Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by cfran
...every person who voted for him in ‘16 likes him more.

Now there is some serious disillusionment.

Polls are meaningless and completely biased.

Unless they agree with your agenda, of course.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
The democrats are concentrating on keeping the house and wining the senate. With both senate and house they will not care who is president. Besides they can impeach with control in both houses. Or if they take the senate they can change all the judges.

They can impeach with control in ONE house - the House of Representatives. The Senate does not impeach. The Senate convicts (or not). It takes 2/3's vote to remove. Not gonna happen.

...............It is a miracle.....LeeeeRoy got this one right. Still got a loooooooong way to go though LeeeeRoy!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Do you think Putin will help again?

The petulant child speaks again and is sidekick beans. Couple real winners.

Actually I think Upchuck is the sidekick, as much of a jackass as Leroy is he's still 10 times smarter then Upchuck.

I used to think that, but they heard someone ask how stupid the dimocraps can be so they are trying to show us. It's like a contest to see which one can say the stupidest things.

Tarq is trying to get in the game saying blecks dont vote D to get things. He's too stupid to enlighten us as to any proof he's correct, so hes doing well in the race.

Sac is an out and out commie and la Roye is a typical low IQ dumbass. So, who can say the stupidest things, a dimocommie or a guy with no brains?

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/10/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
There is so much voter suppression by the Republicans trump just needs to STFU and sit back. But if he starts up his rallies again with good attendance the covid19 could change that.
.................Voter saaaaa-pression by the republicans??........... LOL...LOL..........That always seems to be one of your favorite things to fall back to Chucky...........Yet as always, never have you, nor will you ever produce any such evidence of any republican voter saaaaa-pression.....Nothing more than a lying talking point.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

........................Well Mista Beans......Your brains cells as usual are off their mark. And Nov 3rd will prove that. Cannot come soon enough. Ya gonna be logged in to the forum that night? Cuz I hope you will pass along your cry by cry feelings to us as you will see far more red than blue on the US map.....LOL

IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

........................Well Mista Beans......Your brains cells as usual are off their mark. And Nov 3rd will prove that. Cannot come soon enough. Ya gonna be logged in to the forum that night? Cuz I hope you will pass along your cry by cry feelings to us as you will see far more red than blue on the US map.....LOL

I've no doubt that there will be more red than blue. Like I said, Trump has the fix in. He is going to "win" no doubt about that.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by rlott
Your parents had the advantage of the 1978 lead ban but apparently still put your crib too close to the windowsill.

I think he asked a legitimate question. Can you not answer it, so you resort to character assassination?

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

I've no doubt that there will be more red than blue. Like I said, Trump has the fix in. He is going to "win" no doubt about that.
...................Blah blah blah blah and more blithering blah. Just a lying talking point!!..........Again Mista Beans......Tell us all about the process of exactly how the FIX IS IN? How exactly will Trump manipulate the FIX? And if your answer is Putin or Russia, then tell us all how exactly Putin or Russia will manipulate or influence the votes within each voting booth in America......Technology wise, how would that work Mista Beansman?...........Evidence Mista Beans??......Pretend you are in a court room and make your case.....WHOOOOPS! That is beyond the capabilities of Trump haters because they just blab their talking points with no evidence to back themselves up.....Right Mista Beans?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Biden has a chance as long as he never debates Trump live. If they ever get in a room together Trump will tear him apart. I believe all the Dems want him for is name recognition anyway. His term will be the shortest in history as they will find a way to say he is incompetent and put the VP in charge.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

No disillusionment Beans, just fact based info. Trump has made good on his promises to those that voted for him. Will be fun to get a few more conservative Supreme Court Justices as well, wouldn’t you say Beans?

As per the polls, why then didn’t HRC crush DJT? Seriously, what went wrong? Please enlighten us smart one.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Psst, la Roy, Trump is Putin's 4th excousin. Dont tell anyone.,

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I dunno. I'm worried.

