Page 10 of 20 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 19 20
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Switch
Originally Posted by Tarquin
A Taser is not a deadly weapon.

This is not what the same DA stated days ago when he responded to Police Officers using taser on protesters that refused to exit a car when ordered to do so. "According to Georgia law a taser is a deadly weapon" he stated when filing charges and have involved offers fired!

I don't think anyone here, besides the commie trolls, would argue that the DA is right about everything.... . A Taser is not a deadly weapon. Fact

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 06/17/20.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
GB1

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
My grandfather got caught trying to net some Chinook in a river. Turned and ran from the cop. He was told, "stop or I will shoot you in the back." Gramps stopped, got a $20 ticket. That was about 1920. He luckily was white and not stupid.

Thank you. That's my experience. Carry on.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Some folks on here may have developed a cervical strain nodding in agreement w/ the D.A.'s incredibly prejudicial press conference as they gathered tech tips from the simian crew operating the TV. Opinions on here always outnumber and out yell reality.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

This is not what the same DA stated days ago when he responded to Police Officers using taser on protesters that refused to exit a car when ordered to do so. "According to Georgia law a taser is a deadly weapon" he stated when filing charges and have involved offers fired!

I don't think anyone here, besides the commie trolls, would argue that the DA is right about chit. A Taser is not a deadly weapon. Fact

Do you have a high IQ job?

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Do you suppose they could just come right out and ask what it would take....short of a public execution.....for them to not loot and burn the city?

Just approach the subject directly?

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Some folks on here may have developed a cervical strain nodding in agreement w/ the D.A.'s incredibly prejudicial press conference as they gathered tech tips from the simian crew operating the TV. Opinions on here always outnumber and out yell reality.

mike r

Making chit up won't strengthen your position.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

any chance you got a link to that quote? I tried to find it.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
My grandfather got caught trying to net some Chinook in a river. Turned and ran from the cop. He was told, "stop or I will shoot you in the back." Gramps stopped, got a $20 ticket. That was about 1920. He luckily was white and not stupid.

Did gramps try and shoot the cop in the face with a deadly weapon from mere feet away after fighting him on the ground to resist arrest? Either way, your gramps sounds like he was a real entitled piece of shyt.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
There is no proof that the attacker was fleeing , he first attacked two cops, that had simply ask him to put his hands behind his back, at that point he savagely attacked knocking both cops to the ground ,all of the while disarming one cop of his taser and only God knows what else ,while striking the other cop countless times . then after breaking free from the cops grasp he started accross the parking lot looking for a better place to make his stand , while on his feet ,but by that time the cop was getting close so he fired the taser at the cops face trying to get the advantage ,this time but the cop was quicker on the draw and was able to defend himself from a comvicted felon that swore not to ever go back to prision, because he knew how clild molesters are treated in prision.

I see no problem with the shooting, one less drunkin child molester in the world.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Blacks kill more blacks than the police ever thought of. All of this ranting against cops by blacks is blacks begging to be victimized by other blacks.

Cops are the only thing that keeps violence in black communities down to a dull roar.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by RemModel8

I don't think anyone here, besides the commie trolls, would argue that the DA is right about chit. A Taser is not a deadly weapon. Fact

Please explain, do you believe tasers to be classified as deadly weapons?

--- Kid Rock 2022

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by jimy
There is no proof that the attacker was fleeing , he first attacked two cops, that had simply ask him to put his hands behind his back, at that point he savagely attacked knocking both cops to the ground ,all of the while disarming one cop of his taser and only God knows what else ,while striking the other cop countless times . then after breaking free from the cops grasp he started accross the parking lot looking for a better place to make his stand , while on his feet ,but by that time the cop was getting close so he fired the taser at the cops face trying to get the advantage ,this time but the cop was quicker on the draw and was able to defend himself from a comvicted felon that swore not to ever go back to prision, because he knew how clild molesters are treated in prision.

I see no problem with the shooting, one less drunkin child molester in the world.

I see no problem with the worlds longest sentence either!!!

PS - the answer to the first statement behind the first of 10k commas...

He stopped punching and ran away, thats fleeing.

^ thats a period.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by RemModel8
[quote=MtnBoomer][quote=Switch][quote=Tarquin]A

Please explain, do you believe teasers to be classified as deadly weapons?

Are the teasers what they use to make them mad so they be legaly shot ?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
How stupid; " A Tazer is not a deadly weapon." Use the Tazer now you can take their service weapon. I spent almost 30 years helping keep you safe. Please know what you are talking about before you open your mouth.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Story going out now, that APD Officers watched the press conference and walked in and turned in their equipment. Four out of six zones are currently unmanned. Apparently its all over Twitter.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by copperking81

Did gramps try and shoot the cop in the face with a deadly weapon from mere feet away after fighting him on the ground to resist arrest? Either way, your gramps sounds like he was a real entitled piece of shyt.

Really, good gawd take some midol. It was a humorous antidote about back shooting. Times have changed.

--- Kid Rock 2022

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by jimy

I see no problem with the worlds longest sentence either!!!

PS - the answer to the first statement behind the first of 10k commas...

He stopped punching and ran away, thats fleeing.

^ thats a period.

On my phone ass plug !

I thought I put enough commas in there for you tardfarmers but I guess not .

Last edited by jimy; 06/17/20.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Really, good gawd take some midol. It was a humorous antidote about back shooting. Times have changed.

I bet gramps never paid that $20 ticket either.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by callnum
Good thing none of you are LEO.
Being skeert of a drunk guy running away packing a bright yellow deployed taser wouldn’t be helpful.

Its not being skeert of the guy.... its not wanting to take a life when not needed... its a sacred thing. And as I pointed out previously, the charged officer missed his mark a few times by large margins sending bullets into innocent occupied vehicles missing the occupants by not far. Thats extremely reckless and causes way more harm to the public than a disorderly drunk.

Running drunk vs wildly shooting cop who misses by 10’s of feet???

He wasn't just some drunk guy out for a run who got shot for no reason. You're disingenuous. Further evidence of your low intellect.

Hey I normally don't stick up for these two low brow crazy town goof balls but they're ( their for ejp) still working on their GEDs

Again Mr Ivy League, always pointing out peoples intelligence or lack there of to boost up your self esteem...

GS12? Did ya make a 13 or 14?? Who gets that degree to earn that, and pokes fun at how stupid you think people are.... now we know who the real dummy is.... high test score or not.

Page 10 of 20 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

284 members (10gaugemag, 264mag, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 38 invisible), 1,775 guests, and 1,093 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,090
Posts18,522,048
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.