Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 20 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by widrahthaar
It’s mind blowing that this is even an argument on this site.

This year has really open my eyes to how much pull the media has in this country, even with a lot of right leaning people that should know better.

What pull exactly does the media have?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
GB1

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

This year has really open my eyes to how much pull the media has in this country, even with a lot of right leaning people that should know better.

They’ve convinced you a cop is wrong for shooting somebody that stole and tried to use a weapon on them.

They’ve convinced a ton of members of this forum to huddle in their house and wear masks in public because of a new strain of the common cold.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

They’ve convinced you a cop is wrong for shooting somebody that stole and tried to use a weapon on them.

They’ve convinced a ton of members of this forum to huddle in their house and wear masks in public because of a new strain of the common cold.

I have had zero exposure to the media you are referring to. I've made my mind up simply observing the video and this discussion. Yes, it was a link from FOX the evil left wing news source, but I've not been swayed one bit by the media. But, like I have mentioned we are all entitled to an opinion on whatever. I do think there's guys here swayed that because the MSM says so, it must be 100% wrong. Ok. Thanks

I do thank the Fubarski for briefing me up on the capacity of the said Taser unit. So, range is like 15 feet, or arms length. At 20 feet once twice fired, no threat. Thanks, I am glad that is cleared up.....

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 06/18/20. Reason: Blah blah blah

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nothing new. The news media stirred up U.S. sentiment against Spain way over 100 years ago and got us mixed up in that. Then they beat the drums until we joined World War 1 where we certainly had no business and set the stage for World War 2 which brought the whole civilized world to disaster. For that matter you can reach back and make the argument that the media fanned the smoldering coals that erupted into our uncivil war of 1861. I guess all this media agitating is being protected by the U.S. Constitution as it should be, but yes the media has plenty of pull and influence. And the media is totally abdicating its responsibility in not informing the nation about the lies being spread that there is an epidemic of black African descended Americans being murdered by police officers.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

I have had zero exposure to the media you are referring to. I've made my mind up simply observing the video and this discussion. Yes, it was a link from FOX the evil left wing news source, but I've not been swayed one bit by the media. But, like I have mentioned we are all entitled to an opinion on whatever. I do think there's guys here swayed that because the MSM says so, it must be 100% wrong. Ok. Thanks

You are my hero

Bob

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Goosey
Originally Posted by MadMooner

The Okie pharmacist I remember well.
Damn tragedy what Oklahoma did to him.

Nope, Ersland got what he deserved. You can shoot people in self-defense, but you don't get to shoot people because you're angry with them.

"Ersland is seen grabbing a handgun from behind a counter and firing it, striking Parker in the head as he tries to put on a ski mask. Parker, who was unarmed, falls to the floor out of view of the camera.

Ersland then chases the armed man out of the store. When he returns, Ersland walks behind a counter with his back to Parker, retrieves a second handgun and returns to Parker, standing over him as he fires five more shots into his torso. Medical examiner's ruled that Parker did not die from the initial shot to the head but was killed by the additional gunshot wounds."

His 16-year-old victim was also unconscious as Ersland killed him:

"But criminal law experts said self-defense has limits, particularly in this case, because Parker was unconscious when Ersland fired again.""

Go crawl back under your rock, you giggle-fu dumb phugk.

LOL!

I will stay under my rock, and you can stay in your Charles Bronson fantasy land where calmly retrieving a second gun to empty a magazine into an unarmed, unconscious 16-year-old boy lying on the floor is a "good shoot".

Just note that your Charles Bronson fantasy rules will cease to apply when you encounter the legal system.

There is no legal system, You stupid fugk.

I’d give even odds on Goosey being able to lactate.

Any takers?

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by BobBrown

You are my hero

Bob

Thanks man. It means my day is a success. LOL I'm actually not too worried about the negro scum getting shot. In my younger days I had a cop, looking pretty damned serious, holding a shotgun on me. I am certain my skinny white ass would have been shot had I not done as properly instructed. LOL Watch out for crazy bitch girlfriends. Live long and prosper.

