I put this in the lounge to begin with. Should have put it here from the first.

Cheetau Safaris <wernercheetau.co.za>
Attachments
7:23 AM (8 hours ago)
to me

Good day Sir

Hope this email finds you well.

To support our Hunting Industry during the Covid-19 pandemic, we've come up with a raffle competition in order to support our families, workers and their families.

We would like to keep the industry alive in South Africa, even though travelling is out of the question for now, you stand a chance to win a trip of a lifetime in 2021/2022, for you and a friend or family member.

​We would like to know if you will be able to share this with all your hunting friends.

How it works:

We are selling off 200 raffle tickets at $300us a piece - Cheapest Safari you will ever buy!

Tickets will be given a number, as reference, to the buyer, once payment has been made through PayPal.

Numbers are picked at random via computer and there is no limit on the amount of tickets you can buy.

In order for the draw to take place, all 200 tickets need to be sold.

We would like to do the draw on the 31st of July 2020 and if all tickets are sold before then, the draw will take place sooner.

The draw will take place via video on our social media platforms and the number will be drawn via an App.

Updates on the amount of tickets still available, will be posted on our social media pages daily.

How to buy a ticket:

Easy!!

Go to our Website – www.cheetau.co.za – follow the instructions.

Complete the required details at the bottom and click on next.

All payments to be done via PayPal.

You will receive confirmation via email and your raffle ticket will be emailed to you.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

I got this in an email. Haven't communicated with them in a long time but got this from them.

The hunt is for 2 and Allows you to hunt two of each
Buffalo
Sable
Giraffe
Zebra
Blesbuck
Impala
Nyala
Blue Wildebeast.

Go to their site.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain