Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Did I mention he seems like a K U N T?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Doesn't know Turner's politics? Lying K U N T, everyone in Montana knows Ted. Phucqk!

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Doesn't know Turner's politics? Lying K U N T, everyone in Montana knows Ted. Phucqk!

Everyone in America knows Turner. And the whore he married.

Buzz gets off on posting over the top inflammatory stuff on here.

Might not pay off in the long run, so long as we keep posting his pics and comments.

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar
The various non-profit enviromental etc.... groups main goal seems to be enriching it's people..... follow the money
Buzz has a bunch of $ , hmmmm connect the dots
I don't follow BHA, but have heard the commentary about them, so I am no expert, but went to their website and read the mission statement..... seems to me an environmental group that likes to hunt and is comprised of liberal minded people.... the founder is from Missoula... another red flag.

As far as Ted Turners success I begrudge no man's success as long as he earned it honestly.... the fact Ted attempted to get the Montana tax payer to fund his pet project on his ranch that allowed no public access tells me back in the day when he started CNN he likely participated in a little corporate welfare.... on the backs of the taxpayers... may be wrong, but doubt it.

Entitlement isn't just for poor people....

And BuzzH as far as your personal success, same applies...... many questions though.... how does a relatively young man get the seed money to acquire enough real estate to support your proposed income stream?
I guess working for non-profits is pretty profitable?
How does one do this while traveling and hunting all the time?
I know many who have accomplished this level of success honestly, but each and everyone is a workaholic... and spent decades getting there....

Your assumption that I have class envy is simply wrong.... it's the hypocrisy of certain rich people that bothers me.....

Well said...Curious if an honest answer will be coming your way.

šŸ˜Ž

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
ā€œMolon Labeā€
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks brother Beav... I just read the entire Rockslide thread about Buzz... seems many have his number... hahhahahaha

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is ā€œgoodā€ youā€™re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B2

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Something does not add up. If Buzz makes as much money as he constantly brags about, how the hell did he qualify for $2400 stimulus check?

Of all the @$$holes on the internet Buzz is by far the biggest @$$hole and that is saying something. My guess is his buddy Randy and others with BHA cringe when they see threads like this and there are a bunch of them. Maybe Randy can chime in and support his good buddy Buzz.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The various non-profit enviromental etc.... groups main goal seems to be enriching it's people..... follow the money
I don't follow BHA, but have heard the commentary about them, so I am no expert, but went to their website and read the mission statement..... seems to me an environmental group that likes to hunt and is comprised of liberal minded people.... the founder is from Missoula... another red flag.

As far as Ted Turners success I begrudge no man's success as long as he earned it honestly.... the fact Ted attempted to get the Montana tax payer to fund his pet project on his ranch that allowed no public access tells me back in the day when he started CNN he likely participated in a little corporate welfare.... on the backs of the taxpayers... may be wrong, but doubt it.

And BuzzH as far as your personal success, same applies...... many questions though.... how does a relatively young man get the seed money to acquire enough real estate to support your proposed income stream?
I know many who have accomplished this level of success honestly, but each and everyone is a workaholic... and spent decades getting there....

Your assumption that I have class envy is simply wrong.... it's the hypocrisy of certain rich people that bothers me.....

There's one thing that this forum hates the most, and that is a good American success story. Strange thing.

Ted didn't attempt to get the taxpayers of Montana to fund his project, he offered to pay a good portion of the project that was proposed by the MTFWP. The project was going to happen and Ted approached the FWP only after they proposed it. He never solicited money for "his" project, since it wasn't even his idea or proposal. Secondly, the MTFWP is funded by license dollars, excise taxes on firearms, ammo, through P/R Act, and fishing related stuff through the DJ Act. If you have a problem with that, take it up with Congress.

Also, if Ted or any other business took advantage of legal and Congressionally approved corporate welfare, good for them. That's just good business and playing by the rules, laws, and acts that Congress approves and Presidents sign into law. You have a problem with that, take it up with Congress who plays by the golden rule, those with the gold, make the rules. Don't hate the players, hate the game.

You seem to what to imply that the American dream isn't possible unless you get "seed money". Well, news flash, if you think I inherited wealth you'd be wrong. My Parents worked in lumber mills and for a textile companies in Western Montana. I received no money for College when I decided to go from my parents, they just didn't have it. I paid as I went, accruing ZERO debt and never received a dime in federal or state assistance...paid my own freight as a Pulaski motor during the summer and skinning dead animals while attending college.

I understand compounding interest, living within my means, and the value of investing early, and often. I educated myself on the IRS tax codes (thanks to an economy class I took as an elective in college), how to invest in tax deferred accounts, depreciation on rental properties, tax write offs on those rentals, living in a place with lots of available renters, no state income tax yada yada. In a nutshell, I make my money work for me and there's lots of opportunities for that if you're willing to take some risks and use your head for more than a hatrack. My only vices are hunting and fishing and if you don't pay for guides, do the work yourself, and buy a new rifle for each hunt, its pretty affordable.

Last edited by BuzzH; 06/14/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JohnGlenn
Something does not add up. If Buzz makes as much money as he constantly brags about, how the hell did he qualify for $2400 stimulus check?

Of all the @$$holes on the internet Buzz is by far the biggest @$$hole and that is saying something. My guess is his buddy Randy and others with BHA cringe when they see threads like this and there are a bunch of them. Maybe Randy can chime in and support his good buddy Buzz.

Buzz hides his money, only showing an empty wallet to Uncle Sam, so more free taxpayers funds can make itā€™s way to his ledger on his third set of books....Just a guess? LMAO šŸ˜Ž

ā€œMolon Labeā€
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Wow, scentless chit.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BuzzH

There's one thing that this forum hates the most, and that is a good American success story. Strange thing.

Ted didn't attempt to get the taxpayers of Montana to fund his project, he offered to pay a good portion of the project that was proposed by the MTFWP. The project was going to happen and Ted approached the FWP only after they proposed it. He never solicited money for "his" project, since it wasn't even his idea or proposal. Secondly, the MTFWP is funded by license dollars, excise taxes on firearms, ammo, through P/R Act, and fishing related stuff through the DJ Act. If you have a problem with that, take it up with Congress.

Also, if Ted or any other business took advantage of legal and Congressionally approved corporate welfare, good for them. That's just good business and playing by the rules, laws, and acts that Congress approves and Presidents sign into law. You have a problem with that, take it up with Congress who plays by the golden rule, those with the gold, make the rules. Don't hate the players, hate the game.

You seem to what to imply that the American dream isn't possible unless you get "seed money". Well, news flash, if you think I inherited wealth you'd be wrong. My Parents worked in lumber mills and for a textile companies in Western Montana. I received no money for College when I decided to go from my parents, they just didn't have it. I paid as I went, accruing ZERO debt and never received a dime in federal or state assistance...paid my own freight as a Pulaski motor during the summer and skinning dead animals while attending college.

I understand compounding interest, living within my means, and the value of investing early, and often. I educated myself on the IRS tax codes (thanks to an economy class I took as an elective in college), how to invest in tax deferred accounts, depreciation on rental properties, tax write offs on those rentals, living in a place with lots of available renters, no state income tax yada yada. In a nutshell, I make my money work for me and there's lots of opportunities for that if you're willing to take some risks and use your head for more than a hatrack. My only vices are hunting and fishing and if you don't pay for guides, do the work yourself, and buy a new rifle for each hunt, its pretty affordable.

Buzz,
Your life does sound like a success story...If true, absolutely nothing to begrudge you for it...With that said...

I would ask that you approach the black coalition of Black Lives Matter and help educate them on how to utilize all the government funding and giveaways available, so the black communities can prosper like you did.

