Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 19 20
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

"are crime rates". LMAO Go get you GED left wind social justice warrior.

Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by Hastings
I said all this the other day...
Also what about all the innocent bystanders that bullets were being sprayed at...
Two different occupied vehicles took rounds...
Go team blue!!
I've been reading your posts and I'm curious. Are you for real in your sentiments or are you being the devil's advocate just to stir up discussion?

Im independent... i dont need to follow team A or B...

Im for real, most of the time.... ;-)

I think the dead guy should have been dead when he was fighting.... once he got away I think the cops lost the game of cops and robbers that night.

Its the same as high speed pursuits, they stop most times as they are endangering innocent lives.... well, running, waving a handgun and discharging it in an occupied parking lot, striking two occupied vehicles screams “RETARD”...

They shot him in the back.... you nor I could shoot someone flee’ing in the back.

The United States is one of the only places with militarized police departments, are crime rate isnt any lower than other civilized countries....

GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I'm as pro-cop as it gets.

But when you look at the video where he was shot, he'd already fired the taser over his shoulder while running away, then continued to run away when shot in the back.

I would have let him go, and gotten a warrant, and picked him up later.

Perhaps the shooting would have been justified when he was getting the best of the two cops when they were fighting him on the ground, and he grabbed the taser.

But that didn't happen. It's a question of timing. At the moment of getting shot, he wasn't much of a threat.

This doesn't excuse what the POS did, or make him a "Good Boy". Those types usually end up getting killed by the sword because they live by the sword...

Yup. Plus he kicks the dying man when he is shot and on the ground and then fails to render aid.

Last edited by Tarquin; 06/17/20.

Tarquin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by copperking81

And as he evaded the cops... if he car jacked your wife / kid / parent, etc, got into a wreck that killed them, how would you feel then? I'm sure you'd still be cool with it... after all he ran out of taser boolits so obviously we have to totally discount everything he had done up until that point.

Ah yes.

Shooting someone in the back as retaliation.

Perhaps you can find a state statute that allows that? whistle

So reaction is faster than action now and a mind reader to boot? You should go teach somewhere now you're an internet expert.

Who are you directing that at?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

"are crime rates". LMAO Go get you GED left wind social justice warrior.

Originally Posted by Hastings
I said all this the other day...
Also what about all the innocent bystanders that bullets were being sprayed at...
Two different occupied vehicles took rounds...
Go team blue!!
I've been reading your posts and I'm curious. Are you for real in your sentiments or are you being the devil's advocate just to stir up discussion?

Im independent... i dont need to follow team A or B...

Im for real, most of the time.... ;-)

I think the dead guy should have been dead when he was fighting.... once he got away I think the cops lost the game of cops and robbers that night.

Its the same as high speed pursuits, they stop most times as they are endangering innocent lives.... well, running, waving a handgun and discharging it in an occupied parking lot, striking two occupied vehicles screams “RETARD”...

They shot him in the back.... you nor I could shoot someone flee’ing in the back.

The United States is one of the only places with militarized police departments, are crime rate isnt any lower than other civilized countries....

Holly jeeebuses, the whiny BHA dude... posting IM’s that dont involve him. Pointing out a typo... LMAO...

Ex-federalé - I work with you homo’s all the time at DHS... anti lib’s, but federal employees retiring and sucking the govt tits for the rest of your lives mooching on the tax payers.... hypocrite if I ever seen one!!

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
"Never engaged in aggressive behavior"? Was the DA and I watching the same tape?

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Holly jeeebuses, the whiny BHA dude... posting IM’s that dont involve him.

BHA deserves every ounce of exposure of what they really are.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sako76
"Never engaged in aggressive behavior"? Was the DA and I watching the same tape?

That's the bias bleeding through in that DA.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

cry cry

Sniffle sniffle buddy....

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

And as he evaded the cops... if he car jacked your wife / kid / parent, etc, got into a wreck that killed them, how would you feel then? I'm sure you'd still be cool with it... after all he ran out of taser boolits so obviously we have to totally discount everything he had done up until that point.

Ah yes.

Where did I say it was out of retaliation? I didn't. The perp was a clear and present danger. He established that through several hostile acts.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

H es a mind reader. Don't judge his skills

Ah yes.

Where did I say it was out of retaliation? I didn't. The perp was a clear and present danger. He established that through several hostile acts.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I ain't sniffling.

Go join the POS's.

After being informed, that's your choice...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

cry cry

Don't cry because you don't even know the correct usage of "are". Everyone on here thinks you're super smart social justice warrior who doesn't even hunt or fish and wants to ban firearms and welcome your trolling.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
On March 15,2003 Marquise Hudspeth was chased several miles by Shreveport Louisiana police and he got out of his vehicle in a "shooting stance" pointing a shiny cell phone at officers who then shot and killed him. No criminal charges were filed against the officers. They were found to have acted appropriately.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I ain't sniffling.

Go join the POS's.

After being informed, that's your choice...

As previously noted, Im never team A or B...

Im myself...

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by tjm10025

He left his car and his wallet. A call to his probation officer, and he wouldn't have been hard to find.

And what if the cops way off running shots were just a hair higher on either of the two occupied vehicles and killed one or both of the innocent bystanders?

Do you know for a fact that there were innocent bystanders in the line of fire? Could it possibly be that the cop knew his target, what was in front / behind it and decided it was safe to engage?

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

cry cry we

Don't cry because you don't even know the correct usage of "are". Everyone on here thinks you're super smart social justice warrior who doesn't even hunt or fish and wants to ban firearms and welcome your trolling.

You’re “A” super smart... then the comma after warrior... and wow, thats one hell of a run on sentence!!

:-)

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

He left his car and his wallet. A call to his probation officer, and he wouldn't have been hard to find.

And what if the cops way off running shots were just a hair higher on either of the two occupied vehicles and killed one or both of the innocent bystanders?

Do you know for a fact that there were innocent bystanders in the line of fire? Could it possibly be that the cop knew his target, what was in front / behind it and decided it was safe to engage?

Uummm yes... as noted, two of the vehicles with bullet holes in them were occupied with drivers in the seat....

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

H es a mind reader. Don't judge his skills

Ah yes.

Or a SJW.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Uummm yes... as noted, two of the vehicles with bullet holes in them were occupied with drivers in the seat....

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Did the occupants get shot?

Page 3 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

226 members (444afic, 5sdad, 10gaugemag, 41rem, 348srfun, 264mag, 27 invisible), 1,650 guests, and 1,070 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,090
Posts18,522,070
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.