Center for Popular Democracy, Color of Change and the Advancement Project.

Open Society Foundations (OSF), formerly the Open Society Institute, is an international grant making network founded by business magnate George Soros. Open Society Foundations financially support civil society groups around the world, with a stated aim of advancing justice, education, public health and independent media. The group's name is inspired by Karl Popper's 1945 book The Open Society and Its Enemies.

Same folks who, historically, have been massively funding every movement working towards the downfall of the White, Christian, West for over a century. Their first big success was the Russian Revolution. They sought a repeat in Spain and Germany, among other nations, after WWI. They are now seeking a clean sweep across the Christian West, and pulling out all the stops to achieve it.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

197 members (1lessdog, 222Sako, 280shooter, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 19 invisible), 1,671 guests, and 1,038 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,120
Posts18,483,620
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.