Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Fook'em Let Seattle burn. If you live in Seattle and don't take action then so be it. You get what you get. They tried their chit here in Coeur d' Alene and decided to move on to less prickly pastures. Looks like Seattle needs to grow some...… and get with the program or get f'd up.

Last edited by Terry_M; 06/11/20.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Terry_M
Fook'em Let Seattle burn. If you live in Seattle and don't take action then so be it. You get what you get. They tried their chit here in Coeur d' Alene and decided to move on to less prickly pastures. Looks like Seattle needs to grow some...… and get with the program or get f'd up.

LOL

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Speaking of Amazon, their Black Lives Matter banner ad they are running is not something I'm happy about. I have gotten so used to point and click and a few days later my friend in the big brown truck shows up at my door that figuring out how to shop elsewhere would take some effort.... Anyone else stopped or greatly reduced your business with them?

Saw that come up on my firestick front and center. Drill down a little bit, and you've got all this racially charged crap content. Pure garbage.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
To bad a tsunami Wouldn’t hit.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Speaking of Amazon, their Black Lives Matter banner ad they are running is not something I'm happy about. I have gotten so used to point and click and a few days later my friend in the big brown truck shows up at my door that figuring out how to shop elsewhere would take some effort.... Anyone else stopped or greatly reduced your business with them?

Saw that come up on my firestick front and center. Drill down a little bit, and you've got all this racially charged crap content. Pure garbage.

New top category on Prime video. Black is beautiful.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Target rich environment

Sam......

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by javman
Crazy sh*t in Seattle, they are going to spread this [bleep] faster than CV19!
Those in power in Seattle have brought this on themselves.. They've made their bed - now they can lay in it.. JMHO.

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I wonder who becomes Adolf in this little putch.....

Are any of these drug addled nutjobs even awake right now?

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
People seem to forget there are all other manner of other pestilence that can break out in such camps.

They all come down with the screamin’ green apple quickstep would be eye opening for em.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Not sure how soon the occupation will die. Plenty of fresh recruits to keep the idiocy alive, University of Washington, Seattle campus turns out about 13,500 newly brainwashed idiots each year. There are about 10 or more other institutions around Puget Sound cranking out lesser numbers. Although, I suspect the hard core Antifa are the washouts, 13% who never completed anything in their lives, but they still got their indoctrination at the institutions of "higher" learning. It's everywhere, Seattle is just where the abscess erupted. Marx and Engels wrote the playbook, the actors are just useful idiots.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Sedition
Sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that tends toward insurrection against the established order. Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontent towards, or resistance against established authority.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Ketchup, Dr Jeff. Seattle police surrender police precinct to Antifa..

https://www.city-journal.org/antifa-seattle-capitol-hill-autonomous-zone

In the words of John McEnroe - "You CANNOT be serious?"

That is unreal.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Ketchup, Dr Jeff. Seattle police surrender police precinct to Antifa..

https://www.city-journal.org/antifa-seattle-capitol-hill-autonomous-zone

In the words of John McEnroe - "You CANNOT be serious?"

That is unreal.

Comerade Kaprugina would be pleased!!!!

I liked the comment on de facto medics in chain mail armor. No doubt Renfaire reenactors! 🤣

Last edited by kaywoodie; 06/11/20.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Where are the "heroes"?

Well, let's see. The police chief stands down. The mayor and governor condone it. The state police are doing nothing. That sends the signal that if 500 patriots went in there to clean that rat nest out the authorities would be against them. So, I say the real problem is the leftist politicians letting it happen.

If you want to solve a problem, take out the root of the problem. The root of the problem is democrat politicians. If they were swinging from poles and more law abiding leaders were in their place, order would be allowed to be restored and the people behind it and doing it would be tracked down and held accountable. Until the liberal (communist) politicians go, it will continue.

It seems real clear what the people of Washington need to do.

Last edited by Fireball2; 06/11/20.

LOL
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I am afraid this is diagnostic for the state of America. If so, it ain't uphill from here.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Where are the "heroes"?

Well, let's see. The police chief stands down. The mayor and governor condone it. The state police are doing nothing. That sends the signal that if 500 patriots went in there to clean that rat nest out the authorities would be against them. So, I say the real problem is the leftist politicians letting it happen.

If you want to solve a problem, take out the root of the problem. The root of the problem is democrat politicians. If they were swinging from poles and more law abiding leaders were in their place, order would be allowed to be restored and the people behind it and doing it would be tracked down and held accountable. Until the liberal (communist) politicians go, it will continue.

Is that what the people of Oregon did?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Good place for an air strike!

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
Where are the "heroes"?

Is that what the people of Oregon did?

I know what you're about Travis. You have nothing to contribute but jabs. I get it. Everyone does. That's why you and I will never have a serious discussion. You are incapable.

LOL
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I know what you're about Travis. You have nothing to contribute but jabs. I get it. Everyone does. That's why you and I will never have a serious discussion. You are incapable.

I'll take that as a "no."

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Antifa = ISIS in America. In the Middle East, ISIS's downfall was when they started seizing territory. It will be the same for Antifa here. No way they are going to be allowed to occupy real estate long term. Once they move from terrorist activity to territorial occupation, they lose their advantage.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 63 invisible), 2,328 guests, and 1,209 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,394
Posts18,488,821
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.