Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by Brazos
But he WAS in favor of killing 258,000 southerners in order to strengthen the Federal Government....

NO. Abe did not start that fight. All he did was finish it.

Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, Washington D.C.

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Racists love that quote from Lincoln forgetting that he was a man of his times whose positions were also dictated by prudential considerations.

Maybe the people who are called racists can see through the veil of indoctrination and appreciate the truth. I'm sure our modern indoctrination system you excelled in just accidently failed to expose you to this during your indoctrination process.

Tarquin isn't indoctrinated. He's an indoctrinator.

You could whip his ass with a drumstick and truth.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
" I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races - that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And in as much as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race." -Abraham Lincoln.

“If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that.If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that.”

“I believe this Government cannot endure, permanently half slave and half free. I do not expect the Union to be dissolved -- I do not expect the house to fall -- but I do expect it will cease to be divided. I have always hated slavery, I think as much as any Abolitionist.”
Abe Lincoln

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I guess he was wrong about the nation not being divided by what I see from looking around.

Of course, he didnt forsee the end of his life and end of his plan to send them back to their motherland.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Memorials and statues to Lincoln will have to go. His own words will condemn him when they become widely known and published. He most certainly believed the white man superior to the black. That cannot be allowed to stand in the form of monuments.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
One has to ponder how much "Black Lives Matter" is being financed and organized by actual Black people. Events suggest differently.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Maybe Lincoln was right...and was killed before he could carry out his deportation plan for the groids. I dunno.

Maybe fascism is the way. (((Democracy))) ain't.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
One has to ponder how much "Black Lives Matter" is being financed and organized by actual Black people. Events suggest differently.

Black people in America aren’t too well known for financing anything unless it’s Bill Cosby throwing money at Tawana Brawley and then wanting his money back.

How many black people put their money in black controlled banks or other institutions?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Black lives matter is being financed by corporate America paying them tribute so they can be non racist. George Soros might have started it but they have more money now than ever.

Here is an example I saw the other day. You could probably dig around and find more.......

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/altria-announces-five-million-dollar-130000209.html

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Of course, he didnt forsee the end of his life and end of his plan to send them back to their motherland.

Neither could he or the south have forseen the invention of internal combustion engine powered farm equipment which would have solved the problem without a war. I think it was invented in the 1870's and when the patent ran out things started happening by the 1890's. So roughly if they could have held off the fighting for another 30 years it probably would not have happened.

Last edited by RJY66; 06/20/20.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Racists love that quote from Lincoln forgetting that he was a man of his times whose positions were also dictated by prudential considerations.

Commies love to call people racists. In fact, a high ranking commie invented the term.

You might want to hold off on using it at least until the negroes stop burning down the cities,.....if they stop this time.

You are an unrepentant white supremacist. Your premises are identical to those of the Black Panthers and BLM anid other radical Leftists. You are their ideological brother in arms and its time everyone here know it. Your ideology has absolutely nothing in common with the Founders.

Tarquin, I’m one that believes you’re one of the good guys here and I mean that. You have a conscience and you speak from that as to what you believe. I respect that.

But.
You really do need to get out of your lily white protection zone that you live in and see how things are in the real world as it relates to what is being discussed here. It’s not in Salmon, Idaho, I assure you.

I mean no slam at you when I say that you are ignorant and that you simply don’t know what you don’t know.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
He's not in Salmon Idaho.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
With out reading all, I'll just say, I'm sure Lincoln was swept up in events he had no control of. That happened to the younger Bush. It's impossible to say how Bush's presidency would have gone without 9/11.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Tarquin a confidence / concern troll.

The idea is to blend in with major commonalities of a forum then raise doubt or concern with the intent to undermine morale.

Most of them here lately though have joined the last month or two. The push is on for November.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Tarantino could have found a much better actor than DiCaprio to portray an evil white southern man.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by add

The idea is to blend in with major commonalities of a forum then raise doubt or concern with the intent to undermine morale.

Most of them here lately though have joined the last month or two. The push is on for November.

Neaky suckers.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by add

He's not even that. He's just some commie that slipped in here to scold anybody that has a problem with blacks burning down the country.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Honest Abe caused the whole fiasco slavery would have petered our with modern farm epuiptment like the cotton gin most people fighting for the confederacy were there to protect there homes cities and farms from being destroyed maybe they should put the Lincoln monument on the list to take down

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Honest maybe they should put the Lincoln monument on the list to take down

Don’t worry, it’ll be pulled down later. This war isn’t against the confederacy or slave owners. They’re only targets of opportunity for now, but it’ll expand to Washington, Jefferson, and eventually Lincoln and others.
The blacks and the protesters are just useful idiots. The real people who are behind this stuff are using them to tear down America. Racism is only an excuse, but make no mistake, the ultimate target is you and me and the people who love this country and support the ideals she’s founded on.
When you want to conquer and control people, you first set out to divide them from one another, and you try to erase the things that unite them. Our history and our heritage are something that unites us. They’re simply trying to destroy it.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

635 members (160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 68 invisible), 2,441 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,197
Posts18,524,088
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.