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Hastings
Nothing new. The news media stirred up U.S. sentiment against Spain way over 100 years ago and got us mixed up in that. Then they beat the drums until we joined World War 1 where we certainly had no business and set the stage for World War 2 which brought the whole civilized world to disaster. For that matter you can reach back and make the argument that the media fanned the smoldering coals that erupted into our uncivil war of 1861. I guess all this media agitating is being protected by the U.S. Constitution as it should be, but yes the media has plenty of pull and influence. And the media is totally abdicating its responsibility in not informing the nation about the lies being spread that there is an epidemic of black African descended Americans being murdered by police officers.

It's genocide! LOL

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

Nope, Ersland got what he deserved. You can shoot people in self-defense, but you don't get to shoot people because you're angry with them.

"Ersland is seen grabbing a handgun from behind a counter and firing it, striking Parker in the head as he tries to put on a ski mask. Parker, who was unarmed, falls to the floor out of view of the camera.

Ersland then chases the armed man out of the store. When he returns, Ersland walks behind a counter with his back to Parker, retrieves a second handgun and returns to Parker, standing over him as he fires five more shots into his torso. Medical examiner's ruled that Parker did not die from the initial shot to the head but was killed by the additional gunshot wounds."

"But criminal law experts said self-defense has limits, particularly in this case, because Parker was unconscious when Ersland fired again.""

LOL!

I will stay under my rock, and you can stay in your Charles Bronson fantasy land where calmly retrieving a second gun to empty a magazine into an unarmed, unconscious 16-year-old boy lying on the floor is a "good shoot".

Just note that your Charles Bronson fantasy rules will cease to apply when you encounter the legal system.

Any takers?

Gawd, that's a vision I didn't need. Thanks man!

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

LOL!

Any takers?

Definitely a breast pump user to facilitate a year long supply of milk

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Thank you sir. Unbelievable that this is even an argument. That guy deserved to be shot, 100 percent. No charges should be filed, the very idea is absurd.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Thank you sir. Unbelievable that this is even an argument. That guy deserved to be shot, 100 percent. No charges should be filed, the very idea is absurd.

I don't understand how so many people can be so adamant in their stance when they don't even understand how a fugking taser works.

LOL.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
I don't understand how so many people can be so adamant in their stance when they don't even understand how a fugking taser works.

LOL.

Bloviators of intelligence.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

LOL.

Dude was 20 feet away sprinting the opposite direction with a less than lethal arm's length only device. Chit oh dear. LOL

But, they should have shot him in the earlier scuffle. That'd been much better timing, duhhh. When he's cleared, Atlanta will burn. Cheers.

--- Kid Rock 2022

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Dude was 20 feet away sprinting the opposite direction with a less than lethal arm's length only device. Chit oh dear. LOL

But, they should have shot him in the earlier scuffle. That'd been much better timing, duhhh. When he's cleared, Atlanta will burn. Cheers.

He's a violent felon in possession of a weapon fleeing the scene of an assault. What is the public interest and how is it better served?

You are working hard and not understanding this. If you are basing your position on emotion then I can understand. Lots of posters on here do that.

MAGA
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
He is letting his estrogen take control.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

LOL.
Around here he would've been pulled out of the car and tuned up immediately.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
I would have shot that POS too

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

He's a violent felon in possession of a weapon fleeing the scene of an assault. What is the public interest and how is it better served?

You are working hard and not understanding this. If you are basing your position on emotion then I can understand. Lots of posters on here do that.

No emotion. Seriously, he was not a threat to the officer when shot. He was earlier though. Just that simple. I don't care about the negro.

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

LOL.
Around here he would've been pulled out of the car and tuned up immediately.

That would be excellent police work. Not cuddling with him for 40 minutes like he's a good guy. They don't understand that and freak out...

--- Kid Rock 2022

Page 17 of 20 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

278 members (10gaugemag, 348srfun, 264mag, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 36 invisible), 1,775 guests, and 1,095 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,090
Posts18,522,048
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.