-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You need these numbers in order to support the tyranny of care. Mommy needs to hold to a worst case picture so she can justify locking you away in quarantine for your own protection. Tyranny of care is a passive feminine manner and approach and is counter to the aggressive approach of masculinity. Yet it is equally damaging and equally oppressive and liberty limiting in its objective and outcome. Perhaps even more so as we are less likely to oppose mommy's actions as we are to oppose daddy's actions.

Last edited by Armednfree; 06/23/20.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Democrat manufactured problem.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I don’t know anyone that has gotten it, much less died

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by hanco
I don’t know anyone that has gotten it, much less died

I don't know anybody who had it or know anybody that knows anybody that had it. I think everybody (except the Democrats) has figured out by now that the most cases are in the big Democrat run cities in the Democrat run states. If you believe the number of cases reported by these cities/states (I don't) it looks pretty bad. The number of cases in central Texas has gone up recently but that number includes Democrat run city of Austin and a lot of people in the small towns around Austin. I live in Cedar Park and we have lot people here that work in Austin. I wish our Republican Governor would issue an order that all people who work in our big Democrat run cities have to wear something so we can identify them and and steer clear of them.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by plainsman456
The true numbers will never be known.

They started cooking the books early.

Even if someone died by a crash,if tested and found to have the covid, will be tagged killed by covid.

happens in the hospital where the daughter in law and others work.

Keep on padding them numbers.

Like saying millions tested and it means same millions will die.

It's bogus numbers.

I have been saying THIS ^^^^^^^ for the past two months. I was tracking the U.W. website on a daily / every other day basis for about a month. Then on 08 May, they TOTALLY changed all of their historical data and dropped in a new algorithm that showed the virus being highly problematic for a LOT longer time period than the original projection. Coupled with New York and others arbitrarily inflating their data because the patient "might have had" Covid. And coupled with under reporting in other areas, such as China and other countries...

We will never know the truth...

IC B2

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

176 members (12344mag, 1lesfox, 300jimmy, 219DW, 007FJ, 14 invisible), 1,396 guests, and 898 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,870
Posts18,478,702
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.