Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Fireball2
He'll get royally fucqued.

That's your way of saying the Mayor herself will pin the medal on him during an early morning ceremony?

GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Steve
They already arrested the shooter.

You mean so they can pin the medal on him, right?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
I hear one screaming "get his license plate number".

That sounds to me like they want to report something to the police......Hmmmm......strange how things work in the real world.

When idealism collides with reality.

They want to out his address so he can be harrassed at home.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Peaceful counter protest like these are exactly what we need. We know the cost and that left is going to attack and that we’ll be forced to defend ourselves but pushing back peacefully and defending ourselves when absolutely necessary is the key IMO. The only thing that I’d like to see different tactically is knowing the media will do all they can to turn it into a “nazi, kkk, ect B.S. make it as hard on the media as possible to spin that garbage. Rather than picking a statue for the counter protest pick a road being blocked making it hard for your average soccer mom to get to work or home to her kids, pick an area to counter protest where rioters are attempting to loot a minority owned store or torch a mom and pop shop business.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Perfect little communists...

Until they catch a round in their teeth. Lol

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

As some Tweeted, "It was a thing of beauty!"

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by AB2506

As some Tweeted, "It was a thing of beauty!"

Absolutely.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
I hear one screaming "get his license plate number".

That sounds to me like they want to report something to the police......Hmmmm......strange how things work in the real world.

When idealism collides with reality.

Haha. That was pretty funny.

Just write it down. It'll be worth something someday. We were there.

Laughing.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’ve heard of celebrity defense funds and Go Fund Me pages for antifa gangs and looters.

This certainly looked like a good shoot but he’ll probably get screwed. Someone on our side needs to set up a Go Fund Me page, contact right leaning YouTube celebrities, protest at the courts and anything else showing support for this guy. He seems to have been on the right side morally and legally and we need to rally behind and support him for taking one for the team the same way the left does. We need to do it for his good and our own.

If we want any chance of saving this country guys that are pushing back against the commies and doing the right thing need to know that we’ll rally to and support them and each other.

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 06/16/20.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
https://mobile.twitter.com/chadloder/status/1272775001200971777?s=20

I always put medals on guys assaulting women...

Looks like he went looking for trouble....

And in NM he is now the aggressor, so self defense is out the window.

Doesnt matter if you agree with them destroying the statues, looks like he likes to pick on chicks and not the grown men.

Several videos on that thread.... as you twats always say, theres probably more video.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Doesnt matter if you agree with them destroying the statues, looks like he likes to pick on chicks and not the grown men.

Several videos on that thread.... as you twats always say, theres probably more video.

And meanwhile the commie left give a presidential funeral to and burn down much of the US with unlimited pro Floyed media coverage over a 46 year old man high on meth that did prison time for raping a pregnant woman at gunpoint and died of heart failure while resisting arrest for passing out counterfeit money.

Hey let’s throw this guy under the bus and accuse him of looking for a fight because he chose to speak out against a lawless mob destroying public property and was attacked.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I’ve heard of celebrity defense funds and Go Fund Me pages for antifa gangs and looters.

This certainly looked like a good shoot but he’ll probably get screwed. Someone on our side needs to set up a Go Fund Me page, contact right leaning YouTube celebrities, protest at the courts and anything else showing support for this guy. He seems to have been on the right side morally and legally and we need to rally behind and support him for taking one for the team the same way the left does. We need to do it for his good and our own.

If we want any chance of saving this country guys that are pushing back against the commies and doing the right thing need to know that we’ll rally to and support them and each other.

I'll contribute to his GoFundMe, along with any other Patriot.

“Factio democratica delenda est"
J
jimy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Go eat anther dick !

Since when is destroying public property legal ?

He should of shot more of them.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Dont go tossing ladies around... i dont give a [bleep] what your selling or what they are selling...

Real conservative valued men know that. He straight body slammed that one.

Dude deserves a bullet but got a skateboard. He incited the violence, he therefore cannot claim self defense in NM.

Hes done.... shouldnt have picked on chicks today.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Weak reply.

Not even strong enough to be Paddler. JeffObama maybe

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Your right... grown men should be able to body slam random ladies with their backs turned to them...

Thats the pure Christian thing to do.

If you say you support that, your a pussy.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

I hope one of em caps your ass while you're out there protesting, I can't wait to see it on Twitter.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Agreed.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
You mean because he was pushing vandals off of the public property they were destroying he's the bad guy? Did I wake up in upsidedown world?

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by jimy
Go eat anther dick !

Since when is destroying public property legal ?

He should of shot more of them.

You don't get to use deadly force against a vandalism. Kid needs to go to prison.

Tarquin
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 60 invisible), 2,369 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,516
Posts18,472,431
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.