Home
Looks like the short , fat one is getting called out on another hunting forum

https://www.rokslide.com/forums/threads/wyoming-bha-chair-buzzh-thoughts-on-trump-voters.174300/
I've always known that fuucker is a weasel.

Can't stand him.
Appears to be a bunch phaegs posting over there.
Spuzz paradise.
Exactly what is wrong with what Buzz said Reba? Looks spot on to me.
Guess all the hippie corksuckers aint planting watermelons in CHAZ.

Nothing like a sawed off arrogant d bag alienating over half of your potential members.
Originally Posted by callnum

Thanks cause you're not very bright.
Buzz is an angry and arrogant little boy but he does spend allot of time and energy trying to make positive change to wildlife management and hunter access policy. Not defending him and I don’t know enough about BHA to say if they are worth supporting. Either way it’s a shame he can’t control himself well enough to keep from pissing off potential supporters

That’s because you’re a grade A dumbass!!!
BHA is just the Sierra Club in drag and Buzz is elitist scum.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Appears to be a bunch phaegs posting over there.

That was my thought as well.
All you gotta do is see who all the board members including buzz belong to other than BHA and follow the money.
Mommy has been a big liberal supporter forever.
Dave Skinner keeps up on this stuff maybe he will chim in, theres alot of lefty liberal money behind them.
Originally Posted by DeadHead
Buzz is an angry and arrogant little boy but he does spend allot of time and energy trying to make positive change to wildlife management and hunter access policy. Not defending him and I don’t know enough about BHA to say if they are worth supporting. Either way it’s a shame he can’t control himself well enough to keep from pissing off potential supporters

The hunter access he supports is 10 mile walk-in for the under 30 crowd.
Does this surprise anyone? He is a grade a tool, and makes sure you know.

How about bha virtue signaling in blm's blackout Tuesday. Yes when it comes to 2a rights, predator hunting, or states shutting down hunting seasons due to covid bha is silent. Their excuse is "we focus on access". Yet they virtue signal about an incident with nothing to do with hunting.

The leadership and political affiliation of BHA is at best suspect.

Some good people belong to BHA, at least in Alberta, but i do not trust the group.
Originally Posted by SamOlson
I've always known that fuucker is a weasel.

Can't stand him.

Spot on Sam..... a liberal POS
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Does this surprise anyone? He is a grade a tool, and makes sure you know.

How about bha virtue signaling in blm's blackout Tuesday. Yes when it comes to 2a rights, predator hunting, or states shutting down hunting seasons due to covid bha is silent. Their excuse is "we focus on access". Yet they virtue signal about an incident with nothing to dobwith hunting.

Randy Newburg. lost me when he did the virtue signaling/social justice. on his supposed hunting site. Funny when a guy leaves a non diverse white state to move to another state with even less black people then lectures you about tolerance and diversity.

It would look spot on to you.

That's why POS turds like you and Buzz(ard) smell just alike.

Both Obama/Democrat voting enemies of our country.

Whose turn is it to wear their underwear backwards tonight? You or Buzz?
Originally Posted by ribka
Randy Newburg. lost me when he did the virtue signaling/social justice. on his supposed hunting site. Funny when a guys leaves a non diverse white state to move to another state with even less black people then lectures you about tolerance and diversity.

I had to look him up just now. Never heard of either of these guys.
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
Randy Newburg. lost me when he did the virtue signaling/social justice. on his supposed hunting site. Funny when a guys leaves a non diverse white state to move to another state with even less black people then lectures you about tolerance and diversity.

They're the self described hunting experts on social media monetizing a national public resource. If you ask Buzz, no one knew how to hunt on public land til Randy came along and taught us morons how to do it.

They're the self described hunting experts on social media monetizing a national public resource. If you ask Buzz, no one knew how to hunt on public land til Randy came along and taught us morons how to do it.

Hell Ribka you should be happy. I changed my voter registration from I to R several years ago.

I'm also full on supporting and voting for big orange. I would be dumb not to. I'm not going to fight the monster anymore, just profit from it.

I mean what's not to like?

I cant count the money I've made fast enough in the last 2.5 months under his spending package/bailout. He bought my vote with the $2400 I surely didn't need, straight into investments it went. He bails out business, both big and small that I invest in (making me even more money). His education secretary is looking to privatize schools, both k-12 and colleges. I'm good with that, my nephews are set up nicely and will jump wayyyy in front of everyone else as uncle Buzz will make sure they have all the money they need for their education. Even though they wont need it, since they'll both likely go on scholarships, straight A students the both of them. Plus when my wife and I buy the farm, their inheritance from us will be tax free as well, landing them both with tidy sums in the 7 figures each. To ice the cake, I got a nice 3 percent pay increase...oh, and my taxes are lower. Trump will be signing legislation to fully fund the LWCF, a nice thing for him to do. To put the cherry on top, I get to use all the privileges of tax deferred savings loopholes and pay even less in taxes. I'm good letting someone else worry about the debt he's ringing up, I fully support his bailout and anything his administration does that benefits me. Good chance I'll get one more lump of cash, just to make sure my vote is bought and paid for. Him and Mnuchin cant slow the money printing press now or print fast enough. My man Trump has been losing serious ground to sleepy joe, only one way to get back in the race is to send another rounds of checks. I hope its enough to get him 4 more years. I want to retire in 4 years 9 months, but If he keeps giving me raises like this last one, I might work another 8 years. Good chance I wont have to though, as he'll do everything and anything to keep the market strong. Here's to hoping he can keep this thing rolling to make sure I can maximize my profits.

