Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
https://www.tallmenshoes.com/inkiheinin11.html?
Why would Randy Newburg celebrate an anti gun anti hunting activist from San Fran?

Buzz your personal messages were disgusting to fellow sportsmen you're supposed to support.
As. a rep and supposed leader of BHA what say you ?

Calling sportsmen trailer trash?

Looks like BHA is run by people like you. disgusting

gclid=CjwKCAjw8pH3BRAXEiwA1pvMsfqsv3sme3GMGst42OXFteiBxKABvebRkGCyx5gQAYnIVcbywUjwkBoCn0AQAvD_BwE

Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

You seem like a real genuine K U N T.

Oh, I dont know. Maybe you just need to get to know him better?

Yeah, probably not.

Wait, I forgot pompous....

Its just a fact, if you haven't crushed it in the markets the last, well, 4-5 years you just don't invest. The last 2.5 months have been insane if you had some cash on hand to invest.

Why I cant vote against trump this fall...too much to gain to end this ride.

Last edited by ribka; 06/13/20.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
BuzzH will suck a bureaucrats dick for $1.00

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BeanMan
I don’t seem to see Buzz H’s name in the board of directors or anywhere else on their site, does he go by another name?

Look under "T" for Turncoat Opportunist.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Social media brings out a lot of stupid, but outbursts like this would lead one to believe that he isn't near as intelligent as he claims to be. I hope this guy is 25-30 because ignorance and immaturity of this caliber in anyone over the age of 30 is just sad.
An employee representing an organization/company with any integrity at all, online, in this manner, would be looking for work the next day. His posts speak volumes about the oranization he represents.
On the bright side Buzz, if you lose your job at BHA, you'd fit in perfectly at Wayne's perverted version of the NRA.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
BHA? Who or what is that?

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For those that don't know BuzzH, he has bragged here many times.....

A few doozies....

He claims he scouts hunting spots everyday while working.... from helicopters, horseback etc.......

Claimed he would retire before 60yrs of age with a $20k a month pension.

Bragged about working for liberal conservation groups.

Now is bragging about working for Ted Turner.

Brags about taking advantage of every dime the government is willing to send his way.

Claims he doesn't work for the government.... hmmm I would bet the outfit he works for gets government funding... grants etc....

Ted Turner is a notorious liberal and back in the day he attempted to sponge off the tax payers of Montana to have a creek (cherry creek) on his flying D ranch outside of Bozeman poisoned and restored with native west slope cutthroats.... on the taxpayers dime... Ted apparently likes to fly fish.

Now we find out Ted is a hunter also, a wealthy tag buying trophy hunter..... hmmm thought libs hated them? can anyone say hypocrite? them again that is normal for libs.

BuzzH is also a wolf lover and has stated many times ,if you can't kill an elk you are a crappy lazy hunter.... yet a few years ago he was lamenting how the elk hunting was so awful around the Seeley Lake area where he apparently grew up he said it wasn't worth hunting anymore..... plenty of wolves in that area.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by szihn

Buzz’s Hairy Ass

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
This just a glimpse, a snippet if you will, of the actual beliefs of the rabid liberals running bha.

Again, they are silent on covid public land access issues, covid hunting bans, 2a topics, grizzly de-listing, but are all in for virtue signaling to the militant liberal cause.

Just go listen to the kifarucast podcast that national bha fat cats on it. Play a drinking, take a shot every time they dodge or deflect a question....you'll be sheitfaced in 15mins.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
This just a glimpse, a snippet if you will, of the actual beliefs of the rabid liberals running bha.

Again, they are silent on covid public land access issues, covid hunting bans, 2a topics, grizzly de-listing, but are all in for virtue signaling to the militant liberal cause.

Just go listen to the kifarucast podcast that national bha fat cats on it. Play a drinking, take a shot every time they dodge or deflect a question....you'll be sheitfaced in 15mins.

Amen. They are the enemy.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by szihn

Back-country Hunters and Anglers.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by irfubar

A few doozies....

He claims he scouts hunting spots everyday while working.... from helicopters, horseback etc.......

Brags about taking advantage of every dime the government is willing to send his way.

Claims he doesn't work for the government.... hmmm I would bet the outfit he works for gets government funding... grants etc....

Ted Turner is a notorious liberal and back in the day he attempted to sponge off the tax payers of Montana to have a creek (cherry creek) on his flying D ranch outside of Bozeman poisoned and restored with native west slope cutthroats.... on the taxpayers dime... Ted apparently likes to fly fish.

Now we find out Ted is a hunter also, a wealthy tag buying trophy hunter..... hmmm thought libs hated them? can anyone say hypocrite? them again that is normal for libs.