The polls show Biden beating Trump right now. Yeah, I know. The polls were wrong in 2016. Well, there are some awfully smart people running the polling business, just like any other business. Whatever they got wrong in 2016, they've been trying to figure out why for three years, and fix it. It's unlikely they'll make the same mistakes.

An awful lot of voters just can't stand Trump. Personally, I cringe when he posts some stupid things on Twitter. But I vote my race and I vote my pocketbook. I financially support Trump. And will vote for him.

His strong suit was the economy. But now we've got 40,000,000 people kicked out of work. The dems, rightly or wrongly, will play it as Dr. Fauci pulling Trump's strings. Then, too, the federal aid packages expire on Juy 31, and that will create more resentment.

To top it all off, I think the RNC Chairwoman is very weak.

They gotta get their act together better. They can't just bank on Biden doing something stupid.

So, you're a self-avowed racist? How many others here?

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I dunno. I'm worried.

The polls show Biden beating Trump right now. Yeah, I know. The polls were wrong in 2016. Well, there are some awfully smart people running the polling business, just like any other business. Whatever they got wrong in 2016, they've been trying to figure out why for three years, and fix it. It's unlikely they'll make the same mistakes.

An awful lot of voters just can't stand Trump. Personally, I cringe when he posts some stupid things on Twitter. But I vote my race and I vote my pocketbook. I financially support Trump. And will vote for him.

His strong suit was the economy. But now we've got 40,000,000 people kicked out of work. The dems, rightly or wrongly, will play it as Dr. Fauci pulling Trump's strings. Then, too, the federal aid packages expire on Juy 31, and that will create more resentment.

To top it all off, I think the RNC Chairwoman is very weak.

They gotta get their act together better. They can't just bank on Biden doing something stupid.

...................Well well....Piddles comes forth again to enlighten us all with his unparalleled wisdom and knowledge................WOOOOOOOOW-WEEEEEEEE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by renegade50
Holy fuggg.......
Just noticed for the 1st time OP is from Salmon Idaho....

LOL!!!

He's not from Salmon, he is a Californian that moved to Salmon..... big difference

from Chico, maybe?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Do you think Putin will help again?

Didn't do much good. Even with his help, Hillary lost. Even with his help, Creepy Joe will lose.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by centershot
Biden has a chance as long as he never debates Trump live. If they ever get in a room together Trump will tear him apart. I believe all the Dems want him for is name recognition anyway. His term will be the shortest in history as they will find a way to say he is incompetent and put the VP in charge.
.............With regards to that...I think that Trump will call out and insist on more than one live stage debate with Joe. If Joe and his campaign fail to respond or use covid 19 as an excuse which is more likely, then imo that will reflect cowardice by Joe Biden and his campaign among the American people......

Trump will do his best to bait 'ol Joe into some live on stage debates.......

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Paddler

How many feet have you washed this week?

FJB & FJT
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by centershot
.............With regards to that...I think that Trump will call out and insist on more than one live stage debate with Joe. If Joe and his campaign fail to respond or use covid 19 as an excuse which is more likely, then imo that will reflect cowardice by Joe Biden and his campaign among the American people......

Trump will do his best to bait 'ol Joe into some live on stage debates.......

I think the debates will be totally entertaining and comical beyond anything we have ever seen before. Two total buffoons going at it.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Looks like, last night, Georgia held a dress rehearsal for the November election. Lookin' good. Trump's a shoe-in.

Finally got something right, by accident.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
We all know the blacks are pissed about race, but they've been seeing what the Dems have done to "help" them, and the smarter ones can see straight through that BS. If nothing else, I think the blacks will stay at home rather than vote for either the Dems or Trump.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

70 members (35, 375TN, 6mmCreedmoor, 308ld, 1badf350, 7 invisible), 1,549 guests, and 769 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,327
Posts18,505,899
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.