I really like this Republican Party deal...I've been converted and have seen the light. I'm all in...Trump 2020, KAGA.

There, now we can be friends again.
This is DEFINITELY how the president of a “professional” organization should speak to its customers...
And another reason not to support the anti hunting, anti gun BHA

Buzz were you ever employed by Ted Turner who donated millions of dollars to the anti gun initiative to the UN? Your resume says yes

Cant you comment on the fact you are a white supremacist living in a state with the fewest number of African Americans? Shame on you anti hunting racist!

When you you and Randy are done pimping out our American publics lands to make a quick buck you and Randy should follow your virtue signaling social justice lectures and move your families to the diverse inner cities in the US.

What hypocrites you two are lmao

Originally Posted by BuzzH

Hell Ribka you should be happy. I changed my voter registration from I to R several years ago.

I'm also full on supporting and voting for big orange. I would be dumb not to. I'm not going to fight the monster anymore, just profit from it.

I cant count the money I've made fast enough in the last 2.5 months under his spending package/bailout. He bought my vote with the $2400 I surely didn't need, straight into investments it went. He bails out business, both big and small that I invest in (making me even more money). His education secretary is looking to privatize schools, both k-12 and colleges. I'm good with that, my nephews are set up nicely and will jump wayyyy in front of everyone else as uncle Buzz will make sure they have all the money they need for their education. Even though they wont need it, since they'll both likely go on scholarships, straight A students the both of them. Plus when my wife and I buy the farm, their inheritance from us will be tax free as well, landing them both with tidy sums in the 7 figures each. To ice the cake, I got a nice 3 percent pay increase...oh, and my taxes are lower. Trump will be signing legislation to fully fund the LWCF, a nice thing for him to do. To put the cherry on top, I get to use all the privileges of tax deferred savings loopholes and pay even less in taxes. I'm good letting someone else worry about the debt he's ringing up, I fully support his bailout and anything his administration does that benefits me. Good chance I'll get one more lump of cash, just to make sure my vote is bought and paid for. Him and Mnuchin cant slow the money printing press now or print fast enough. My man Trump has been losing serious ground to sleepy joe, only one way to get back in the race is to send another rounds of checks. I hope its enough to get him 4 more years. I want to retire in 4 years 9 months, but If he keeps giving me raises like this last one, I might work another 8 years. Good chance I wont have to though, as he'll do everything and anything to keep the market strong. Here's to hoping he can keep this thing rolling to make sure I can maximize my profits.

I really like this Republican Party deal...I've been converted and have seen the light. I'm all in...Trump 2020, KAGA.

BHA = ANTIFA

Don’t be fooled by fools looking out for their own interest.
BuzzH is an unproductive leech and has been profiting from the productive tax producers.....
And another reason not to support the anti hunting, anti gun BHA

Buzz were you ever employed by Ted Turner? Your resume says yes

Ribka,

Absolutely I did. Learned a lot about business and how to make money under Capitalism as well as having a great opportunity to write and implement land management on 2 of his SW Montana Land holdings.

You have a problem with private land management or Capitalism?
Originally Posted by irfubar
BuzzH is an unproductive leech and has been profiting from the productive tax producers.....

Wrong. I've been profiting from Trump Administration policies that are driving the NASDAQ, S&P 500, and DOW through the roof.

You have a problem with that? I don't have ANY problem making a killing in the markets, cashing the checks trump sends, etc. He can keep sending them and I'll keep investing them...win-win.
https://www.facebook.com/randynewbe...hope-you-will-share-th/1203549266480105/
\

here's randy newborn recently celebrating anti gun and anti hunting activist Charles Post

Randy could have easily done an interview with an experienced NV wildlife horse/deer bio but instead chose an inexperienced, no knowledge anti gun activist who grew up in in San Fran to promote his agenda

seems the anti hunting , anti gun activists have infiltrated the hunting community

Buzz how's your anti hunting, anti gun activist ted turner doing? Enjoy being his puppet?
here ya go buzz

https://www.tallmenshoes.com/inkihe...BvebRkGCyx5gQAYnIVcbywUjwkBoCn0AQAvD_BwE

This has gotta be a certain posters Sockpuppet..............
https://www.facebook.com/randynewbe...hope-you-will-share-th/1203549266480105/
\

here's randy newborn recently celebrating ant gun and anti hunting activist Charles Post

Rawndy could have easily done an interview with an experienced NV wildlife horse bio but instead chose an inexperienced, no knowledge anti gun activist who grew up in in San Fran to promote his agenda

seems the anti hunting , anti gun activists have infiltrated the hunting community

Buzz how's your anti hunting, anti gun activist ted turner doing? Enjoy being his puppet?

