24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 529 of 579 1 2 527 528 529 530 531 578 579
Re: Q [Re: Whip] #14955675 06/09/20
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 8,279
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 8,279

BP-B2

Re: Q [Re: Valsdad] #14956201 06/09/20
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 18,089
V
Valsdad Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Offline
Campfire Kahuna
V
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 18,089
Originally Posted by jaguartx
So, you think he should declare martial law and kick some major deep state ass, lock Hillary and Zero up and try them as traitors before the election? Right. whistle


Please explain where I said that?
Originally Posted by Valsdad


Oh, I think things are being done.

But they must have (should have??) realized (as smart as they are, with the 4, 5 or 6 dimension chess they are playing) that they would be facing this kind of opposition in an election year. And if so, then perhaps they should have realized they may only get 4 years to get the drain opened?

If it doesn't start happening soon, who's to say it ever will happen?

I'll grant the President a the couple of years it took to find out who might actually be on his side, now that he seems to have some semi-reliable help, lets see some action. Even sending indictments for little scheidt on little fishes would be a sign that things are moving along.

My fears, and yes I have them, is that nothing will be done and The Donald will be in even deeper doo-doo with elected politicians of both parties and they will remove him by force, if necessary, should he get re-elected. And there's no guarantee the way things are going that he will.



The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Re: Q [Re: K22] #14956210 06/09/20
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 18,089
V
Valsdad Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Offline
Campfire Kahuna
V
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 18,089
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Where's the movement on it Jag?

3.5 years of "draining" and the wastewater level in the swamp does not appear to have dropped much.

We'll be lucky to see one person hung before The Donald is out of the White House at this speed.


VD, nothing is being done. That's why they are pulling out all the stops to take Trump out.


Oh, I think things are being done.

But they must have (should have??) realized (as smart as they are, with the 4, 5 or 6 dimension chess they are playing) that they would be facing this kind of opposition in an election year. And if so, then perhaps they should have realized they may only get 4 years to get the drain opened?

If it doesn't start happening soon, who's to say it ever will happen?

I'll grant the President a the couple of years it took to find out who might actually be on his side, now that he seems to have some semi-reliable help, lets see some action. Even sending indictments for little scheidt on little fishes would be a sign that things are moving along.

My fears, and yes I have them, is that nothing will be done and The Donald will be in even deeper doo-doo with elected politicians of both parties and they will remove him by force, if necessary, should he get re-elected. And there's no guarantee the way things are going that he will.



Something to think about.


You think we can handle a big arrest ?? Cant even handle 1 drugged out felon black dude dying

Imagine if Obama was arrested LMAO-- theyd burn this [bleep] country down -- this clown world cant even handle a drugged out porn star felon black dude dying HAHAHAHA




First, did I not mention starting with some small indictments perhaps?

Second, If we the people can not arrest and try folks like Obama and others for fear of them burning the country down, then where is this all going? Will NO ONE be indicted, arrested, and tried? You know, maybe some of those "black hats".............Maybe some of those Epstein might have ratted on for a start? All of those pedophiles? Politicians who took his money maybe? What's that gal's name that "recruited" young women for him, has she been tried yet? The British guy?

i think we've all mostly agreed the swamp needs draining, therefor, besides being an Anti-Hillary, we voted for a supposed "outsider" (who associated with Epstein and others???). Is he being frustrated at every turn? Maybe, but that's what you folks have been telling us his white hat brigade is taking care of.

Let us know when Q gives us the final solution. As Viking said above, we're waiting for action. 3.5 years of waiting so far.


The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Re: Q [Re: K22] #14956214 06/09/20
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,056
B
bearhuntr Offline
Campfire Guide
Offline
Campfire Guide
B
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,056
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
With all the knowledge of the issues we've been facing in this country and in the whole world, name the person (s) that needs to be taken out inorder to restore law and order?



No one has answered my question????

Missed it. A very good start would be Soros, Payser, Rothschild, Obama's, Clinton's, Alwaleed bin Tala...


"Firm yet rude. That should be my sig line!"
*** Ironbender

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

Re: Q [Re: K22] #14956245 06/09/20
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 336
johnn Online Shocked
Campfire Regular
Online Shocked
Campfire Regular
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 336
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by johnn
Originally Posted by K22
This......is how its done.


