Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 20 1 2 16 17 18 19 20
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
He is letting his estrogen take control.

Oh, good argument there dude, What a zinger, Shazaammm .

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
GB1

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
He should have just shot him in the leg

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Dude was 20 feet away sprinting the opposite direction with a less than lethal arm's length only device. Chit oh dear. LOL

But, they should have shot him in the earlier scuffle. That'd been much better timing, duhhh. When he's cleared, Atlanta will burn. Cheers.

He's a violent felon in possession of a weapon fleeing the scene of an assault. What is the public interest and how is it better served?

You are working hard and not understanding this. If you are basing your position on emotion then I can understand. Lots of posters on here do that.

No emotion. Seriously, he was not a threat to the officer when shot. He was earlier though. Just that simple. I don't care about the negro.

Pretend that's true. Was he a threat to the public?

MAGA
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by widrahthaar
It’s mind blowing that this is even an argument on this site.

This year has really open my eyes to how much pull the media has in this country, even with a lot of right leaning people that should know better.

Thank you sir. Unbelievable that this is even an argument. That guy deserved to be shot, 100 percent. No charges should be filed, the very idea is absurd.

I don't understand how so many people can be so adamant in their stance when they don't even understand how a fugking taser works.

LOL.

Dude was 20 feet away sprinting the opposite direction with a less than lethal arm's length only device. Chit oh dear. LOL

But, they should have shot him in the earlier scuffle. That'd been much better timing, duhhh. When he's cleared, Atlanta will burn. Cheers.

Private Upham?

[Linked Image from vignette.wikia.nocookie.net]

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by DeadHead
He should have just shot him in the leg

LOL

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

He's a violent felon in possession of a weapon fleeing the scene of an assault. What is the public interest and how is it better served?

You are working hard and not understanding this. If you are basing your position on emotion then I can understand. Lots of posters on here do that.

No emotion. Seriously, he was not a threat to the officer when shot. He was earlier though. Just that simple. I don't care about the negro.

Threat to the public? Interesting. OK. Georgia law allows for it you're saying? No. It doesn't.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'll come at this from a different angle, it's a union vs management quarrel . There are labor relation handbooks for this, and the union had best understand the rules.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by RemModel8

This year has really open my eyes to how much pull the media has in this country, even with a lot of right leaning people that should know better.

Thank you sir. Unbelievable that this is even an argument. That guy deserved to be shot, 100 percent. No charges should be filed, the very idea is absurd.

I don't understand how so many people can be so adamant in their stance when they don't even understand how a fugking taser works.

LOL.

Private Upham?

In your short time here you've added so much value.

--- Kid Rock 2022

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Threat to the public? Interesting. OK. Georgia law allows for it you're saying? No. It doesn't.

LOL, I give up. I tried. And I was even civil. smile

MAGA
B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I don't care how many times the taser can be or can't be shot. The guy is running away, Points the taser at the cop over his shoulder. Cop sees fire out of the "muzzle" and hears a pop. At this point, does the officer even know what the guy is "shooting" at him? There is going to be a certain amount of delay to the cop's reaction and the fact the perp isn't running backwards, makes the shots to the back easily understandable, So the perp shoots taser over shoulder and is turning back around as the cop fires. Pretty simple.

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
I'll come at this from a different angle, it's a union vs management quarrel . There are labor relation handbooks for this, and the union had best understand the rules.

What kind of insult is that?

--- Kid Rock 2022

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

LOL.

Private Upham?

If your posts exemplify value added, I'm good with that.

So you can't make the correlation?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Yeah.

They get to experience it twice because of knee-jerk dumb schits that don't know what they're talking about in the first place.

Bravo.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

LOL, I give up. I tried. And I was even civil. smile

LOL and yah you were totally less dicky than 'Flave per usual!

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

Yeah.

They get to experience it twice because of knee-jerk dumb schits that don't know what they're talking about in the first place.

Bravo.

So, Atlanta is a [bleep] up chit hole? Well, yah.

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

LOL.

Private Upham?

If your posts exemplify value added, I'm good with that.

So you can't make the correlation?

Good luck with that.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Coming to a nice town near you.

Be patient.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

Coming to a nice town near you.

Be patient.

Gets to you sooner, but, you're always welcome to come back! GFY

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I just read elsewhere that the DA who announced the charges on the officer is under investigation for embezzlement of about $194,000 from his office to his personal account. Charges are soon to be filed in the investigation. Anyone else heard of this?

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Gets to you sooner, but, you're always welcome to come back! GFY

It's a shame I moved.

You could have come up and conducted a test.

LOL

Page 18 of 20 1 2 16 17 18 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

265 members (10gaugemag, 41rem, 348srfun, 264mag, 12344mag, 160user, 32 invisible), 1,763 guests, and 1,096 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,090
Posts18,522,058
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.