Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Shooter's name = Baca.

Pretty old Spanish name around that area, no?

Yep, The Baca's were given land by the king of Spain, Baca land grant, new mexico. 20 years later the american/mexican war put that land under USA territory, then later the US traded or reconfigured the grant into 5 grants including 2 in Az. I've hunted elk along the border of the 'Baca' in NM E of Cuba a couple times.

It always makes me laugh when mexicans claim they are indigenous to the US southwest and want it back, only ones here were the navajo, apache, pima, yavapi, trappers/traders like a relative of mine... and the Bacas'. Mexicans in Mexico were afraid to come here cause the Apaches would kill them.

Kent

GB4

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Where's the video that shows the woman getting slammed?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I hadn't seen the video of him giving the skags their comeuppance. Good for him.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Originally Posted by Hammer2506
39 riding a skateboard, says alot

Old enough to know better.

Dunno if he was ridin it.

But took it along to be used as a weapon, that isn't usually recognized as a weapon.

I have yet to see video of him riding it.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Lol... yeah, i need to read huh... hes charged for carrying an illegal weapon lol... so if the weapon was legal, why was he charged for it hahahaha oh yeah, because it was illegal!!

And if he wasnt there in support of the statue, wtf was he there for dingledorf? Hahahahaha fugging brainiac hahahahahahaha

PS - his dad used to work for Bernalillo County Sheriff Dept... he isnt “the” sheriff! As well, you know an undercover officer witnessed the whole thing and is the one who gave all the statements to charge him? Another #fugging24/7rightwingnutjobfaggotcirclejerkcocksucker

LMAO

Unlawfully carrying a concealed firearm is a petty misdemeanor that is punishable by up to 6 months in a county jail and/or a fine of up to $500.

Kent

IC B2

X
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
X
Released him from jail today .............No bail !!!!!!! Cant find the poor women that he supposedly assaulted and threw to the ground.
Undercover cops were on-site and would have to be witnesses liberal DA didn't want to even touch the case so score one for the good guys.
They called it self defense since he was being beaten with a 4' long skateboard. Only charged with carrying a concealed weapon without a permit.

How can I tell you bye if you wont leave?
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Where's the video that shows the woman getting slammed?

Not woman, women...at least three different women. The video was posted on another thread.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The video I saw shows the Communist pick the skateboard up off of the ground and start beating the man over the head with it while he was being held by two other Communists.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by krp
Lol... yeah, i need to read huh... hes charged for carrying an illegal weapon lol... so if the weapon was legal, why was he charged for it hahahaha oh yeah, because it was illegal!!

And if he wasnt there in support of the statue, wtf was he there for dingledorf? Hahahahaha fugging brainiac hahahahahahaha

PS - his dad used to work for Bernalillo County Sheriff Dept... he isnt “the” sheriff! As well, you know an undercover officer witnessed the whole thing and is the one who gave all the statements to charge him? Another #fugging24/7rightwingnutjobfaggotcirclejerkcocksucker

LMAO

Unlawfully carrying a concealed firearm is a petty misdemeanor that is punishable by up to 6 months in a county jail and/or a fine of up to $500.

Kent

So, its illegal? Lol

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by krp

LMAO

Kent

So, its illegal? Lol

I'll bet he jaywalks too.

IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by xtriangle
... Cant find the poor women that he supposedly assaulted and threw to the ground....

Wonder how many outstanding warrants she had?

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Why you slobbering on yourself? Do you have proof he was carrying concealed without a permit besides a news clip? Nothings going to happen to him on that charge.. civil disobedience, big deal.

Kent

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by krp

LMAO

Kent

So, its illegal? Lol

You are another retard that is against the 2nd Amendment too. Typical of crack babies.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Released him from jail today .............No bail !!!!!!! Cant find the poor women that he supposedly assaulted and threw to the ground.
Undercover cops were on-site and would have to be witnesses liberal DA didn't want to even touch the case so score one for the good guys.
They called it self defense since he was being beaten with a 4' long skateboard. Only charged with carrying a concealed weapon without a permit.

Interesting, because the local news says hes still facing trial for numerous charges but was released but must report for pretrial services as the judge says he is a danger to society. It also says the DA is against him being released lmao...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ab...an-tied-to-shooting-in-old-town.html/amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ko...be-released-ahead-of-trial--5767832.html

More regurgitated news from you? Hahaha... uugghh... dudes going to prison. Score one for the good guys, the Americans who believe in values.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Interesting, because the local news says hes still facing trial for numerous charges but was released but must report for pretrial services as the judge says he is a danger to society. It also says the DA is against him being released lmao...

More regurgitated news from you? Hahaha... uugghh... dudes going to prison. Score one for the good guys, the Americans who believe in values.

Wait, reading the second google, since I won't pay for the first... what happened to the weapons charge?

Kent

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by RemModel8
Originally Posted by krp

LMAO

Kent

So, its illegal? Lol

You are another retard that is against the 2nd Amendment too. Typical of crack babies.

Yup thats its...

Or i was upset a jackass was waving his gun in peoples faces at a protest... then beating on chicks... then using said firearm.... all on video, making law abiding gun owners look worse, making our fight even harder. I know its hard for you first grade “edumacated”, single wide dwelling scholars to grasp this sort of a concept.... but....

Or you could say hoorah, the fat jackass was beating on them bitches showing them who’s boss! Yeehaw!

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by krp

Wait, reading the second google, since I won't pay for the first... what happened to the weapons charge?

Kent

Lol, good try... its still there chucklehead.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Where? anyway he walks.

Kent

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
... Cant find the poor women that he supposedly assaulted and threw to the ground....

Wonder how many outstanding warrants she had?

Didn't want to be identified as onea the people tearin down the statue.

Or as ejp would say, statute.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
It's coming.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 1minute, 160user, 62 invisible), 2,289 guests, and 1,414 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,943
Posts18,480,130
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.