Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
They brought that crap on themselves. I don’t feel sorry for them!

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
"They" are composed of all manner of individuals bad and good just like any large population. Your fortunate Austin doesn't dominate Texas. On the whole there are a majority of liberals or worse there, no doubt. Unfortunately the good people are out voted and it sucks for them. I spent time there and escaped to eastern WA, where we also get affected politically by the left coast leftists. In spite of the hard core mutton heads, many people in that area are not hard core leftists and really aren't that political one way or the other. They are a product of their upbringing which means they've been adversely impacted by systematic leftist efforts from early on. Those same efforts are underway to some extent throughout the country, many red states have turned blue. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water and assume there are no decent people trapped behind enemy lines. I haven't lived there for 14 years and amazingly its only gotten worse in that time. It's gotten so bad that some of the decent people are finally starting to question the local government and take more of an interest. Too bad it's had to go so wrong for that to happen. Seattle and Portland are both [bleep] shows at this point.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Joezone
" many people in that area are not hard core leftists and really aren't that political one way or the other. .

Define "Many".

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. Sitting on your hands and allowing the communist takeover of your city and state because you are not "That Political" is just as bad if not worse that being a party to the communist takeover.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Joezone
" many people in that area are not hard core leftists and really aren't that political one way or the other. .

Define "Many".

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. Sitting on your hands and allowing the communist takeover of your city and state because you are not "That Political" is just as bad if not worse that being a party to the communist takeover.

Die on your feet fighting or live on your knees as a slave.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I'm pretty sure anybody that didn't leave Seattle ten years ago is part of the problem.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Coming to a city near you,,,,
They just whacked 3.5 mil off the police budget near here in Rochester,as well and recruiting numbers ,SRO's for city schools.
Crime is already bad,give a few more yrs with less money,what could go wrong....

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Create the problem to be the solution....been going on a looooong time.

Youd think it might register with just enough people.

But hey, they just paved the road.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rong
Coming to a city near you,,,,
They just whacked 3.5 mil off the police budget near here in Rochester,as well and recruiting numbers ,SRO's for city schools.
Crime is already bad,give a few more yrs with less money,what could go wrong....

So they are again creating target rich environments.

The "Plan" must be to allow their own children to suffer pain and death at the hands of another school shooter in order to blame Trump and to Blame the Second Amendment.

When will this ever end?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by HawkI
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by montanabadger
Maybe if they shot him, or beat the crap out of him the cops would have come.

Yep, to arrest the shop owner.

So you are saying that Police officers support this action.
That they will arrest those that oppose it and defend themselves.

Yes.

Just watch as this unfolds across the country...

Yep. Seriously, what could you do in that situation? You have caught the guy in the act of committing a crime in your business. You have detained him for the police and the police do not show up. You have a band of his friends threatening you. Not sure what I would do.
I once had a drunk guy wander into my store and ask to sit down. I gave him a chair, he sat there a few minutes and passed out. Fell onto the floor. I called the city PD. Took them over two hours to respond. 911 asked if I needed an ambulance. I told them I didn't need one. Don't know whether he did or not, I am not a doctor. Police finally came and hauled him off.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Drag his drunk butt out onto the sidewalk- - - - -not your problem then!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good suggestion, That's what I should have done.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Take out the trash .

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (1minute, 1badf350, 270cowboy, 2500HD, 280Jeff, 59 invisible), 2,367 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,170
Posts18,503,147
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.