Page 5 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 19 20
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by copperking81

What about the charges he caught for striking the vehicles that werent involved? Dont be parked near an armed cop and you likely wont get shot? LMAO...

What about standing ON the dead body? Why do you stand ON a dead body after you’ve confirmed the guy is DEAD?

Dude made some dodo moves, brought on by the drunken dodo... drunken dodo shoulda been contained much sooner, but officer dodo lost control, then placed everyone in danger with his horrible muzzle control.

You can repair a couple bullet holes in a car. Might not be able to repair the damage done by a hostile actor who's clearly demonstrated he's willing to inflict severe bodily harm or use deadly force if necessary to avoid capture.

The perp was still in the fight. He gave no reason to believe otherwise.

What about the charges he caught for striking the vehicles that werent involved? Dont be parked near an armed cop and you likely wont get shot? LMAO...

What about standing ON the dead body? Why do you stand ON a dead body after you’ve confirmed the guy is DEAD?

Dude made some dodo moves, brought on by the drunken dodo... drunken dodo shoulda been contained much sooner, but officer dodo lost control, then placed everyone in danger with his horrible muzzle control.

You can repair a couple bullet holes in a car. Might not be able to repair the damage done by a hostile actor who's clearly demonstrated he's willing to inflict severe bodily harm or use deadly force if necessary to avoid capture.

Congrats, your the daily winner of the dumbass post of the day award!!!

Lol. Explain why. Let's hear it.

GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by callnum

Except that running away thing.

Assuming you've ever laid with a woman, would you say 'Gee, the guy that just raped my 7 year old daughter is running away, so I'll let him go"

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Go work on your GED

Last edited by ribka; 06/17/20.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Egressing in a fight doesn't mean you're not continuing the fight. Why would you think it does?

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I'm as pro-cop as it gets.

But when you look at the video where he was shot, he'd already fired the taser over his shoulder while running away, then continued to run away when shot in the back.

I would have let him go, and gotten a warrant, and picked him up later.

Perhaps the shooting would have been justified when he was getting the best of the two cops when they were fighting him on the ground, and he grabbed the taser.

But that didn't happen. It's a question of timing. At the moment of getting shot, he wasn't much of a threat.

This doesn't excuse what the POS did, or make him a "Good Boy". Those types usually end up getting killed by the sword because they live by the sword...

Taser already fired. Imminent threat no more. Chitty deal - but it's just that simple.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
All this sounds SJW logic... makes you wonder why we have armed guards manning prison perimeters. If a convict with a history of violence hops a fence and has time to outrun pursuers, should we just let him go?

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by deflave

What is the effective range while firing over your shoulder when running away?

Like I said, I'm not taking the puke's side. Just observing what may not have resulted in the cops being charged with murder, and ruining their own lives. He just wasn't worth it.

At some point, you have to be smarter than them.

Get fugking real.

Agree with rockinbbar. Thanks for your input Flave.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Finally some good news for the brave social justice warriors on here

https://nypost.com/2020/06/10/las-vegas-cop-shot-at-protest-may-spend-life-on-ventilator/

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by OregonCoot
The man was unarmed other than the taser he swiped from the cop. He apparently tried to tase the cop and, while this may piss the cop off, it does not justify shooting the man twice in the back as he fled.

Remember he had been searched and found to be unarmed.

Thanks, Oregon.

Exactly, OregonCoot nails it.

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Ringman
The man was unarmed other than the taser he swiped from the cop. He apparently tried to tase the cop and, while this may piss the cop off, it does not justify shooting the man twice in the back as he fled.

Your attitude is why we have this problem. The perps constantly are fine while the cops are the bad guys. Insanity!

He didn't say that moron.

--- Kid Rock 2022

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RemModel8
Assuming you've ever laid with a woman, would you say 'Gee, the guy that just raped my 7 year old daughter is running away, so I'll let him go"

You catch a guy raping, or about to rape your daughter... Justifiable Homicide.

Running away afterwards?

I guess you can spin the wheel and see what you come up with in the way of prosecution.

Some states have a "fleeing felon" clause in use of deadly force. But the question of "conviction" arises. It does tend to get the inmates attention in the prison system though, after they have been convicted.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by ribka

Another clueless and racist social justice warrior who chooses to live where there are no black people. Just another Dem closeted KKK member

No, n i g g e r s just don't like so much rain. OregonCoot is a GoodGuy. Why be such a dick?

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

And as he evaded the cops... if he car jacked your wife / kid / parent, etc, got into a wreck that killed them, how would you feel then? I'm sure you'd still be cool with it... after all he ran out of taser boolits so obviously we have to totally discount everything he had done up until that point.

Ah yes.

Shooting someone in the back as retaliation.

Perhaps you can find a state statute that allows that? whistle

Yah. Back shooting is stuff heros are made of. Said nobody ever.

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Ranger99
I guess a lot of folks have seen too many
movies where the bad guy runs out of
ammo, so to be " fair " John Wayne throws
his gun aside and starts fist fighting with
the bad guy.

This guy that got shot brought ALL of this
mess on. The cops weren't riding around
looking for someone to shoot.
Don't fight with the police and you likely
won't get shot. Don't run away and shoot
anything over your shoulder and likely as
not you won't get any bullets in your back

He brought it on. However, he'd been searched, it was a taser, he wasn't a threat running away... Simple. 11 charges? Ridiculous.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think the cops did a great job. They were as calm and professional as anyone could expect.

They afforded every opportunity to the suspect to comply. When he fought, fled, then attempted to tase, he wrote his own story.

Nothing but politicians caving to the wave.

Put his trial out a year, at least. He may have a shot.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I agree there is a problem with modern policing, but this wasn’t it.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

But when you look at the video where he was shot, he'd already fired the taser over his shoulder while running away, then continued to run away when shot in the back.

Perhaps the shooting would have been justified when he was getting the best of the two cops when they were fighting him on the ground, and he grabbed the taser.

But that didn't happen. It's a question of timing. At the moment of getting shot, he wasn't much of a threat. This doesn't excuse what the POS did, or make him a "Good Boy". Those types usually end up getting killed by the sword because they live by the sword...

Taser already fired. Imminent threat no more. Chitty deal - but it's just that simple.

Just that simple as we sit comfortably typing. Maybe a little different if you were in the middle of it from the cop's perspective. I don't demand perfection from someone who was just wrestling the suspect only moments before the taser was fired at the cop in pursuit. That situation on the ground got both those cops' adrenaline going for sure. They are human, not machines. I'm sure some veteran cops are better at handling that kind of situation, but you can't expect every cop to be perfect under split second duress.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

But that didn't happen. It's a question of timing. At the moment of getting shot, he wasn't much of a threat.

This doesn't excuse what the POS did, or make him a "Good Boy". Those types usually end up getting killed by the sword because they live by the sword...

Yet another informed opinion.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
50 years ago, or likely less, he’d of likely gotten his azz beat with a stick.

He’d of been brought in alive.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MadMooner
50 years ago, or likely less, he’d of likely gotten his azz beat with a stick.

He’d of been brought in alive.

You ever talk to somebody that did inner-city police work 50 years ago?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 5 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

269 members (10gaugemag, 41rem, 348srfun, 264mag, 12344mag, 160user, 33 invisible), 1,777 guests, and 1,096 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,090
Posts18,522,048
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.