BuzzH is also a wolf lover and has stated many times ,if you can't kill an elk you are a crappy lazy hunter.... yet a few years ago he was lamenting how the elk hunting was so awful around the Seeley Lake area where he apparently grew up he said it wasn't worth hunting anymore..... plenty of wolves in that area.

Good summation.

MAGA
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

A few doozies....

I don't fly much at work anymore, my area doesn't require it.

Used to fly a lot, spent a lot of time in 3whiskyfox:

[Linked Image from photos.imageevent.com]

A bit of fixed wing stuff too:

Horses maybe 3-4 weeks a year these days:

Wrong, we've been over this. 10k a month for both my wife and I (20k total) in retirement income/month, not just pension.

You must be confused here.

Wrong, stating facts is not bragging.

Wrong again, utilizing the US tax code, tax deferred savings loopholes, living in a state with no income tax, taking depreciation and deductions on rental properties, yada yada...is not taking advantage, its good business.

I don't know Teds politics, but he's made a fortune via capitalism and free enterprise, good for him a true American Dream success story. The Cherry creek deal went through a complete EIS/EA process, was litigated, and eventually completed. Last I heard, Ted paid at least 100k of the project, not counting the time his biologists spent. He's used his money to keep large landscapes intact, in comparison to guys like Tim Blixseth, who bought and developed the Plum Creek lands near Big Sky he purchased, then filed bankruptcy and let the tax payer pick up his tab. Nothing like chopping up quality wildlife habitat to turn a quick buck...So, Montana like.

See, even you can learn something if you listen. First he's an anti-hunter (according to some), now he's a hunter, but a wealthy tag buying trophy hunter, again spending his American Dream cash on conservation efforts. Of course, duly criticized by the high morals of the usual Campfire gals club. Sounds like you're trying to call him out because of class envy?

The place I hunt near Seeley Lake, still holds some elk, and since I know that country better than anyone currently living, I can still kill elk there. The average guy is wasting their time. The debate isn't if I can kill an elk there, its a question of if I should? I don't believe so, since bull to cow ratios are so low, and its so mismanaged, its more prudent to put the resource first, and forgo making the situation worse by me killing them. So, I kill 3 elk a year in Wyoming instead, where there are good bull to cow ratios, good populations, very good management and I'm not negatively impacting elk by killing a few.

Felt guilty one of the last few years I had a Montana elk tag killing this one. The few decent bulls remaining in that country pound this ridge hard. Good thing very few, if anybody, knows about this spot...it could essentially about wipe out what's left of the bulls in a pretty large geographic area if they did:

Last edited by BuzzH; 06/14/20.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

A few doozies....

I don't fly much at work anymore, my area doesn't require it.

Used to fly a lot, spent a lot of time in 3whiskyfox:

A bit of fixed wing stuff too:

Horses maybe 3-4 weeks a year these days:

Wrong, we've been over this. 10k a month for both my wife and I (20k total) in retirement income/month, not just pension.

You must be confused here.

Wrong, stating facts is not bragging.

Wrong again, utilizing the US tax code, tax deferred savings loopholes, living in a state with no income tax, taking depreciation and deductions on rental properties, yada yada...is not taking advantage, its good business.

I don't know Teds politics, but he's made a fortune via capitalism and free enterprise, good for him a true American Dream success story. The Cherry creek deal went through a complete EIS/EA process, was litigated, and eventually completed. Last I heard, Ted paid at least 100k of the project, not counting the time his biologists spent. He's used his money to keep large landscapes intact, in comparison to guys like Tim Blixseth, who bought and developed the Plum Creek lands near Big Sky he purchased, then filed bankruptcy and let the tax payer pick up his tab. Nothing like chopping up quality wildlife habitat to turn a quick buck...So, Montana like.

See, even you can learn something if you listen. First he's an anti-hunter (according to some), now he's a hunter, but a wealthy tag buying trophy hunter, again spending his American Dream cash on conservation efforts. Of course, duly criticized by the high morals of the usual Campfire gals club. Sounds like you're trying to call him out because of class envy?

The place I hunt near Seeley Lake, still holds some elk, and since I know that country better than anyone currently living, I can still kill elk there. The average guy is wasting their time. The debate isn't if I can kill an elk there, its a question of if I should? I don't believe so, since bull to cow ratios are so low, and its so mismanaged, its more prudent to put the resource first, and forgo making the situation worse by me killing them. So, I kill 3 elk a year in Wyoming instead, where there are good bull to cow ratios, good populations, very good management and I'm not negatively impacting elk by killing a few.

