Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
A New Mexico prosecutor on Wednesday dropped a shooting charge against an Albuquerque man suspected of shooting a protester and called for further investigations after allegations the protester was armed at the time he was shot.

The story of Steven Baca shooting the knife-wielding protester (Antifa?) has all the makings of a great Covington Catholic-style story—an innocent protester shot by an armed, alleged militia member. Unfortunately for our biased media, that’s not what really happened and fortunately, for Steven Baca, there’s video evidence that potentially disproves their claim.

https://100percentfedup.com/media-q...nce-is-revealed-and-charges-are-dropped/

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Wow very good

Thanks for the update

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Excellent. Shame the Antifag is still breathing.

“Factio democratica delenda est"
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
“Baca is now being charged with three counts of aggravated battery with great bodily harm for pulling a woman to the ground and injuring other protesters. All of this was caught on video.

Baca is also be charged with unlawful carrying of a deadly weapon because he does not have a concealed carry permit and the gun he used was hidden under his shirt.“

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kr...e-statue-protest-facing-new-charges/amp/

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Any of the little darlings getting charged for vandalism of the statues?

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
“Baca is now being charged with three counts of aggravated battery with great bodily harm for pulling a woman to the ground and injuring other protesters. All of this was caught on video.

Baca is also be charged with unlawful carrying of a deadly weapon because he does not have a concealed carry permit and the gun he used was hidden under his shirt.“

I’m pretty sure that you’re the same guy that said he was going to fry or words to that effect.

Good thing he had that concealed gun or he might otherwise be dead. I’m guessing that charge will be dropped also as that firearm saved his life. He’ll get a bodily harm conviction (unfortunately) but he isn’t frying and he’s better off than your boy that got plugged. Chalk a win up to the good guys:)

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 06/18/20.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

I’m pretty sure that you’re the same guy that said he was going to fry or words to that effect.

Good thing he had that concealed gun or he might otherwise be dead. I’m guessing that charge will be dropped also as that firearm saved his life. He’ll get a bodily harm conviction (unfortunately) but he isn’t frying and he’s better off than your boy that got plugged. Chalk a win up to the good guys:)

He's still going to do plenty of time for the aggregate battery's, like he should. He just won't do any time for the justified shooting.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

Good thing he had that concealed gun or he might otherwise be dead. I’m guessing that that charge will be dropped also and he’ll get a bodily harm conviction (unfortunately) but he isn’t frying and he’s better off than your boy that got plugged.

Pretty sure wasnt my “boy”, but Im pretty sure I said Mr Baca was a pussy woman beater that made gun owners look bad.... and Im pretty sure Im right. Im also certain after they investigate this further its coming back.

Last edited by Ejp1234; 06/18/20.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Here are the New Mexico jury instructions regarding a self-defense claim:

14-5191. Self defense; limitations; aggressor.In deciding whether the defendant acted in self-defense, you first must decide whether thedefendant was the first aggressor. Self defense is not available to the defendant if the defendant was the first aggressor because the defendant: 1[Committed the [unlawful] act of _______________ (describe defendant’s conduct that 2allegedly caused the conflict); and the conduct of _______________ (name of victim) in_____________________ (describe conduct giving rise to an appearance of immediate danger ofharm to the defendant) was the [lawful] [and] foreseeable result of ___________ (describe 3defendant’s conduct that allegedly caused the conflict);][or][intentionally provoked the fight in order to harm ____________ (name of victim);][or][agreed with _____________ (name of victim) to fight].

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Get that boy with the holes in himself patched and get his white, shiny ass out there with his mama cleaning spray paint off of that monument.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Once again the brilliance of bringing a knife to a gunfight shows tarnish.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I'm just disappointed said thug is still breathing. Bet he don't do any time for smackin' that bitch either. EJP is wrong about everything, he'll be wrong about this too.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by mirage243
I'm just disappointed said thug is still breathing. Bet he don't do any time for smackin' that bitch either. EJP is wrong about everything, he'll be wrong about this too.

Like the chainsaws, the farming.... classic alabama inbred retard nippy dog, just doesnt know when to get off my ankle... damn chihuahua with down syndrom you are lmao.

Last edited by Ejp1234; 06/18/20.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

He's still going to do plenty of time for the aggregate battery's, like he should. He just won't do any time for the justified shooting.

I thought it was a bitch-move when he slammed that protest gal to the deck.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
1234 - you're a phuggin oxygen thief.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

We’ll have to agree to disagree on this one. I do agree legally he’ll be charged but shoot look at the legal system today, if they want you they’ll likely get you.

I was taught not to hit woman. She was no lady and was engaging in blocking his movement with contact initiated by her as her pepes (likely organized lawless communist hell bend on destroying a country that I love) destroyed public museum property. He didn’t hit her or “body slam her” he flung her down by the wrist. I have little sympathy for agitators that then cry police the minute it gets a little bit tougher than what they want or it doesn’t go their way. I was also taught to respect property rights and to not pick fights that I couldn’t finish. Her and skateboard dude seem not to have been taught those things.

Fug em

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 06/18/20.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

^ supports grown men assaulting women... classic hillbilly retard right there!

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I really wanna know who the guy who got shot is and where he came from to be at that protest.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I really wanna know who the guy who got shot is and where he came from to be at that protest.

If he was an out-of-town troublemaker, it would add to the satisfaction of his well earned prize.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

^ supports grown men assaulting women... classic hillbilly retard right there!

So no matter the events you are going to stand with the Communist.Why is that.Kindred spirit or something.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

372 members (163bc, 257 mag, 160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 264mag, 31 invisible), 1,586 guests, and 960 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,867
Posts18,497,407
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.