Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by RayF
In today’s climate, everyday is another victory in their minds.

The mayor should have relieved the police chief and established order by force. When the mayor didn’t take action, the governor should have used the National Guard and established order by force. When he failed to act the President should have invoked the Insurrection Act and used the Guard to fulfill the Act’s intent of reestablishing law enforcement.

Every day they’re allowed to continue this defiance is appeasement, which emboldens them and other potential anarchists.

The mayor? Seriously? Do you have any idea what’s going on over there and who is in charge of that schit hole city?

I don’t think so. Every day reminds the reasonable among us that this is what today’s democrat party has devolved into. If Trump sends anybody there to regain control (wh uh is exactly what they want) the media scream and gnash their teeth and call him a dictator. They’ll replay the scene of these “peaceful protestors and patriots” getting their heads kicked in over and over. There will be a new wave of riots over that and they’ll basically do it over and over all across blue state schit holes.

As I said in another thread. I hope they stay there and actually grow. Let all those dirt bags flock over there. Best thing that could possible happen.

Careful in that glass house partner. I agree about Seattle, but 'Cruces is headed that way in a hurry!

GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
If the CHAZians are hungry, we should feed them. I'll see if Les Nessman can locate the helicopter as I round up some frozen turkeys. Heavy frozen turkeys. Maybe with lead weights where their guts used to be.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by renegade50
Eventually they will all go home to mommy and daddy the enablers basement Apartment made for them.
Get a shower.
Get some chow.
Get their 20 or 30 something yr old allowance from their parents .
Buy a bag of weed.
Do some online gaming.
Do some social media piehole spewing on how they ruled.

Wont look for a job.
Cause everything is provided for em and always has been.....

Yep. Never had a job. Live in Momma’s basement. Always got a participation trophy even when their soccer “team” got their ass kicked. Seriously doubt most of them shower, though. Mommy probably never made them take one. And never whipped their sorry little asses when they need it.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Lucas1
Let them eat each other.

Yup

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Somebody will be allowed to feed them on “humanitarian” grounds, did I hear PortaJohns were provided already?

Anything that can be done to keep chaos around the country going until November will be.

Hell, they let Osama Bin Laden escape from the caves in honor of Ramadan, didn't they?

I’m sure Obama the Halfican did everything thing in his power to help Bun Laden escape. Probably sent him plane loads of cash too.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Let’em eat cake.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Liberals are now claimin there *is* a right to secession.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Balkanization has begun.

Nationwide.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
But I thought the A in Chaz stood for Autonomous.

I guess it’s my fault anyway.

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This right wing rock singer gets twice the views of Ben Shapiro, and is also a much more knowledge gardener.

I raised most of my own food in Seattle weather from 1982-1999.

Raised beds and weed mat is the way to do it.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by River_Ridge
I notice one of the first things they did was build a wall. I don't suppose they see the irony in that.

I think we should help them with the wall by building it 30 ft high and don't let anything go in or out. See how long they last then.

Last edited by Cretch; 06/12/20.

3825 24336
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
the strategy is genius, laugh at them all, from city govt right down to chaz. if the babies discover they are a laughing stock, that will take all the fun out of it

this is like a 20-something version of 'recess'

i would love it if trump sent them some diapers and Gerbers...maybe send the mayor some squirt guns

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Now they are asking for cigarettes and Gatorade.

Dispatch from 'CHAZ': Tweets call for guns, Gatorade and cigarettes as cops struggle to figure out who's in charge

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chaz-tweets-more-guns-gatorade-cigarettes-leadership

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 06/12/20.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Give them all the liver and kidneys they can eat!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It will interesting to see the condition of the real estate when the legal owners and tenants eventually return. I pray they have some serious insurance.

1Minute
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Send them a few more Porta-Potties- - - - -just don't let the pump trucks get anywhere near the area! Summertime's coming, even in Schit-attle! The stink from a stale porta-john would gag a buzzard on a gut wagon!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by muffin
Cut off the water, electricity, and no supply trucks........................

Cut off all forms of gov benefits for any dipsh*t there. It’s easy to play pretend when your needs are paid for by others.

Yup.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by River_Ridge
I notice one of the first things they did was build a wall. I don't suppose they see the irony in that.

Walking around armed is probably lost on them as well.

As well as stealing the land from the indigenous occupants.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ben (((Shekelpiro))) is not a good source of information.

But yes they are in a bad place RE food but what communist isn't? And yes an African warlord has taken control of the place, but it might be that outcome was inevitable and merely a transitional phase prior to the feral transition, after which people will make their own vodka from turnips and cannibalism will be the dominant dietary mode. Anyone who doesn't want to see that progress is anti-accelerationist.

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

250 members (264mag, 1_deuce, 204guy, 260Remguy, 29 invisible), 1,948 guests, and 1,133 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,755
Posts18,476,352
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.