I don't know how Ted is doing these days, probably still buying Governors Moose permits to shoot more big bull moose like the 2 he shot when I worked there. I sort of think his kids and grandkids are doing most of the hunting on his land holdings now. Well, except for the local kids he lets on, and of course the paying clients.

You have a problem with a guys kids and grandkids hunting their grandfather's private land? Or allowing local kids from Dillon and Alder to hunt his private land for free?

Surely, you cant expect a person to not make a profit from their own private land under free enterprise and capitalism can you?

I see Beau, Ted's son, is still doing some hunting. Good guy.

http://www.montanahuntingcompany.com/galleryElk.php

You seem like a real genuine K U N T.

Oh, I dont know. Maybe you just need to get to know him better?

Yeah, probably not.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Yeah, probably not.

Wait, I forgot pompous....
Warmer.....

Amen. I've known enough BHA sycophants to know the stench.

Buzz sounds exactly like a former friend from the Boise area who fronted as a pro liberty conservative but never missed an opportunity to support every psycho left wing anti hunting, anti gun rights politician who ran. There's a reason he's an ex friend.
Gotta be Spanky's twin.....

Yeah, probably not.

Its just a fact, if you haven't crushed it in the markets the last, well, 4-5 years you just don't invest. The last 2.5 months have been insane if you had some cash on hand to invest.

Why I cant vote against trump this fall...too much to gain to end this ride.
I don’t seem to see Buzz H’s name in the board of directors or anywhere else on their site, does he go by another name?
https://www.tallmenshoes.com/inkiheinin11.html?
Why would Randy Newburg celebrate an anti gun anti hunting activist from San Fran?

Buzz your personal messages were disgusting to fellow sportsmen you're supposed to support.
As. a rep and supposed leader of BHA what say you ?

Calling sportsmen trailer trash?

Looks like BHA is run by people like you. disgusting

gclid=CjwKCAjw8pH3BRAXEiwA1pvMsfqsv3sme3GMGst42OXFteiBxKABvebRkGCyx5gQAYnIVcbywUjwkBoCn0AQAvD_BwE

Yeah, probably not.

Its just a fact, if you haven't crushed it in the markets the last, well, 4-5 years you just don't invest. The last 2.5 months have been insane if you had some cash on hand to invest.

Why I cant vote against trump this fall...too much to gain to end this ride.
BuzzH will suck a bureaucrats dick for $1.00
Originally Posted by BeanMan
I don’t seem to see Buzz H’s name in the board of directors or anywhere else on their site, does he go by another name?

Look under "T" for Turncoat Opportunist.
Social media brings out a lot of stupid, but outbursts like this would lead one to believe that he isn't near as intelligent as he claims to be. I hope this guy is 25-30 because ignorance and immaturity of this caliber in anyone over the age of 30 is just sad.
An employee representing an organization/company with any integrity at all, online, in this manner, would be looking for work the next day. His posts speak volumes about the oranization he represents.
On the bright side Buzz, if you lose your job at BHA, you'd fit in perfectly at Wayne's perverted version of the NRA.
BHA? Who or what is that?
For those that don't know BuzzH, he has bragged here many times.....

A few doozies....

He claims he scouts hunting spots everyday while working.... from helicopters, horseback etc.......

Claimed he would retire before 60yrs of age with a $20k a month pension.

Bragged about working for liberal conservation groups.

Now is bragging about working for Ted Turner.

Brags about taking advantage of every dime the government is willing to send his way.

Claims he doesn't work for the government.... hmmm I would bet the outfit he works for gets government funding... grants etc....

Ted Turner is a notorious liberal and back in the day he attempted to sponge off the tax payers of Montana to have a creek (cherry creek) on his flying D ranch outside of Bozeman poisoned and restored with native west slope cutthroats.... on the taxpayers dime... Ted apparently likes to fly fish.

Now we find out Ted is a hunter also, a wealthy tag buying trophy hunter..... hmmm thought libs hated them? can anyone say hypocrite? them again that is normal for libs.

BuzzH is also a wolf lover and has stated many times ,if you can't kill an elk you are a crappy lazy hunter.... yet a few years ago he was lamenting how the elk hunting was so awful around the Seeley Lake area where he apparently grew up he said it wasn't worth hunting anymore..... plenty of wolves in that area.
Originally Posted by szihn

Buzz’s Hairy Ass
This just a glimpse, a snippet if you will, of the actual beliefs of the rabid liberals running bha.

Again, they are silent on covid public land access issues, covid hunting bans, 2a topics, grizzly de-listing, but are all in for virtue signaling to the militant liberal cause.

Just go listen to the kifarucast podcast that national bha fat cats on it. Play a drinking, take a shot every time they dodge or deflect a question....you'll be sheitfaced in 15mins.
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
This just a glimpse, a snippet if you will, of the actual beliefs of the rabid liberals running bha.

Again, they are silent on covid public land access issues, covid hunting bans, 2a topics, grizzly de-listing, but are all in for virtue signaling to the militant liberal cause.

Just go listen to the kifarucast podcast that national bha fat cats on it. Play a drinking, take a shot every time they dodge or deflect a question....you'll be sheitfaced in 15mins.

Amen. They are the enemy.
Originally Posted by szihn

Back-country Hunters and Anglers.