COEUR D'ALENE, IDAHO STANDS UP ANTIFA STANDS DOWN!

https://itsmac.com/2020/06/02/coeur-dalene-idaho-stands-up-antifa-stands-down/


Its bullchit


What is bullshit.


Your post is bullshit, dipshit..

IC-A

Re: Q [Re: johnn] #14956316 06/10/20
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 8,279
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 8,279
Originally Posted by johnn
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by johnn
Originally Posted by K22
This......is how its done.


COEUR D'ALENE, IDAHO STANDS UP ANTIFA STANDS DOWN!

https://itsmac.com/2020/06/02/coeur-dalene-idaho-stands-up-antifa-stands-down/


Its bullchit


What is bullshit.


Your post is bullshit, dipshit..



OK.

Re: Q [Re: Valsdad] #14956330 06/10/20
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 8,279
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 8,279
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Where's the movement on it Jag?

3.5 years of "draining" and the wastewater level in the swamp does not appear to have dropped much.

We'll be lucky to see one person hung before The Donald is out of the White House at this speed.


VD, nothing is being done. That's why they are pulling out all the stops to take Trump out.


Oh, I think things are being done.

But they must have (should have??) realized (as smart as they are, with the 4, 5 or 6 dimension chess they are playing) that they would be facing this kind of opposition in an election year. And if so, then perhaps they should have realized they may only get 4 years to get the drain opened?

If it doesn't start happening soon, who's to say it ever will happen?

I'll grant the President a the couple of years it took to find out who might actually be on his side, now that he seems to have some semi-reliable help, lets see some action. Even sending indictments for little scheidt on little fishes would be a sign that things are moving along.

My fears, and yes I have them, is that nothing will be done and The Donald will be in even deeper doo-doo with elected politicians of both parties and they will remove him by force, if necessary, should he get re-elected. And there's no guarantee the way things are going that he will.



Something to think about.


You think we can handle a big arrest ?? Cant even handle 1 drugged out felon black dude dying

Imagine if Obama was arrested LMAO-- theyd burn this [bleep] country down -- this clown world cant even handle a drugged out porn star felon black dude dying HAHAHAHA




First, did I not mention starting with some small indictments perhaps?

Second, If we the people can not arrest and try folks like Obama and others for fear of them burning the country down, then where is this all going? Will NO ONE be indicted, arrested, and tried? You know, maybe some of those "black hats".............Maybe some of those Epstein might have ratted on for a start? All of those pedophiles? Politicians who took his money maybe? What's that gal's name that "recruited" young women for him, has she been tried yet? The British guy?

i think we've all mostly agreed the swamp needs draining, therefor, besides being an Anti-Hillary, we voted for a supposed "outsider" (who associated with Epstein and others???). Is he being frustrated at every turn? Maybe, but that's what you folks have been telling us his white hat brigade is taking care of.

Let us know when Q gives us the final solution. As Viking said above, we're waiting for action. 3.5 years of waiting so far.


Yes, we all do agree that the swamp needs drained, but not just the US swamp. You can drain the swamp in the US, but the swamp creatures that created the US swamp would still be out there ready to recreate it. If you don't take out the Payseurs and the main 13 families you have just spit into a hurricane wind. And it would be "families" with ALL of their offspring and relatives.

If we the people all sit at home and watch the cities and business burn without doing a thing about it, then yes, if they were to arrest Obama and others they would burn out country down while we all sit to home wringing our hands in fear. We've proven it time and time again. It's how we have gotten ourselves in this mess to begin with. Any "Watchmen" on the wall signaling that the enemy is sneaking up on us were knocked off the wall, ridiculed, and trampled over. Now that the enemy is inside the wall running the show we want someone to do something about it..........................as long as it doesn't include us. Don't show me how deep the swamp is, don't show me all the twists and turns, don't talk to me about chess games or any other dimensional game, don't show me the puppet masters, we want action and we want it now. And no, we don't want to physically help. No heavy lifting for us, I've got a job to go to and a family to raise and hunting and fishing to do. We'll be the cheerleaders...........unless you aren't doing it fast enough or the way we want it done, then we'll be the back seat coach. No front line stuff for us.
That is the "we the people" in this country. Lots of chest pounders, tons of Generals, but not many soldiers.

