Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
WTF is now going on with our ghetto dwelling, welfare spawn, negro, youths?
They are now apparently declaring war on little old white ladies and assaulting them for NO reason?
I mean it - WTF?
I am just shaking my head in dismay at the mentality of many of todays negro ghetto dwellers.
Something is wrong with our society that has created these abhorrent sons of bitches and allows them to remain free in our society!
Can't figure this latest aberration amongst the urbanites?

Link: https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-city-man-punches-woman-subway

FMB!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
No retribution, easy prey. Feral bab [bleep] boons. Stupid as [bleep], and mean.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
https://www.foxnews.com/us/registered-sex-offender-shoving-woman-92-released-tickets

I posted a thread on this when I joined the forum .
It's disgraceful that
1. Nobody who witnessed this, assuming that there was a man who still has stones there, knocked this guy down likewise and turned his carcass into that injustice system.
2. The gangsters of that community didn't police their own thugs in the hood.

This lady could've died!

The same thing happened when I was a little boy and a phag came up to me out of the blue like that.
My head split open on a solid steel gas meter way below, after flying off the hill . That's one reason that God recognized and honored the king's that would rid the land of them long ago.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
With a bit of luck he'll catch up with a few other tough guys in prison - I don't think the other prisoners would be fond of a granny basher

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In saner times, a scumbag like that wouldn't have survived getting arrested, if the cops got involved at all. Back then, he would have begged to stay in jail where the local citizens wouldn't able to go Neanderthal on his sorry azz!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Watching the movie "Black Hawk Down" right now.

Parts of that movie are pretty satisfying.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Another good way to look at it.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
These animals are going warp speed to get what they want.
They know there are no consequences---- so far.
They will only get bolder--- be aware, be armed!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good title!
My two tone 3-D glasses didn't work so well but the one hog reminded me of a friend who knocked a moth out of the air....then he stomped it over and over again for probably half a minute.
I said, I think it's dead. 😄

Those reflex sights seem to be helping with the follow up shots .

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Need the old lady from Every Which Way but Loose. How she dealt with the Black Widow motorcycle gang was epic.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
These last 2 guys aren't youths. They're full grown adults.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
We need old white husbands to protect the little white old women.

Mean old white men.

Armed old white men.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

fuggin A

trade you a pig hunt for a p[/dog shoot ?

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
We need old white husbands to protect the little white old women.

Mean old white men.

Armed old white men.

Agreed.

If I could add to that.

They could use some training. Serious training like spec 4ces pursues....the ones who really want to excel and get the advantage.
Most guys think that they can handle themselves in any situation until life throws them one that they didn't expect.

I've seen girls with training that could take on a mob of bad guys with two.sticks if they had to.
It wasn't from bravado, it was from having a combat advantage.

Example below

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Well,....you could always tag one of them with a 9mm. But then you'll get an all expense paid trip to the rape dungeon for shooting a protected species,...and the rape dungeon is 60% black.

Or,..you can just live someplace where they don't,..which is desirable for many reasons, anyway.

The one redeeming feature of blacks is,...for the most part they're urbanites. Avoid the cities you avoid the groid.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Of course this is not real life, however, the petite Lucy Liu in real life, as sloppy as she is with her technique in the coreography, could very probably do this in real life in this scene-ario. She also could walk into that Seattle neighborhood and walk out unmolested. I am not kidding, nor am I exaggerating. A small group of girly girls with proper training could take back that Chop neighborhood and leave the brave men in blue to followup by writing reports after they feel it safe to do so. Like the saying goes, "At the end of the day the most important thing is that they go back to their families safe."
😉

She is sooooo beautiful in this scene:

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

I've seen girls with training that could take on a mob of bad guys with two.sticks if they had to.

You've watched Kill Bill too many times.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
You should see what's happening to old farm couples in South Africa. The government says it's not because of race but those that have survived the torture almost always say they were told they were being tortured because they're white.

Too bad more old guys don't watch grantorino and take notes. Might as well take some street gangsters with you if you're on your way out.

https://youtu.be/2e6_P7YA97k

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 06/21/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
You should see what's happening to old farm couples in South Africa. The government says it's not because of race but those that have survived the torture almost always say they were told they were being tortured because they're white.

Too bad more old guys don't watch grantorino and take notes. Might as well take some street gangsters with you if you're on your way out.

https://youtu.be/2e6_P7YA97k

Bb

Excellent scene. Only thing I'd edit out if I were Clint is the "take care now."
Other than that it is classic big balls old man movie...the attitude men should aspire to.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

You've watched Kill Bill too many times.
😄

Kill bill is
Total fantasy.
But I understand why you'd think that the scene below is. But she used BASICS. This is one example of a pattern drill that helped the Philippines stay independent from American military over one hundred years.ago. America's Dept of war wanted to establish bases on the Philippine islands. The people understandably did NOT want foreign Invaders occupying their lands any more than our people would want Muslim Invaders setting up military bases and taking our homes and ability to feed our families.
John Moses Browning was commissioned to design weapons that could deal with tough skilled ferocious men. These men would go into battle and hack the troops/soldiers/sailors/Marines into fish bait. This is while Americans were using firearms dug in and in cover & concealment. I need to write a book on this...but not in this thread.😉

There's one place in WV that can take a healthy motivated young individual and train them to the point that ...... nevermind. It's my humble opinion that one man's Unarmed students could go into the "Chop"zone.
Disarm a few brothers of their sticks or machetes.
Then they leave extremely tired but very possibly alive.
That's not bravo Sierra my friend. That is reality.

This scene shows sloppy, but well filmed and directed example if what is called "weaving". English translation.
Lucy took a handful of classes in "weaving" in her youth. This was with very little rehearsal and from memory of years earlier.....no refresher either.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 06/21/20.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (007FJ, 160user, 1eyedmule, 10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 58 invisible), 2,569 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,476
Posts18,471,546
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.