R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
Originally Posted by ribka
Randy Newburg. lost me when he did the virtue signaling/social justice. on his supposed hunting site. Funny when a guys leaves a non diverse white state to move to another state with even less black people then lectures you about tolerance and diversity.

I had to look him up just now. Never heard of either of these guys.

They're the self described hunting experts on social media monetizing a national public resource. If you ask Buzz, no one knew how to hunt on public land til Randy came along and taught us morons how to do it.

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Randy Newburg. lost me when he did the virtue signaling/social justice. on his supposed hunting site. Funny when a guys leaves a non diverse white state to move to another state with even less black people then lectures you about tolerance and diversity.

They're the self described hunting experts on social media monetizing a national public resource. If you ask Buzz, no one knew how to hunt on public land til Randy came along and taught us morons how to do it.

Hell Ribka you should be happy. I changed my voter registration from I to R several years ago.

I'm also full on supporting and voting for big orange. I would be dumb not to. I'm not going to fight the monster anymore, just profit from it.

I mean what's not to like?

I cant count the money I've made fast enough in the last 2.5 months under his spending package/bailout. He bought my vote with the $2400 I surely didn't need, straight into investments it went. He bails out business, both big and small that I invest in (making me even more money). His education secretary is looking to privatize schools, both k-12 and colleges. I'm good with that, my nephews are set up nicely and will jump wayyyy in front of everyone else as uncle Buzz will make sure they have all the money they need for their education. Even though they wont need it, since they'll both likely go on scholarships, straight A students the both of them. Plus when my wife and I buy the farm, their inheritance from us will be tax free as well, landing them both with tidy sums in the 7 figures each. To ice the cake, I got a nice 3 percent pay increase...oh, and my taxes are lower. Trump will be signing legislation to fully fund the LWCF, a nice thing for him to do. To put the cherry on top, I get to use all the privileges of tax deferred savings loopholes and pay even less in taxes. I'm good letting someone else worry about the debt he's ringing up, I fully support his bailout and anything his administration does that benefits me. Good chance I'll get one more lump of cash, just to make sure my vote is bought and paid for. Him and Mnuchin cant slow the money printing press now or print fast enough. My man Trump has been losing serious ground to sleepy joe, only one way to get back in the race is to send another rounds of checks. I hope its enough to get him 4 more years. I want to retire in 4 years 9 months, but If he keeps giving me raises like this last one, I might work another 8 years. Good chance I wont have to though, as he'll do everything and anything to keep the market strong. Here's to hoping he can keep this thing rolling to make sure I can maximize my profits.

I really like this Republican Party deal...I've been converted and have seen the light. I'm all in...Trump 2020, KAGA.

There, now we can be friends again.

Last edited by BuzzH; 06/13/20.
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
This is DEFINITELY how the president of a “professional” organization should speak to its customers...

If you're not burning through batteries in your headlamp,...you're doing it wrong.
R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
And another reason not to support the anti hunting, anti gun BHA

Buzz were you ever employed by Ted Turner who donated millions of dollars to the anti gun initiative to the UN? Your resume says yes

Cant you comment on the fact you are a white supremacist living in a state with the fewest number of African Americans? Shame on you anti hunting racist!

When you you and Randy are done pimping out our American publics lands to make a quick buck you and Randy should follow your virtue signaling social justice lectures and move your families to the diverse inner cities in the US.

What hypocrites you two are lmao

Originally Posted by BuzzH

Hell Ribka you should be happy. I changed my voter registration from I to R several years ago.

I'm also full on supporting and voting for big orange. I would be dumb not to. I'm not going to fight the monster anymore, just profit from it.

I cant count the money I've made fast enough in the last 2.5 months under his spending package/bailout. He bought my vote with the $2400 I surely didn't need, straight into investments it went. He bails out business, both big and small that I invest in (making me even more money). His education secretary is looking to privatize schools, both k-12 and colleges. I'm good with that, my nephews are set up nicely and will jump wayyyy in front of everyone else as uncle Buzz will make sure they have all the money they need for their education. Even though they wont need it, since they'll both likely go on scholarships, straight A students the both of them. Plus when my wife and I buy the farm, their inheritance from us will be tax free as well, landing them both with tidy sums in the 7 figures each. To ice the cake, I got a nice 3 percent pay increase...oh, and my taxes are lower. Trump will be signing legislation to fully fund the LWCF, a nice thing for him to do. To put the cherry on top, I get to use all the privileges of tax deferred savings loopholes and pay even less in taxes. I'm good letting someone else worry about the debt he's ringing up, I fully support his bailout and anything his administration does that benefits me. Good chance I'll get one more lump of cash, just to make sure my vote is bought and paid for. Him and Mnuchin cant slow the money printing press now or print fast enough. My man Trump has been losing serious ground to sleepy joe, only one way to get back in the race is to send another rounds of checks. I hope its enough to get him 4 more years. I want to retire in 4 years 9 months, but If he keeps giving me raises like this last one, I might work another 8 years. Good chance I wont have to though, as he'll do everything and anything to keep the market strong. Here's to hoping he can keep this thing rolling to make sure I can maximize my profits.

