Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ken_L
Uncle Ben and Chiquita Banana better be watching their backs!

Don't forget about Robin Hood ......... He was a white thief and that puts us poor white folk in a bad light.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I think the most common stereotype of Blacks involves drug-dealing, wastrel, thieving, raping, and murdering men as well as welfare-cheating, coarse, shrill, and sexually loose women.

And I agree that things should radically change to get rid of those stereotypes. Blacks should begin by staying in school, getting jobs, getting married, stop committing crimes, and getting off welfare. It'd be a start.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
It would be a start,but until some "high profile black men" start condeming the culture it will never change.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I think the most common stereotype of Blacks involves drug-dealing, wastrel, thieving, raping, and murdering men as well as welfare-cheating, coarse, shrill, and sexually loose women.

And I agree that things should radically change to get rid of those stereotypes. Blacks should begin by staying in school, getting jobs, getting married, stop committing crimes, and getting off welfare. It'd be a start.

LOL. Well said. Funny, but true.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Say it isn't so! Ol Aunt Jemima got me thru some hard times.....

We deal in lead, friend.
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
This schitt is really getting ridiculous....

I got an idea....
Lets stop welfare as a way of life.
That offends the fugg outta me as a taxpayer....

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Didnt read thru thread at 1st.
Rocky nailed it!!!

G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
Any old sawmill workers will know the name of the mechanism which turned and oriented the log on the carriage prior to sawing and how it got the name. I supposed that name has been changed by now but I don't know what it may be called today. Perhaps it could be called the "African". I do recall an ad (I think it was in Lewiston, Idaho) offering, "for sale. Steam powered African-American". GD

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
amid public outcry that the branding perpetuated a racist stereotype
I wonder just how 'public' that outcry is. I'm betting that it's just a small group of radicals with big mouths.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
Does this mean Negroes aren't allowed to have aunts and uncles? Some of them don't have fathers but this is ridiculous.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
To become an open, unbiased society, we must all do away with that bigoted, racist concept of stereotyping. Unless you're portraying all white, male, conservatives, who support the constitution and the bill of rights as undesirable neanderthals..... That's acceptable in woke society because they're just asking for it, anyway. But don't take my word for it; just ask the governor of NY state. He'll explain it to you.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I fully support removing images of AAs from advertising. Now if they'd just remove them from all media including TV and movies.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

I think he handled that very well!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As a Company if you feel a brand is no longer going to be profitable as well be detrimental to your business and reputation you have a obligation to change, update or delete it. Or don't and see most likely your business bleed out.

Whatever the pressure be societal, governmental and or current morality structures dictate to maintaining a viable business model.

It would be stupid of PepsiCo to die on their own petard because they couldn't see the forest for the trees. Whew two idioms in one sentence.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I fully support removing images of AAs from advertising. Now if they'd just remove them from all media including TV and movies.

I fully support deporting them all to Africa. Dead serious.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Will they eliminate all blacks from TV, movies, and advertising?

No, blacks will disproportionately portray positions of power and authority henceforth.

Ex: Lawrence Fishburne in "Hannibal".

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by renegade50

Didnt read thru thread at 1st.
Rocky nailed it!!!

It’ll never happen. It’s all whitey’s fault, according to them.
Dey jus want dem Reparations.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ© SkΓ½la~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by Tyrone

I fully support deporting them all to Africa. Dead serious.

That was actually a full fleshed out plan from Jefferson, Washington and some other Southern slave owning signers of the Constitution. Abolish slavery ASAP after ratifying Constitution then repatriate most back to Africa and Caribbean.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Even pancake companies are stacked against us.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I would donate money to an organization that promoted that.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10ring1, 61 invisible), 2,369 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,517
Posts18,472,450
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.