Re: Q [Re: Whip] #14956332 06/10/20
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 8,279
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 8,279
Now here is an excellent idea.

https://twitter.com/patton6966/status/1270549478370574337


Of course it might be bullshit, right Johnn.

Re: Q [Re: Whip] #14956419 06/10/20
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 8,279
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 8,279

Re: Q [Re: Whip] #14956425 06/10/20
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 8,279
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 8,279
This is how I see it also................


I find it amazing that in around 3 years our president has exposed the DS to the point everyone in my family sees their moves...

We went from being called crazy if we even mentioned the DS, to it is accepted as fact now by a large majority of voters in the US.

So when you are down and want arrests... realize how far we have come and trust we will win this war.

When you are down and think the DS had great success with covid.... there were no school shootings. Parents are taking about home schooling and generally spent more time with their kids..

Could go on but keep your heads up patriots, the plan is working. Maybe not to the timeline you or I desire, but it is working.

Faster than any of you could have imagined a decade... or two ago.

IC-B

Re: Q [Re: K22] #14956508 06/10/20
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 1,025
H
hosfly Offline
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
H
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 1,025
Originally Posted by K22
This is how I see it also................


I find it amazing that in around 3 years our president has exposed the DS to the point everyone in my family sees their moves...

We went from being called crazy if we even mentioned the DS, to it is accepted as fact now by a large majority of voters in the US.

So when you are down and want arrests... realize how far we have come and trust we will win this war.

When you are down and think the DS had great success with covid.... there were no school shootings. Parents are taking about home schooling and generally spent more time with their kids..

Could go on but keep your heads up patriots, the plan is working. Maybe not to the timeline you or I desire, but it is working.

Faster than any of you could have imagined a decade... or two ago.
well said K, before DJT we just suspected our polititions and MSM of [bleep] and now thru diff ways and avenues of declass its out in the open, this covid shutdown gave alot of people time to wake up and see whats going on, the riots should show people how the DS will be applied in the future,,


I AM AMERICA!
Re: Q [Re: Whip] #14956510 06/10/20
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,465
W
WTM45 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Offline
Campfire Ranger
W
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,465
John 12:40

Those who can not see the war of good and evil will never see.
Even Obama admitted it is a "fight for your souls."

Re: Q [Re: K22] #14956518 06/10/20
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,268
K
kroo88 Online Content
Campfire Guide
Online Content
Campfire Guide
K
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,268


Don’t do Twitter, but did I see Ice Cube is on the side of Q?


I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Re: Q [Re: kroo88] #14956749 06/10/20
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 8,279
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 8,279
Originally Posted by kroo88


Don’t do Twitter, but did I see Ice Cube is on the side of Q?







You saw correctly.

Re: Q [Re: K22] #14957175 06/10/20
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 18,089
V
Valsdad Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Offline
Campfire Kahuna
V
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 18,089
Quote
Yes, we all do agree that the swamp needs drained, but not just the US swamp. You can drain the swamp in the US, but the swamp creatures that created the US swamp would still be out there ready to recreate it. If you don't take out the Payseurs and the main 13 families you have just spit into a hurricane wind. And it would be "families" with ALL of their offspring and relatives.

If we the people all sit at home and watch the cities and business burn without doing a thing about it, then yes, if they were to arrest Obama and others they would burn out country down while we all sit to home wringing our hands in fear. We've proven it time and time again. It's how we have gotten ourselves in this mess to begin with. Any "Watchmen" on the wall signaling that the enemy is sneaking up on us were knocked off the wall, ridiculed, and trampled over. Now that the enemy is inside the wall running the show we want someone to do something about it..........................as long as it doesn't include us. Don't show me how deep the swamp is, don't show me all the twists and turns, don't talk to me about chess games or any other dimensional game, don't show me the puppet masters, we want action and we want it now. And no, we don't want to physically help. No heavy lifting for us, I've got a job to go to and a family to raise and hunting and fishing to do. We'll be the cheerleaders...........unless you aren't doing it fast enough or the way we want it done, then we'll be the back seat coach. No front line stuff for us.
That is the "we the people" in this country. Lots of chest pounders, tons of Generals, but not many soldiers.


And what do you suggest "We the People" do? Take up arms and go after the main 13 families? Invade other countries basically? Or just do our best to keep supporting The Donald, perhaps by electing more like minded folks? (Are there any of them running in your state, or just "career Republicans"? )

Please, tell us what "front line stuff" you would have us do?