Felt guilty one of the last few years I had a Montana elk tag killing this one. The few decent bulls remaining in that country pound this ridge hard. Good thing very few, if anybody, knows about this spot...it could essentially about wipe out what's left of the bulls in a pretty large geographic area if they did:

All slaw, no dog.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I have to admit I didn't read many of the longer threads, most are based on conjecture with little substance.
BHA' s membership is split evenly between left and right views. They have no affiliation with anti hunting groups, their policy is to listen to those groups that have a partial interest in land based issues. The line is drawn however over our hunting heritage, hunting is non negotiable.
I belong to our local chapter because BHA is the only organization that speaks for non mechanized land use issues, public/ crown land use.
I monitor my support carefully, Boone and Crockett club used to speak on these issues but are less vocal now about fair chase hunting. Fair chase hunting on public land is my central concern.
You will find good , bad and objectionable personalities in any organization but a person must forge ahead towards the main objective, regardless. Objectional people usually( given enough rope) hang themselves

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
In 2008, Land Tawney was a leader of the Sportsmen for Obama Committee. Tawney served on Democratic Senator Jon Tester's sportsmen advisory panel.

Land Tawney is the leader of BHA. The above is all you need to know about the organization and it's leader. Y'all support him if you want, I won't.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Content with his dooshery. Pompous K U N T.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I’ve enjoyed Randy’s tv show and think that he’s done much for the average hunter that wants to do it on his own. He’s passed on some good information to the regular guy. His is one of the few hunting shows that I care to watch. The rest, not so much.

I’ve also regularly visited his website and gained some good information from it . The videos are excellent by my reckoning.

Randy has taken quite a bit of heat from various Outfitters and Outfitter Associations,,,like he was taking bread off of their dinner tables even though these same Outfitters use public land to ply their trade.

I was very disappointed that he chose to involve himself via his website to show support for a “cause “ founded upon a blatant lie. From that, I have the choice to black him out.

Such is life.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by comerade
I have to admit I didn't read many of the longer threads, most are based on conjecture with little substance.
BHA' s membership is split evenly between left and right views. They have no affiliation with anti hunting groups, their policy is to listen to those groups that have a partial interest in land based issues. The line is drawn however over our hunting heritage, hunting is non negotiable.
I belong to our local chapter because BHA is the only organization that speaks for non mechanized land use issues, public/ crown land use.
I monitor my support carefully, Boone and Crockett club used to speak on these issues but are less vocal now about fair chase hunting. Fair chase hunting on public land is my central concern.
You will find good , bad and objectionable personalities in any organization but a person must forge ahead towards the main objective, regardless. Objectional people usually( given enough rope) hang themselves

I don't know about Canada, so I won't comment on your situation. There is no 2nd amendment to consider, or a host of other issues. Maybe send a letter of supplication to the queen?

But anybody in the U.S. that throws in with this arrogant queef after what has been shown is either retarded, or all in on the left side of the equation. And if all you are concerned about is access to public hunting grounds with a traditional archery outfit or muzzleloader then I can see it. It'll work well for you till it doesn't.

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I don't know Teds politics, but he's made a fortune via capitalism and free enterprise, good for him a true American Dream success story.

Then you madam are a liar. You cannot function in this arena and purport to be ignorant of that cocksukkers politics. I'd have a modicum of respect for you if you'd at least own it and say you support him.

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The various non-profit enviromental etc.... groups main goal seems to be enriching it's people..... follow the money
Buzz has a bunch of $ , hmmmm connect the dots
I don't follow BHA, but have heard the commentary about them, so I am no expert, but went to their website and read the mission statement..... seems to me an environmental group that likes to hunt and is comprised of liberal minded people.... the founder is from Missoula... another red flag.

As far as Ted Turners success I begrudge no man's success as long as he earned it honestly.... the fact Ted attempted to get the Montana tax payer to fund his pet project on his ranch that allowed no public access tells me back in the day when he started CNN he likely participated in a little corporate welfare.... on the backs of the taxpayers... may be wrong, but doubt it.

Entitlement isn't just for poor people....

And BuzzH as far as your personal success, same applies...... many questions though.... how does a relatively young man get the seed money to acquire enough real estate to support your proposed income stream?
I guess working for non-profits is pretty profitable?
How does one do this while traveling and hunting all the time?
I know many who have accomplished this level of success honestly, but each and everyone is a workaholic... and spent decades getting there....

Your assumption that I have class envy is simply wrong.... it's the hypocrisy of certain rich people that bothers me.....

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (1OntarioJim, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 64 invisible), 2,127 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,775
Posts18,495,765
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.