Thanks for helping America. šŸ˜Ž

ā€œMolon Labeā€
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Buzz hides his money, only showing an empty wallet to Uncle Sam, so more free taxpayers funds can make itā€™s way to his ledger on his third set of books....Just a guess? LMAO šŸ˜Ž

My accountant is worth every penny...and usually a bonus too.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
"I understand compounding interest, living within my means, and the value of investing early, and often. I educated myself on the IRS tax codes (thanks to an economy class I took as an elective in college), how to invest in tax deferred accounts, depreciation on rental properties"

You had to take an econ class to figure out all that high finance stuff you just mentioned. Depreciation on rental properties? Whoa...that is some next level stuff. Just go take the CPA exam right now, I am sure you will pass. You are a very impressive person Buzz. lol Compounding interest? Oh boy. Glad you did not go into debt for that college degree. It was not worth all the animals you had to skin to get it.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
"I understand compounding interest, living within my means, and the value of investing early, and often. I educated myself on the IRS tax codes (thanks to an economy class I took as an elective in college), how to invest in tax deferred accounts, depreciation on rental properties"

You had to take an econ class to figure out all that high finance stuff you just mentioned. Depreciation on rental properties? Whoa...that is some next level stuff. Just go take the CPA exam right now, I am sure you will pass. You are a very impressive person Buzz. lol Compounding interest? Oh boy. Glad you did not go into debt for that college degree. It was not worth all the animals you had to skin to get it.

Gotta dumb it down, you wouldn't understand the complicated stuff. Also, if you ever went to college, you'd know you have to take electives and paid the same fees for a range of credits. I maximized my money at college as well.

I don't need to take the CPA exam, I hire one to work for me.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
He doesn't get it, though he thinks we don't get it. That's it.

--- Kid Rock 2022

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
The most popular form of BHA we find in skincare and haircare products is salicylic acid. There are also derivatives of salicylic acid like salicylate, betaine salicylate, and sodium salicylate. Other less common forms of BHA include willow bark extract, beta hydroxybutanoic acid, tropic acid, and trethocanic acid.Jul 17, 2017

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

ā€œIn Trump We Trust.ā€ Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Buzz,
Your life does sound like a success story...If true, absolutely nothing to begrudge you for it...With that said...

I would ask that you approach the black coalition of Black Lives Matter and help educate them on how to utilize all the government funding and giveaways available, so the black communities can prosper like you did.

Brother Beav...... never forget the golden rule!
Leftist lie... always ... the wrongs they do, they accuse others of doing.....
BuzzH is full of schit and many have been following his lies for a long time.... he thinks he is the hero business man, a regular American success story..... my ass.
He tries to turn the argument around, as us simple minded peons are attacking him for being successful.......
A HINT.... we attack him for hypocrisy, lies and profiting from a dishonest agenda.....
He is a parasite!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is ā€œgoodā€ youā€™re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Buzz,

Brother Beav...... never forget the golden rule!
Leftist lie... always ... the wrongs they do, they accuse others of doing.....
BuzzH is full of schit and many have been following his lies for a long time.... he thinks he is the hero business man, a regular American success story..... my ass.
He tries to turn the argument around, as us simple minded peons are attacking him for being successful.......
A HINT.... we attack him for hypocrisy, lies and profiting from a dishonest agenda.....
He is a parasite!

I will defer to the better judgment of those who know Buzz. Iā€™m not up to speed on his dealings.

For me to continue one way or another is akin to trying to run with my foot in my mouth.

I appreciate your learned insight brother. Best for me to listen and learn at this time.

šŸ˜Ž

ā€œMolon Labeā€
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
What a douchebag this guy Buzz is. You can take BHA and shove it up your collective asses.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
The little people just don't understand,

--- Kid Rock 2022

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
I am shocked you do not prepare your own taxes, what with you being so frugal and such a wiz at everything tax related. Come on Buzz give us the good stuff. Compounding interest? Depreciation? With your grasp of the tax code you can give us something to really be impressed by, go for it. Your best buddy Randy Newberg is a real CPA. Maybe he can help you out. Randy!?!?!? Oh Randy!?!?!? Your best buddy Buzz needs some help. Chime in, send him a private message, help him out.

Randy is hiding with your buddies at BHA waiting for this dumpster fire to go out. Don't blame them for not wanting to publicly associate with an enormous @$$hole.

Please for the love of god do not bring up Whitetail hunting. Buzz will post 15 pictures of every dink whitetail he has shot over the last 40 years. Do not do it. .

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 219 Wasp, 51 invisible), 2,308 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,034
Posts18,500,639
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.