Do you have any suggestions? Besides following Q and digging for info ourselves?

Some of us may have been convinced years and years ago of the corruption at the deepest levels of Government, here and overseas. Maybe we don't need Q info to reinforce that. Maybe we have, and had, enough info for years. Maybe we would like to see some solutions being implemented, in a timely manner.

In science, there's this thing about gathering data. All the date you collect is worthless drivel until it is analyzed (acted upon). If the Trump Administration, and the White Hats just keep collecting evidence (data) and don't take any appreciable action, perhaps before The Donald loses and election or is removed by other means (the other side is capable of that, no? ) then all they've done, and all we've hoped for is for naught.

Might as well elect a long term career politician instead of an outside like Orange Man.


The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Re: Q [Re: Whip] #14957593 06/10/20
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 2,224
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 2,224
He did tell you what to do. Pray. There is GREAT POWER IN PRAYER.

I share your frustration but, unlike you, am filled with an optimism born of a closeness to God I've not ever had before in my life. My peace comes from Him, and He has blessed us with a warrior for these times in DJT. It will all be done in God's timing, and if you're not okay with that, I'd suggest you take it up with Him. In the meantime, PRAY.

Re: Q [Re: Valsdad] #14957605 06/10/20
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 45,373
J
jaguartx Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 45,373
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Quote
Yes, we all do agree that the swamp needs drained, but not just the US swamp. You can drain the swamp in the US, but the swamp creatures that created the US swamp would still be out there ready to recreate it. If you don't take out the Payseurs and the main 13 families you have just spit into a hurricane wind. And it would be "families" with ALL of their offspring and relatives.

If we the people all sit at home and watch the cities and business burn without doing a thing about it, then yes, if they were to arrest Obama and others they would burn out country down while we all sit to home wringing our hands in fear. We've proven it time and time again. It's how we have gotten ourselves in this mess to begin with. Any "Watchmen" on the wall signaling that the enemy is sneaking up on us were knocked off the wall, ridiculed, and trampled over. Now that the enemy is inside the wall running the show we want someone to do something about it..........................as long as it doesn't include us. Don't show me how deep the swamp is, don't show me all the twists and turns, don't talk to me about chess games or any other dimensional game, don't show me the puppet masters, we want action and we want it now. And no, we don't want to physically help. No heavy lifting for us, I've got a job to go to and a family to raise and hunting and fishing to do. We'll be the cheerleaders...........unless you aren't doing it fast enough or the way we want it done, then we'll be the back seat coach. No front line stuff for us.
That is the "we the people" in this country. Lots of chest pounders, tons of Generals, but not many soldiers.


And what do you suggest "We the People" do? Take up arms and go after the main 13 families? Invade other countries basically? Or just do our best to keep supporting The Donald, perhaps by electing more like minded folks? (Are there any of them running in your state, or just "career Republicans"? )

Please, tell us what "front line stuff" you would have us do?

Do you have any suggestions? Besides following Q and digging for info ourselves?

Some of us may have been convinced years and years ago of the corruption at the deepest levels of Government, here and overseas. Maybe we don't need Q info to reinforce that. Maybe we have, and had, enough info for years. Maybe we would like to see some solutions being implemented, in a timely manner.

In science, there's this thing about gathering data. All the date you collect is worthless drivel until it is analyzed (acted upon). If the Trump Administration, and the White Hats just keep collecting evidence (data) and don't take any appreciable action, perhaps before The Donald loses and election or is removed by other means (the other side is capable of that, no? ) then all they've done, and all we've hoped for is for naught.

Might as well elect a long term career politician instead of an outside like Orange Man.





Show me where he said take up arms and go after..... wink

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/10/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

DONT BE GETTING ANY CORONA ON YA

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Re: Q [Re: jaguartx] #14957635 06/10/20
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 18,089
V
Valsdad Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Offline
Campfire Kahuna
V
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 18,089
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Quote
Yes, we all do agree that the swamp needs drained, but not just the US swamp. You can drain the swamp in the US, but the swamp creatures that created the US swamp would still be out there ready to recreate it. If you don't take out the Payseurs and the main 13 families you have just spit into a hurricane wind. And it would be "families" with ALL of their offspring and relatives.