A few doozies....

He claims he scouts hunting spots everyday while working.... from helicopters, horseback etc.......

Brags about taking advantage of every dime the government is willing to send his way.

Claims he doesn't work for the government.... hmmm I would bet the outfit he works for gets government funding... grants etc....

Ted Turner is a notorious liberal and back in the day he attempted to sponge off the tax payers of Montana to have a creek (cherry creek) on his flying D ranch outside of Bozeman poisoned and restored with native west slope cutthroats.... on the taxpayers dime... Ted apparently likes to fly fish.

Now we find out Ted is a hunter also, a wealthy tag buying trophy hunter..... hmmm thought libs hated them? can anyone say hypocrite? them again that is normal for libs.

BuzzH is also a wolf lover and has stated many times ,if you can't kill an elk you are a crappy lazy hunter.... yet a few years ago he was lamenting how the elk hunting was so awful around the Seeley Lake area where he apparently grew up he said it wasn't worth hunting anymore..... plenty of wolves in that area.

Good summation.

A few doozies....

I don't fly much at work anymore, my area doesn't require it.

Used to fly a lot, spent a lot of time in 3whiskyfox:

[Linked Image from photos.imageevent.com]

A bit of fixed wing stuff too:

Horses maybe 3-4 weeks a year these days:

Wrong, we've been over this. 10k a month for both my wife and I (20k total) in retirement income/month, not just pension.

You must be confused here.

Wrong, stating facts is not bragging.

Wrong again, utilizing the US tax code, tax deferred savings loopholes, living in a state with no income tax, taking depreciation and deductions on rental properties, yada yada...is not taking advantage, its good business.

I don't know Teds politics, but he's made a fortune via capitalism and free enterprise, good for him a true American Dream success story. The Cherry creek deal went through a complete EIS/EA process, was litigated, and eventually completed. Last I heard, Ted paid at least 100k of the project, not counting the time his biologists spent. He's used his money to keep large landscapes intact, in comparison to guys like Tim Blixseth, who bought and developed the Plum Creek lands near Big Sky he purchased, then filed bankruptcy and let the tax payer pick up his tab. Nothing like chopping up quality wildlife habitat to turn a quick buck...So, Montana like.

See, even you can learn something if you listen. First he's an anti-hunter (according to some), now he's a hunter, but a wealthy tag buying trophy hunter, again spending his American Dream cash on conservation efforts. Of course, duly criticized by the high morals of the usual Campfire gals club. Sounds like you're trying to call him out because of class envy?

The place I hunt near Seeley Lake, still holds some elk, and since I know that country better than anyone currently living, I can still kill elk there. The average guy is wasting their time. The debate isn't if I can kill an elk there, its a question of if I should? I don't believe so, since bull to cow ratios are so low, and its so mismanaged, its more prudent to put the resource first, and forgo making the situation worse by me killing them. So, I kill 3 elk a year in Wyoming instead, where there are good bull to cow ratios, good populations, very good management and I'm not negatively impacting elk by killing a few.

Felt guilty one of the last few years I had a Montana elk tag killing this one. The few decent bulls remaining in that country pound this ridge hard. Good thing very few, if anybody, knows about this spot...it could essentially about wipe out what's left of the bulls in a pretty large geographic area if they did:

A few doozies....

I don't fly much at work anymore, my area doesn't require it.

Used to fly a lot, spent a lot of time in 3whiskyfox:

A bit of fixed wing stuff too:

Horses maybe 3-4 weeks a year these days:

Wrong, we've been over this. 10k a month for both my wife and I (20k total) in retirement income/month, not just pension.

You must be confused here.

Wrong, stating facts is not bragging.

Wrong again, utilizing the US tax code, tax deferred savings loopholes, living in a state with no income tax, taking depreciation and deductions on rental properties, yada yada...is not taking advantage, its good business.

I don't know Teds politics, but he's made a fortune via capitalism and free enterprise, good for him a true American Dream success story. The Cherry creek deal went through a complete EIS/EA process, was litigated, and eventually completed. Last I heard, Ted paid at least 100k of the project, not counting the time his biologists spent. He's used his money to keep large landscapes intact, in comparison to guys like Tim Blixseth, who bought and developed the Plum Creek lands near Big Sky he purchased, then filed bankruptcy and let the tax payer pick up his tab. Nothing like chopping up quality wildlife habitat to turn a quick buck...So, Montana like.

See, even you can learn something if you listen. First he's an anti-hunter (according to some), now he's a hunter, but a wealthy tag buying trophy hunter, again spending his American Dream cash on conservation efforts. Of course, duly criticized by the high morals of the usual Campfire gals club. Sounds like you're trying to call him out because of class envy?

The place I hunt near Seeley Lake, still holds some elk, and since I know that country better than anyone currently living, I can still kill elk there. The average guy is wasting their time. The debate isn't if I can kill an elk there, its a question of if I should? I don't believe so, since bull to cow ratios are so low, and its so mismanaged, its more prudent to put the resource first, and forgo making the situation worse by me killing them. So, I kill 3 elk a year in Wyoming instead, where there are good bull to cow ratios, good populations, very good management and I'm not negatively impacting elk by killing a few.

Felt guilty one of the last few years I had a Montana elk tag killing this one. The few decent bulls remaining in that country pound this ridge hard. Good thing very few, if anybody, knows about this spot...it could essentially about wipe out what's left of the bulls in a pretty large geographic area if they did:

All slaw, no dog.
I have to admit I didn't read many of the longer threads, most are based on conjecture with little substance.
BHA' s membership is split evenly between left and right views. They have no affiliation with anti hunting groups, their policy is to listen to those groups that have a partial interest in land based issues. The line is drawn however over our hunting heritage, hunting is non negotiable.
I belong to our local chapter because BHA is the only organization that speaks for non mechanized land use issues, public/ crown land use.
I monitor my support carefully, Boone and Crockett club used to speak on these issues but are less vocal now about fair chase hunting. Fair chase hunting on public land is my central concern.
You will find good , bad and objectionable personalities in any organization but a person must forge ahead towards the main objective, regardless. Objectional people usually( given enough rope) hang themselves
In 2008, Land Tawney was a leader of the Sportsmen for Obama Committee. Tawney served on Democratic Senator Jon Tester's sportsmen advisory panel.

Land Tawney is the leader of BHA. The above is all you need to know about the organization and it's leader. Y'all support him if you want, I won't.
Content with his dooshery. Pompous K U N T.
I’ve enjoyed Randy’s tv show and think that he’s done much for the average hunter that wants to do it on his own. He’s passed on some good information to the regular guy. His is one of the few hunting shows that I care to watch. The rest, not so much.

I’ve also regularly visited his website and gained some good information from it . The videos are excellent by my reckoning.

Randy has taken quite a bit of heat from various Outfitters and Outfitter Associations,,,like he was taking bread off of their dinner tables even though these same Outfitters use public land to ply their trade.

I was very disappointed that he chose to involve himself via his website to show support for a “cause “ founded upon a blatant lie. From that, I have the choice to black him out.

Such is life.
Originally Posted by comerade
I have to admit I didn't read many of the longer threads, most are based on conjecture with little substance.
BHA' s membership is split evenly between left and right views. They have no affiliation with anti hunting groups, their policy is to listen to those groups that have a partial interest in land based issues. The line is drawn however over our hunting heritage, hunting is non negotiable.
I belong to our local chapter because BHA is the only organization that speaks for non mechanized land use issues, public/ crown land use.
I monitor my support carefully, Boone and Crockett club used to speak on these issues but are less vocal now about fair chase hunting. Fair chase hunting on public land is my central concern.
You will find good , bad and objectionable personalities in any organization but a person must forge ahead towards the main objective, regardless. Objectional people usually( given enough rope) hang themselves

I don't know about Canada, so I won't comment on your situation. There is no 2nd amendment to consider, or a host of other issues. Maybe send a letter of supplication to the queen?

But anybody in the U.S. that throws in with this arrogant queef after what has been shown is either retarded, or all in on the left side of the equation. And if all you are concerned about is access to public hunting grounds with a traditional archery outfit or muzzleloader then I can see it. It'll work well for you till it doesn't.

I don't know Teds politics, but he's made a fortune via capitalism and free enterprise, good for him a true American Dream success story.

Then you madam are a liar. You cannot function in this arena and purport to be ignorant of that cocksukkers politics. I'd have a modicum of respect for you if you'd at least own it and say you support him.
The various non-profit enviromental etc.... groups main goal seems to be enriching it's people..... follow the money
Buzz has a bunch of $ , hmmmm connect the dots
I don't follow BHA, but have heard the commentary about them, so I am no expert, but went to their website and read the mission statement..... seems to me an environmental group that likes to hunt and is comprised of liberal minded people.... the founder is from Missoula... another red flag.

As far as Ted Turners success I begrudge no man's success as long as he earned it honestly.... the fact Ted attempted to get the Montana tax payer to fund his pet project on his ranch that allowed no public access tells me back in the day when he started CNN he likely participated in a little corporate welfare.... on the backs of the taxpayers... may be wrong, but doubt it.

Entitlement isn't just for poor people....

And BuzzH as far as your personal success, same applies...... many questions though.... how does a relatively young man get the seed money to acquire enough real estate to support your proposed income stream?
I guess working for non-profits is pretty profitable?
How does one do this while traveling and hunting all the time?
I know many who have accomplished this level of success honestly, but each and everyone is a workaholic... and spent decades getting there....

Your assumption that I have class envy is simply wrong.... it's the hypocrisy of certain rich people that bothers me.....
Did I mention he seems like a K U N T?
Doesn't know Turner's politics? Lying K U N T, everyone in Montana knows Ted. Phucqk!
Doesn't know Turner's politics? Lying K U N T, everyone in Montana knows Ted. Phucqk!

Everyone in America knows Turner. And the whore he married.

Buzz gets off on posting over the top inflammatory stuff on here.

Might not pay off in the long run, so long as we keep posting his pics and comments.
The various non-profit enviromental etc.... groups main goal seems to be enriching it's people..... follow the money
I don't follow BHA, but have heard the commentary about them, so I am no expert, but went to their website and read the mission statement..... seems to me an environmental group that likes to hunt and is comprised of liberal minded people.... the founder is from Missoula... another red flag.

As far as Ted Turners success I begrudge no man's success as long as he earned it honestly.... the fact Ted attempted to get the Montana tax payer to fund his pet project on his ranch that allowed no public access tells me back in the day when he started CNN he likely participated in a little corporate welfare.... on the backs of the taxpayers... may be wrong, but doubt it.

And BuzzH as far as your personal success, same applies...... many questions though.... how does a relatively young man get the seed money to acquire enough real estate to support your proposed income stream?
I know many who have accomplished this level of success honestly, but each and everyone is a workaholic... and spent decades getting there....

Your assumption that I have class envy is simply wrong.... it's the hypocrisy of certain rich people that bothers me.....

Well said...Curious if an honest answer will be coming your way.

😎
Thanks brother Beav... I just read the entire Rockslide thread about Buzz... seems many have his number... hahhahahaha
Something does not add up. If Buzz makes as much money as he constantly brags about, how the hell did he qualify for $2400 stimulus check?

Of all the @$$holes on the internet Buzz is by far the biggest @$$hole and that is saying something. My guess is his buddy Randy and others with BHA cringe when they see threads like this and there are a bunch of them. Maybe Randy can chime in and support his good buddy Buzz.

There's one thing that this forum hates the most, and that is a good American success story. Strange thing.

Ted didn't attempt to get the taxpayers of Montana to fund his project, he offered to pay a good portion of the project that was proposed by the MTFWP. The project was going to happen and Ted approached the FWP only after they proposed it. He never solicited money for "his" project, since it wasn't even his idea or proposal. Secondly, the MTFWP is funded by license dollars, excise taxes on firearms, ammo, through P/R Act, and fishing related stuff through the DJ Act. If you have a problem with that, take it up with Congress.

Also, if Ted or any other business took advantage of legal and Congressionally approved corporate welfare, good for them. That's just good business and playing by the rules, laws, and acts that Congress approves and Presidents sign into law. You have a problem with that, take it up with Congress who plays by the golden rule, those with the gold, make the rules. Don't hate the players, hate the game.

You seem to what to imply that the American dream isn't possible unless you get "seed money". Well, news flash, if you think I inherited wealth you'd be wrong. My Parents worked in lumber mills and for a textile companies in Western Montana. I received no money for College when I decided to go from my parents, they just didn't have it. I paid as I went, accruing ZERO debt and never received a dime in federal or state assistance...paid my own freight as a Pulaski motor during the summer and skinning dead animals while attending college.

I understand compounding interest, living within my means, and the value of investing early, and often. I educated myself on the IRS tax codes (thanks to an economy class I took as an elective in college), how to invest in tax deferred accounts, depreciation on rental properties, tax write offs on those rentals, living in a place with lots of available renters, no state income tax yada yada. In a nutshell, I make my money work for me and there's lots of opportunities for that if you're willing to take some risks and use your head for more than a hatrack. My only vices are hunting and fishing and if you don't pay for guides, do the work yourself, and buy a new rifle for each hunt, its pretty affordable.
Originally Posted by JohnGlenn
Something does not add up. If Buzz makes as much money as he constantly brags about, how the hell did he qualify for $2400 stimulus check?

Of all the @$$holes on the internet Buzz is by far the biggest @$$hole and that is saying something. My guess is his buddy Randy and others with BHA cringe when they see threads like this and there are a bunch of them. Maybe Randy can chime in and support his good buddy Buzz.

Buzz hides his money, only showing an empty wallet to Uncle Sam, so more free taxpayers funds can make it’s way to his ledger on his third set of books....Just a guess? LMAO 😎
Wow, scentless chit.

There's one thing that this forum hates the most, and that is a good American success story. Strange thing.

Ted didn't attempt to get the taxpayers of Montana to fund his project, he offered to pay a good portion of the project that was proposed by the MTFWP. The project was going to happen and Ted approached the FWP only after they proposed it. He never solicited money for "his" project, since it wasn't even his idea or proposal. Secondly, the MTFWP is funded by license dollars, excise taxes on firearms, ammo, through P/R Act, and fishing related stuff through the DJ Act. If you have a problem with that, take it up with Congress.

Also, if Ted or any other business took advantage of legal and Congressionally approved corporate welfare, good for them. That's just good business and playing by the rules, laws, and acts that Congress approves and Presidents sign into law. You have a problem with that, take it up with Congress who plays by the golden rule, those with the gold, make the rules. Don't hate the players, hate the game.

You seem to what to imply that the American dream isn't possible unless you get "seed money". Well, news flash, if you think I inherited wealth you'd be wrong. My Parents worked in lumber mills and for a textile companies in Western Montana. I received no money for College when I decided to go from my parents, they just didn't have it. I paid as I went, accruing ZERO debt and never received a dime in federal or state assistance...paid my own freight as a Pulaski motor during the summer and skinning dead animals while attending college.

I understand compounding interest, living within my means, and the value of investing early, and often. I educated myself on the IRS tax codes (thanks to an economy class I took as an elective in college), how to invest in tax deferred accounts, depreciation on rental properties, tax write offs on those rentals, living in a place with lots of available renters, no state income tax yada yada. In a nutshell, I make my money work for me and there's lots of opportunities for that if you're willing to take some risks and use your head for more than a hatrack. My only vices are hunting and fishing and if you don't pay for guides, do the work yourself, and buy a new rifle for each hunt, its pretty affordable.

Buzz,
Your life does sound like a success story...If true, absolutely nothing to begrudge you for it...With that said...

I would ask that you approach the black coalition of Black Lives Matter and help educate them on how to utilize all the government funding and giveaways available, so the black communities can prosper like you did.

Thanks for helping America. 😎
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Buzz hides his money, only showing an empty wallet to Uncle Sam, so more free taxpayers funds can make it’s way to his ledger on his third set of books....Just a guess? LMAO 😎

My accountant is worth every penny...and usually a bonus too.
"I understand compounding interest, living within my means, and the value of investing early, and often. I educated myself on the IRS tax codes (thanks to an economy class I took as an elective in college), how to invest in tax deferred accounts, depreciation on rental properties"

You had to take an econ class to figure out all that high finance stuff you just mentioned. Depreciation on rental properties? Whoa...that is some next level stuff. Just go take the CPA exam right now, I am sure you will pass. You are a very impressive person Buzz. lol Compounding interest? Oh boy. Glad you did not go into debt for that college degree. It was not worth all the animals you had to skin to get it.
"I understand compounding interest, living within my means, and the value of investing early, and often. I educated myself on the IRS tax codes (thanks to an economy class I took as an elective in college), how to invest in tax deferred accounts, depreciation on rental properties"

You had to take an econ class to figure out all that high finance stuff you just mentioned. Depreciation on rental properties? Whoa...that is some next level stuff. Just go take the CPA exam right now, I am sure you will pass. You are a very impressive person Buzz. lol Compounding interest? Oh boy. Glad you did not go into debt for that college degree. It was not worth all the animals you had to skin to get it.

Gotta dumb it down, you wouldn't understand the complicated stuff. Also, if you ever went to college, you'd know you have to take electives and paid the same fees for a range of credits. I maximized my money at college as well.

I don't need to take the CPA exam, I hire one to work for me.
He doesn't get it, though he thinks we don't get it. That's it.
The most popular form of BHA we find in skincare and haircare products is salicylic acid. There are also derivatives of salicylic acid like salicylate, betaine salicylate, and sodium salicylate. Other less common forms of BHA include willow bark extract, beta hydroxybutanoic acid, tropic acid, and trethocanic acid.Jul 17, 2017

Buzz,
Your life does sound like a success story...If true, absolutely nothing to begrudge you for it...With that said...

I would ask that you approach the black coalition of Black Lives Matter and help educate them on how to utilize all the government funding and giveaways available, so the black communities can prosper like you did.

Brother Beav...... never forget the golden rule!
Leftist lie... always ... the wrongs they do, they accuse others of doing.....
BuzzH is full of schit and many have been following his lies for a long time.... he thinks he is the hero business man, a regular American success story..... my ass.
He tries to turn the argument around, as us simple minded peons are attacking him for being successful.......
A HINT.... we attack him for hypocrisy, lies and profiting from a dishonest agenda.....
He is a parasite!

Buzz,

Brother Beav...... never forget the golden rule!
Leftist lie... always ... the wrongs they do, they accuse others of doing.....
BuzzH is full of schit and many have been following his lies for a long time.... he thinks he is the hero business man, a regular American success story..... my ass.
He tries to turn the argument around, as us simple minded peons are attacking him for being successful.......
A HINT.... we attack him for hypocrisy, lies and profiting from a dishonest agenda.....
He is a parasite!

I will defer to the better judgment of those who know Buzz. I’m not up to speed on his dealings.

For me to continue one way or another is akin to trying to run with my foot in my mouth.

I appreciate your learned insight brother. Best for me to listen and learn at this time.

😎
What a douchebag this guy Buzz is. You can take BHA and shove it up your collective asses.
The little people just don't understand,
I am shocked you do not prepare your own taxes, what with you being so frugal and such a wiz at everything tax related. Come on Buzz give us the good stuff. Compounding interest? Depreciation? With your grasp of the tax code you can give us something to really be impressed by, go for it. Your best buddy Randy Newberg is a real CPA. Maybe he can help you out. Randy!?!?!? Oh Randy!?!?!? Your best buddy Buzz needs some help. Chime in, send him a private message, help him out.

Randy is hiding with your buddies at BHA waiting for this dumpster fire to go out. Don't blame them for not wanting to publicly associate with an enormous @$$hole.

Please for the love of god do not bring up Whitetail hunting. Buzz will post 15 pictures of every dink whitetail he has shot over the last 40 years. Do not do it. .
BuzzH is a good ambassador for the BHA...... LMAO

Well, to be fair, he IS exemplary of the elitist, democrat, condescending pricks that comprise BHA.

What you see is what you get...

Despite their best efforts at hiding and covering up what they really are.

I’m mean seriously . What a douche.
He seems nice.
Randy "Minnesoduh" Newburg, BuzzH and callnum are three peas in the gay pod.

Let's all watch Randy's show!!!!

He's the REAL DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta dumb it down, you wouldn't understand the complicated stuff. Also, if you ever went to college, you'd know you have to take electives and paid the same fees for a range of credits. I maximized my money at college as well.

I don't need to take the CPA exam, I hire one to work for me.

“ I'm smart enough to take advantage of the situation dealt by the uniformed voter. If agent orange and scarecrow are going to prop up failing businesses and I can capitalize on it, may as well be me making the money. Too bad most of the trailer trash that voted for Trump aren't smart enough to also take advantage...they should learn to invest instead of spending their money on maga trucker hats, nascar tickets, and driving to trump rallies.

Originally Posted by deflave

You forgot rinella as well
Maybe he’s not as smart as he thinks? Uniformed or uninformed?
The leeches will continue to leech.

The producers will continue to produce.

I didn't know that Randy wasn't a Montana native.

The accent might have been a giveaway though.

I dont pay attention to schit anymore....
Wait guys, maybe we are being too hard on the guy?

LOL
Oh Rok slide full of flat billed, white Oakley, skinny jean wearing turds..
I've heard about Rok slide but don't know what it's all about.

Sounds lame.
Originally Posted by 79S

Oh yeah.

That fugkin' ass hole.

Listening to him and Joe Rogan talk about hunting is enough to make a guy homicidal.
Originally Posted by 79S

Oh yeah.

That fugkin' ass hole.

Listening to him and Joe Rogan talk about hunting is enough to make a guy homicidal.

I had no idea "meat eater" was a double entendre.....
I really need to get a Facebook account so I can keep up with this stuff.

And the crybabies will continue to cry.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

And the crybabies will continue to cry.

SheRoy,

How's that Subaru holding up?

LOL

And nothing like Travis “New Jersey “ Flave.

Totally different.
Originally Posted by Brazos
Originally Posted by DeadHead

The hunter access he supports is 10 mile walk-in for the under 30 crowd.

Not exactly.
Anybody read the first part of the exchange ?
Originally Posted by 79S
Oh Rok slide full of flat billed, white Oakley, skinny jean wearing turds..
Lol.........hardly.
I belong to BHA , and our chapter is quite active in land use issues/ access management.
I don't know much about this speculation but hunters need an organization that speaks to these issues.
If there is corruption, I haven't seen it- yet.
Nothing wrong with keeping the executives feet to fire on any of this.
If BHA proves corrupt, hunters still need some organization to speak for us. I will be following this and any other threads like this . Just the facts though, name calling and hyperbole doesn't help a thing, imo.🇨🇦
Board chair of the Wyoming chapter is a narcissistic ass hole that thinks he is exceptional in ever way. He is not. He is also an internet tough guy. In this case, if you are not a fan of name calling perhaps you could recommend he stop being a narcissistic ass hole internet tough guy.
So Buzzass isn't the only BHA ass...
They are a leftist false flag operation.
Couple posts down was this:

Nothing new. BHA is just the greenies in drag led by elitist scum.

That's kind of direct.....
If you guys think Buzz is a scuzz, you haven't seen Land Tawney after he's tied one on and is in full scream. I saw an amazing bootleg phone video once, I wish I'd known how to capture it, or who grabbed it. Not flattering at all. I wish I could post a link.

Land's dad, Phil, was Montana's first professional environmentalist, basically a guy who wanted Montana closed to outsiders, or just plain closed.

BHA is a complete false front, generously funded by the same large foundations that support pure "greens." There are some gullible sportspeople, even here, AND some selfish businesses who have an interest in a certain hunting demographic, the foot borne, supposed "hard core" having more ground to pound at the exclusion of those who cheat by using mechanized means. Only feet and horses are "real" means of hunting.

When BHA talks about access, it is almost only about access to public lands through private properties -- which used to have access WITH PERMISSION but that tapered off with so many not asking, or asking in a big rush on opening day while the farmer needs to check cows instead, blah blah. Further, that access is non-motorized only.

As far as GENERAL public access to national public lands, BHA has never supported public access using modern means, with the possible exception of mountain bikes, and only when the MTB'ers are needed to support the hunting access BHA members want.
Like I said earlier, if BHA is corrupt then we fully need a group with an agenda with similar goals.
No hunting organization speak to access management , no other group speaks for limiting motor vehicle access in our backcountry.
Mining, logging have created the access and the recreational crowd uses these roads . Hunting opportunities are not prioritized.
The recreational/ off road vehicle/ motor sports groups are very organized and everyday they have more access due to the aforementioned mining and logging industries.
Elk numbers have taken a tumble, moose are rare, mule deer too.Bighorn sheep and mountain goats live in very selected areas. Whitetails thrive anywhere.( we have never had a wolf relocation here)
Teddy Roosevelt could see the need for preserving some of the landscape for other purposes and was a founding member of the Boone and Crockett club and" fair chase hunting"
If BHA is corrupt I will not support it but will verify this from other sources. There are selfish personalities in every large organization , it is the human condition. It is key to make them accountable and it starts with your local group, imo.
Due diligence with reveal anomalies, and it keep it real.
Hunters must be a part of access management, imo🇨🇦
© 24hourcampfire