I really like this Republican Party deal...I've been converted and have seen the light. I'm all in...Trump 2020, KAGA.

Last edited by ribka; 06/13/20.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
BHA = ANTIFA

Don’t be fooled by fools looking out for their own interest.

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”
― Ernest Hemingway
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
BuzzH is an unproductive leech and has been profiting from the productive tax producers.....

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
And another reason not to support the anti hunting, anti gun BHA

Buzz were you ever employed by Ted Turner? Your resume says yes

Ribka,

Absolutely I did. Learned a lot about business and how to make money under Capitalism as well as having a great opportunity to write and implement land management on 2 of his SW Montana Land holdings.

You have a problem with private land management or Capitalism?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by irfubar
BuzzH is an unproductive leech and has been profiting from the productive tax producers.....

Wrong. I've been profiting from Trump Administration policies that are driving the NASDAQ, S&P 500, and DOW through the roof.

You have a problem with that? I don't have ANY problem making a killing in the markets, cashing the checks trump sends, etc. He can keep sending them and I'll keep investing them...win-win.

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
https://www.facebook.com/randynewbe...hope-you-will-share-th/1203549266480105/
\

here's randy newborn recently celebrating anti gun and anti hunting activist Charles Post

Randy could have easily done an interview with an experienced NV wildlife horse/deer bio but instead chose an inexperienced, no knowledge anti gun activist who grew up in in San Fran to promote his agenda

seems the anti hunting , anti gun activists have infiltrated the hunting community

Buzz how's your anti hunting, anti gun activist ted turner doing? Enjoy being his puppet?

Last edited by ribka; 06/13/20.
R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BuzzH

This has gotta be a certain posters Sockpuppet..............

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
https://www.facebook.com/randynewbe...hope-you-will-share-th/1203549266480105/
\

here's randy newborn recently celebrating ant gun and anti hunting activist Charles Post

Rawndy could have easily done an interview with an experienced NV wildlife horse bio but instead chose an inexperienced, no knowledge anti gun activist who grew up in in San Fran to promote his agenda

seems the anti hunting , anti gun activists have infiltrated the hunting community

Buzz how's your anti hunting, anti gun activist ted turner doing? Enjoy being his puppet?

I don't know how Ted is doing these days, probably still buying Governors Moose permits to shoot more big bull moose like the 2 he shot when I worked there. I sort of think his kids and grandkids are doing most of the hunting on his land holdings now. Well, except for the local kids he lets on, and of course the paying clients.

You have a problem with a guys kids and grandkids hunting their grandfather's private land? Or allowing local kids from Dillon and Alder to hunt his private land for free?

Surely, you cant expect a person to not make a profit from their own private land under free enterprise and capitalism can you?

I see Beau, Ted's son, is still doing some hunting. Good guy.

http://www.montanahuntingcompany.com/galleryElk.php

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

You seem like a real genuine K U N T.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Oh, I dont know. Maybe you just need to get to know him better?

Yeah, probably not.

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Yeah, probably not.

Wait, I forgot pompous....

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Warmer.....

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Amen. I've known enough BHA sycophants to know the stench.

Buzz sounds exactly like a former friend from the Boise area who fronted as a pro liberty conservative but never missed an opportunity to support every psycho left wing anti hunting, anti gun rights politician who ran. There's a reason he's an ex friend.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Gotta be Spanky's twin.....

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Yeah, probably not.

Wait, I forgot pompous....

Its just a fact, if you haven't crushed it in the markets the last, well, 4-5 years you just don't invest. The last 2.5 months have been insane if you had some cash on hand to invest.

Why I cant vote against trump this fall...too much to gain to end this ride.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I don’t seem to see Buzz H’s name in the board of directors or anywhere else on their site, does he go by another name?

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 1234, 16gage, 54 invisible), 2,418 guests, and 1,268 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,404
Posts18,470,164
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.