If we the people all sit at home and watch the cities and business burn without doing a thing about it, then yes, if they were to arrest Obama and others they would burn out country down while we all sit to home wringing our hands in fear. We've proven it time and time again. It's how we have gotten ourselves in this mess to begin with. Any "Watchmen" on the wall signaling that the enemy is sneaking up on us were knocked off the wall, ridiculed, and trampled over. Now that the enemy is inside the wall running the show we want someone to do something about it..........................as long as it doesn't include us. Don't show me how deep the swamp is, don't show me all the twists and turns, don't talk to me about chess games or any other dimensional game, don't show me the puppet masters, we want action and we want it now. And no, we don't want to physically help. No heavy lifting for us, I've got a job to go to and a family to raise and hunting and fishing to do. We'll be the cheerleaders...........unless you aren't doing it fast enough or the way we want it done, then we'll be the back seat coach. No front line stuff for us.
That is the "we the people" in this country. Lots of chest pounders, tons of Generals, but not many soldiers.


And what do you suggest "We the People" do? Take up arms and go after the main 13 families? Invade other countries basically? Or just do our best to keep supporting The Donald, perhaps by electing more like minded folks? (Are there any of them running in your state, or just "career Republicans"? )

Please, tell us what "front line stuff" you would have us do?

Do you have any suggestions? Besides following Q and digging for info ourselves?

Some of us may have been convinced years and years ago of the corruption at the deepest levels of Government, here and overseas. Maybe we don't need Q info to reinforce that. Maybe we have, and had, enough info for years. Maybe we would like to see some solutions being implemented, in a timely manner.

In science, there's this thing about gathering data. All the date you collect is worthless drivel until it is analyzed (acted upon). If the Trump Administration, and the White Hats just keep collecting evidence (data) and don't take any appreciable action, perhaps before The Donald loses and election or is removed by other means (the other side is capable of that, no? ) then all they've done, and all we've hoped for is for naught.

Might as well elect a long term career politician instead of an outside like Orange Man.





Show me where he said take up arms and go after..... wink


What is the inference here? Alluding to what, if not arms? Just words?

Quote
No front line stuff for us.
That is the "we the people" in this country. Lots of chest pounders, tons of Generals, but not many soldiers.


It might seem, to a thinking man, the line of reasoning in his statements are that it's going to take more than waiting for The Donald and his White Hats to do something for this world to change.


Jag, I know you are intelligent enough to have had a great career in a difficult field, but perhaps you're reading more into my statements than I put there. Nowhere did I say
Originally Posted by jaguartx
he said take up arms and go after....
as you seem to think I did.

I posed a question, I did not make a statement. I simply asked what he proposes we do?

Perhaps all he'd like us to do is to keep reading tweets and watching videos? What results has that brought us so far, since we elected Trump?


The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Re: Q [Re: Whip] #14957671 06/10/20
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 8,279
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 8,279

Re: Q [Re: Whip] #14957741 06/10/20
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 8,279
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 8,279
I did not indicate taking up arms was the answer although maybe it is time we did. Those animals ran rampant in many parts of the cities with no one to stop them. But there are many ways of stepping out and becoming more of the solution than the problem. You are asking me what to do, but seem to have answer on how Trump is to do it. Those figures don't add up. The process in which others tried to make the changes in my 68yrs. never worked, so why would repeating those same ways end with a different result?
If one is not able or are to fearful to stand up, then prayer and meditation is a great way to make a difference.
So why won't, enough is enough we need to arrest people now, work. The following statement is true and the reason your way and my way won't work......
"If my sons did not want wars, there would be none." ~ Gutle Schnaper, Mayer Amschel Rothschilds wife

The movie that plays in are head how this is suppose to go down is just that, a movie.

Page 529 of 579 1 2 527 528 529 530 531 578 579

Moderated by  RickBin, SYSOP 

RR1
Who's Online Now
455 registered members (16penny, 30incher, 280shooter, 309coug, 2tgunworks, 300Savage, 57 invisible), 1,653 guests, and 983 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RR2/3










Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2020 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3
(Release build 20190728)
PHP: 7.3.20 Page Time: 0.077s Queries: 15 (0.041s) Memory: 0.9167 MB (Peak: 1.1386 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2020-08-12 04:21:04 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS